Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well, at least she remembered to keep the (secret) Audi out of the Blackpool Christmas illuminations reveal pic this year

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we think after the grand switch on to welcome Christmas in maldonia, after 15 takes to get the perfect shots, rondog millionaires crying, inch is in the garage, tweaking the fuse box that’s about to give out, the dogs pissed up the postbox and sophlora queen of tack is laying under her blanket on the sofa uploading editing and now crying over the epic fail of the grand unveiling

That should be the next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the duck have poopybelles done?! Is it me or compared to their other ‘installations’ does hers look a bit tit? That wreath and the bauble placements, it looks like a child has put it together, as a keen crafter this whole house front offends me greatly. The white mesh things, correct me if I’m wrong but I think they are for structural support? Rather than being on show? They look like melon packaging

View attachment 326418View attachment 326419
Do you think maybe she did put it up herself? 🤦🏻‍♀️ It does looks really shoddy.

Reactions: 11
I think when Ronnie run past hinch he’s running to Jamie. Coz if you look when he’s on the bench there is a shadow of someone with short hair. If it was hinch you’d see the shadow of her birds nest head. She obviously sent him inside so he could do the open door scene or the opening of the door may even have been before and Ronnie didn’t want to be outside without his dad.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Forgive me for I have hunned. I recently got a shark and I LAAAAVE IT.
But I was so paranoid that I didn’t want Hinch to rake in any commission from me I bought it on another laptop and through John Lewis!
My wife bought us a Shark last year when our Henry finally popped his clogs and it has been brilliant in all honesty. She's now worried people will think we're Hinchers, but I wouldn't change it for the world. We have an absolutely ridiculous Ragdoll cat whose main purpose in life seems to be shedding enough fur per week to make at least three extra cats and the Shark does wonders on picking it all up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think maybe she did put it up herself? 🤦🏻‍♀️ It does looks really shoddy.
On close inspection it does look unprofessional. It’s tacky yes, but it doesn’t look quite put together to me. Poopybelles reposted her pic and then said that they are fully booked for Christmas, makes me wonder if they were fully booked when she asked and obviously being the great celeb that she is she kicked up a fuss so they agreed to send her the bits. I’m assuming of course but something looks off to me.

Reactions: 16
Well she's beaten her BFF SS to the Christmas door flower arrangement reveal.

Stinky has had her's up for ages and still not shown it yet.

Why do they all have to be so deceitful?
What happened to @bekond to all mankind, joy to the world etc.

Soz guys got carried away there.

Sly fuckers the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sophie is definitely over compensating for something in her life all the time everything has to be 'mines bigger than yours'. She's never heard of LESS IS MORE.

Reactions: 17
“2020, the year we stayed at home and had family round for a BBQ”

I really hope next door have a 6ft blow up snowman and Bart Simpson 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Whilst I was at the post office today there was a huge box in the sorting office addressed to her with Dr Beckmann branding on it. Sooooo eyes peeled for what ever they’ve sent her. Due to be delivered tomorrow as I had to put the guaranteed Saturday delivery stickers on it 😩😳😬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Evening all. Incredibly Moss to the party tonight. Been a crazy week at work 😩

Have I missed anything exciting in the world of Hinch?

Reactions: 4
Definitely!!!!
First picture is allegedly today 🙄
Second picture is off her grid
I’m not sure but the sign in the second picture doesn’t look like it’s actually on the playhouse. It looks as though she’s edited the picture to write his name on As the’R’ in Ronnie goes off the top of the sign.

Edited to say this has already been picked up by others. Sorry! Playing catch up! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who hates that ‘poppybelles’ or whatever they’re called? It all just seems so tacky to me.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.