Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2020 the year we stayed home ... no the year you stayed home and invited every fecker round for a BBQ on the crappy grill

Aww poor Jamie now there are two nutcrackers at your house. That thing would honestly make me tit myself imagine coming home from work forgetting that creepy thing is standing next to the door.

Those decorations aint for the kid clearly. Where are all the colours .... oh wait yeah I forgot she banished colours everything bland even the cooking bland and now Christmas bland.

I hope every dog in that street has a wizz on that postbox I would purposely encourage my dog to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way Ronnie ran towards the camera, arms stretched out and then side swerved her for someone else. Wow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Only just caught up but the year we stayed home?!? Is she taking the piss 😡

• Haha
Anyone else think it’s weird that when it’s her & Ron on the screen she’s shrieking and looking at herself but when it’s the mutt the full screen is on him 🤔
I love my pets dearly but she ain’t right when it comes to Henry 🤨

Reactions: 26
Most of her products will cause a fire
Where are the nostrils from her nose
From zoflora she was fired
Her middle name is not rose

And so I'm offering this simple phrase
To kids from one to ninety-two
Although it's been said many times, many ways
Mrs hiiinnch screeewww yooouuuu

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"2020 the year we stayed at home"
Every fucker but you has stayed at home. She's been out more during a pandemic then she has before

Out of interest, I checked a few of her small business pages she shared. I don't know what they started the day on in terms of followers, but currently one has 900, a couple have 2,000. Think her time is coming to an end (at least I bloody hope so).
Remember when she shared the loft ladder for example - page gained over 100,000 within like a day.
Certainly doesn't seem to have the effect she used to

Reactions: 27
Just so you all know - she’s walked Hens today - it’s on her list, so it must be true right??? 🤣 She actually had to write THAT on her to-do list 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you think hinch thought Ronnie would be chilled like Henry? I think she was expecting this perfect baby who would take to breastfeeding like a dream and sleep through the night, then would eat all the food you cooked and spend the day being seen and not heard. But she ended up getting an actual baby. There is no denying the bond that she has with Henry should be the bond she has with Ronnie. She doesn’t even put her own son to bed but she put her dog to bed every night without fail and I don’t know much about dogs but you can see Henry clearly loves her. I think if she had to choose between living with Ronnie or Henry she would choose Henry.

Never mind that ta da, get your turf out for the tattlers.
Why does she have to set a reminder to walk her dog?! He’s overweight and unhealthy, just bleeping looking at him should remind you he needs more excercise than a walk around your street! My dogs need to run in the mornings, they can’t settle until they have. It’s their play time and their time away from the house! Underwalked and overfed that poor boy

Reactions: 13
Fancy thinking you've achieved something by walking the dog, cooking dinner and making the beds. She's lazy beyond words and is so out of touch with real life!

Reactions: 25
I’ve found the nutcracker, £300!!
So if the post box was around the same price, that’s roughly £600 just on two tacky Christmas garden ornaments. I can’t imagine how rich I’d have to be before I’d spend that kind of money on two pieces of tat that I could only put out for a few weeks of the year.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.