Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really sad how she’s so much more at ease with the dog than she is with her son. She’s so awkward and always comes across like she’s not quite sure what to do with Ronnie. Then she screeches ‘Mummaz’ or ‘Handsnommes’ at him and reacts to everything he does like she’s never seen it before. She even holds better conversations with the dog and keeps her voice on a more level pitch, it’s so weird.

Reactions: 22
"The year we stayed home"....Someone's had a brain fart and forgot their little getaways 🙄

Reactions: 17
"2020, the year we stayed at home". Shes actually delusional, she has been out more in the last 3 weeks that most people have been out since March.
If poppybelle installed those bauble towers they did a crap job, they are uneven and mismatched. Not a good advert

Reactions: 14
We need 5k to be able to buy the house we want. We are being crippled paying 1000 a month for rent and totally unable to save so it looks like we will have to miss the buying dream...yet she shits 5k

• Sad
The year we stayed home??????

Erm, we all stayed home & you went out more than my wheelie bin 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Next thread suggestion

Soph is acting like an A list celeb, being gifted shite from the web.

Reactions: 8
If anyone lives near her go and post some nice mail in her new Christmas postbox for her 🤣 💩
She will probably cry troll and make out someone posted her a dead rat. Something untrue and dramatic always a hidden motive with her poor Soph 🙄

She stayed at home more last year I don’t think she took poor Ron out the house until he was at least 6 months old 😂

These Christmas lights are more tas
18s0z941f3fbkjpg.jpg
teful than her load of over the top tat :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brilliant 👍🏽

New members shouldnt be able to edit it 😡
I agree. Thankfully it wasn’t permanently deleted. Bet it was someone from Hinch’s camp coz it looked like they knew exactly what they were doing. They only came on to delete that and then went. @trollingthetrolls is that you Soph? Afraid your sheep might stumble on this site and discover the truth?

Reactions: 17
As petty as this is going to sound? I was wanting a Nutcracker in my Christmas decorations this year. Shes put me right off them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree. Thankfully it wasn’t permanently deleted. Bet it was someone from Hinch’s camp coz it looked like they knew exactly what they were doing. They only came on to delete that and then went. @trollingthetrolls is that you Soph? Afraid your sheep might stumble on this site and discover the truth?
I think she may feel really sensitive about the new entry about the BLM post removal and evidence. She really did duck up doing that!

Reactions: 16
Does that dog ever sleep like a proper dog? Why is he always showing his undercarriage??
Honestly he must be on good drugs or something. If I try to lie my terrier on his back like that it looks like I'm trying to put a cat in a bath and then he's up and off like a shot. Dogs are notorious for showing off their winkys though, as soon as mines is asleep it's on display for all to see.

Aww bless, the packages of unsellable Rose Blunderland have started arriving from Ms Hnch
Nothing makes me feel in the festive spirit like some fabric softener....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.