Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not sure if this has been posted on here before but just googled and found her financial statements for 2019-2020. Sickening
791020D1-33F8-4F12-AC9A-DE8171856A74.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
"2020 the year we stayed at home"
Every fucker but you has stayed at home. She's been out more during a pandemic then she has before

Out of interest, I checked a few of her small business pages she shared. I don't know what they started the day on in terms of followers, but currently one has 900, a couple have 2,000. Think her time is coming to an end (at least I bloody hope so).
Remember when she shared the loft ladder for example - page gained over 100,000 within like a day.
Certainly doesn't seem to have the effect she used to
Yeah what a joke - she’s been out more times than we have as a family, yet she claims she has anxiety issues. She has had no problem going out during this pandemic whatsoever, despite people falling seriously ill or dying. You’d have thought that would have made her stay in even more, but no! She’s also breached the rules on more than one occasion as well 😤

Reactions: 19
2020 the year we stayed home.
Eh unless u call b and m and beach hut trips and boat trips amd bbq and superhero partys home then no u werent feckin home. Hope this helps Soph. ATV

Reactions: 19
2020 the year we stayed home ... no the year you stayed home and invited every fecker round for a BBQ on the crappy grill

Aww poor Jamie now there are two nutcrackers at your house. That thing would honestly make me tit myself imagine coming home from work forgetting that creepy thing is standing next to the door.

Those decorations aint for the kid clearly. Where are all the colours .... oh wait yeah I forgot she banished colours everything bland even the cooking bland and now Christmas bland.

I hope every dog in that street has a wizz on that postbox I would purposely encourage my dog to do it.
Luckily they won’t have the problem of being scared by the nutcracker when they get home from work!!😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah what a joke - she’s been out more times than we have as a family, yet she claims she has anxiety issues. She has had no problem going out during this pandemic whatsoever, despite people falling seriously ill or dying. You’d have thought that would have made her stay in even more, but no! She’s also breached the rules on more than one occasion as well 😤
Yep she's disgusting. To be so blatantly breaking the rules on her stories with absolutely no repercussions
I've reported her to the police a few times. Rules don't apply to her

Reactions: 10
Just so you all know - she’s walked Hens today - it’s on her list, so it must be true right??? 🤣 She actually had to write THAT on her to-do list 😳
She also puts hold hands with Vestlife and talk to Ronseal 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So if the post box was around the same price, that’s roughly £600 just on two tacky Christmas garden ornaments. I can’t imagine how rich I’d have to be before I’d spend that kind of money on two pieces of tat that I could only put out for a few weeks of the year.
That’s literally my rent. She’s an actual psychopath that needs to be reined in from spending!!!

Reactions: 12
So if the post box was around the same price, that’s roughly £600 just on two tacky Christmas garden ornaments. I can’t imagine how rich I’d have to be before I’d spend that kind of money on two pieces of tat that I could only put out for a few weeks of the year.
Easily a grands worth of decorations out front!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What the duck have poopybelles done?! Is it me or compared to their other ‘installations’ does hers look a bit tit? That wreath and the bauble placements, it looks like a child has put it together, as a keen crafter this whole house front offends me greatly. The white mesh things, correct me if I’m wrong but I think they are for structural support? Rather than being on show? They look like melon packaging

View attachment 326418View attachment 326419
Hi guys I’m a trained florist and these are just dreadful on her front door and next to the door they look like they been thrown on from a distance with their eyes closed they do not look professional at all I would be ashamed to put my name to these and if I was paying I would be asking for a refund

Reactions: 35
Inch must have taken this photo of Ronnie sat next to his mum
C4E317E1-BE6A-4953-A01D-AA6A5B78EF18.jpeg
heart of stone .....

• Haha
Reactions: 42
“merry Christmas. Love the Hinchliffes”. Isn’t it still November?
It’s not Christmas till I’ve had my birthday on Sunday lol I will make an exception for you guys as it’s been an absolute awful year and you guys make me smile some days love to you all keep safe and well😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi guys I’m a trained florist and these are just dreadful on her front door and next to the door they look like they been thrown on from a distance with their eyes closed they do not look professional at all I would be ashamed to put my name to these and if I was paying I would be asking for a refund
I’d use the term florist loosely when referring to poopy belles, their Instagram is just baubles upon baubles, very few real flowers, their Halloween display for Jonathan Ross was just leaves and branches and it looked a mess! it’s a shame because there’s so many small florists around me that do beautiful wreathes and displays!!

Reactions: 18
Mary Kate & Ashley to the party but Christ that front garden is just ridiculous, has no one ever told her less is more?

Another thing I find interesting from tonight’s stories is her video with Henry on the sofa. She genuinely looks relaxed just sat with the dog stroking his lard covered skull. A millions miles away from her interactions with her actual child.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My wife bought us a Shark last year when our Henry finally popped his clogs and it has been brilliant in all honesty. She's now worried people will think we're Hinchers, but I wouldn't change it for the world. We have an absolutely ridiculous Ragdoll cat whose main purpose in life seems to be shedding enough fur per week to make at least three extra cats and the Shark does wonders on picking it all up
Gosh wish my shark did had two and both rubbish, like you said they leave enough fur for some more cats

Her to do list for the whole week is what most people get done in a week WHILST having a full time job.

Reactions: 7
The incorrect use of apostrophe offends me as much as the monstrosity that is her house and gardens

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.