Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d use the term florist loosely when referring to poopy belles, their Instagram is just baubles upon baubles, very few real flowers, their Halloween display for Jonathan Ross was just leaves and branches and it looked a mess! it’s a shame because there’s so many small florists around me that do beautiful wreathes and displays!!
I was just thinking it is a balls so many florists are struggling now she could do so much good and help local businesses but not going to happen ever .
I love this time of year making table displays for family and friends as gifts it brings a smile to their faces all made with love

Reactions: 9
The Christmas reveal.. is that it? It looks both wayyyyyy over the top, and tit at the same time 🥴 If I were Poppybelle I’d be embarrassed to be associated with that.. or are we thinking she bought the stuff and put it up herself? It’s really not on the same level as the other ones on their insta

Reactions: 11
Has she actually put the post box in the front garden?
If so do you think she thought about taking Public Liability Insurance out?
If anyone was injured whilst using the postbox in greyskull gardens then surely the owners of said gardens would be liable?
Postbox will be removed within the next 24 hours but zoapy has not been on here since 1066.
Ron Dons mates be like....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I s what we're seeing on that wreath supposed to be snowballs? That is hands down the ugliest wreath I've ever seen.

Reactions: 7
With her money you’d expect lights to be modern and match. They’re hideous. I can’t cope with the different colours.. Cool blue, warm yellow.

That postbox doesn’t fit the aesthetics and neither does the nut cracker.

Inch opening the door like it’s Noel Edmonds House Party reminded me of Hinchoween.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her mum is literally a florist. That’s the joke!!
For sure,and the place she works for has been unable to open🤷‍♀️
Her boss would likely have been glad of the business..but on the other hand she doesn't sell fake tat

Reactions: 13
Bit of a tip I learnt in my nursing degree days. If you go to a pay at pump a few days before you get paid (but have £1) in your account, you can fill up as it only authorises the £1 and not the whole amount. That comes out about 2 days later. Saved my arse plenty of times x
Hi lurker here for few weeks and I am obsessed but just wanted to say about the petrol it’s a total life saver and also anyone who wants the faces mask grinch is advertising cuz she just luvvvs them they are in HB as a pack of 5 for 4.99 so a tiny bit cheaper then what Amazon r charging hope this helps 🤣plus I don’t get if she loves her sheep and loves HB surly she would know this and would want them to get the best deal what with it being a hard year and most people r struggling Oh wait I forgot there’s not a swipe up for the cheaper price as it’s not benefiting her 🙄...I used to like her but I love that I’ve found tattle and I’ve seen the light and I have such a laugh reading the comments so thankyou AVB 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That is the tackiest Christmas display I think I've ever seen. And there's a house near me that has a nativity set that's made up of larger than life sized light up figures 😂 the baby Jesus sticking his light up head from the manger really is a sight to behold! When we do our drive around to look at the Christmas lights we have to stop because whoever is driving can't see for tears of laughter, and we always turn round and go past again!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For sure,and the place she works for has been unable to open🤷‍♀️
Her boss would likely have been glad of the business..but on the other hand she doesn't sell fake tat
fejka florists aren’t real florists and poopy belles need to realise that 😂 it’s an insult to people who literally make art out of fresh flowers!!

Reactions: 21
That is the tackiest Christmas display I think I've ever seen. And there's a house near me that has a nativity set that's made up of larger than life sized light up figures 😂 the baby Jesus sticking his light up head from the manger really is a sight to behold! When we do our drive around to look at the Christmas lights we have to stop because whoever is driving can't see for tears of laughter, and we always turn round and go past again!
IMG-20201126-WA0000.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anybody in Scotland will know this video .. I see this happening with her sheep if you haven't seen it context is some Junkie got her hand stuck in a post box trying to steal someone's giro. I can picture some of her sheep, just saying, they'd give their left tit to be able take a leaf from Grinch's grotto so licking her post box or trying to get inside it wouldn't put it past them

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anybody in Scotland will know this video .. I see this happening with her sheep ... if you haven't seen it context is some Junkie got her hand stuck in a post box trying to steal someone's giro. I can picture some of her sheep .. just saying .. they'd give their left tit to be able take a leaf from Grinch's grotto.. so licking her post box or trying to get inside it .. wouldn't put it past them
Hahahaha from the era of big shoe big shoe and duck sake Ally

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Congrats..... I fixed it for her though View attachment 326252
her house i
Looks like Seal boy from American horror story :LOL: View attachment 326559
Gotta laugh how she’s covering the mirror here with her notebook as the reflection is straight onto the astroturf 😉👍😂. I see what you’re doing Soph 🥳

So if the post box was around the same price, that’s roughly £600 just on two tacky Christmas garden ornaments. I can’t imagine how rich I’d have to be before I’d spend that kind of money on two pieces of tat that I could only put out for a few weeks of the year.
£300 to her though is probably equivalent to £3.00!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Soph.. ever heard...less is more ! All that tat still makes you greedy when some people can't afford Christmas like you!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.