Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guilty that once I did hoover it with an old dyson... but it didn’t work.
The garden is my husband’s pride and joy, he bought a special grass buffing thing that you turn on and it buffs the dirt out.... (he could be a hincher if I let him)
And for his birthday he asked for a leaf blower because our neighbours have these two massive duck off trees that the leaves just go straight into the garden and it was very irritating trying to pick them all up 😂

our garden isn’t massive & the previous owner left it in such a state it looked like a jungle.
it was easier for us to just lay the artificial rather than landscape and fresh turf.
When we move, eventually I want a nice big garden with real grass and an allotment 😂

I can’t however imagine having a full time chicken dipper pissing and pooing on it. Cleaning it up, wiping its remaining tit with a dettol wipe, spraying it each time they go!
😂
My next door neighbour has got Astro, and he hoovers it! It proper makes me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely a pre record as Rondongs socks (blue in playhouse, stripes indoors) are different...why does she lie so much!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Definitely a pre record as Rondongs socks (blue in playhouse, stripes indoors) are different...why does she lie so much!!!
It gives her Fanny flutters when she lies. Let’s face it, she ain’t getting no flutters off one inch wonder is she

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It gives her Fanny flutters when she lies. Let’s face it, she ain’t getting no flutters off one inch wonder is she
She has bets on with Jaymeeeeee of what she can get away with and how much because her followers are so stupid!! He gets his betting thrill she gets her lying thrill a match made in an office stationary cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well guyzzz, I do think it could be a different time/day as,

1.Ron appears to be wearing different trousers.
2 His coat sleeves have a little turn over in the old one and not in the new one and
3 She's added a chair etc in .

Reactions: 11
Probably why she cleans in the first place to deflect off her sexless, grey life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s one cheeky witch harping on about supporting small businesses. What like she does when she blato uses freebies from small businesses and doesn’t shout them out?? (Henry’s birthday props anyone?!). Horrid.

Reactions: 20
That’s why she is known for giving the taps a good old knuckle shuffle. Sexually frustrated
Probably wears marigold gloves when she gives herself a good seeing to! Mind you her minky is probably itchy from all those bath bombs !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well guyzzz, I do think it could be a different time/day as,

1.Ron appears to be wearing different trousers.
2 His coat sleeves have a little turn over in the old one and not in the new one and
3 She's added a chair etc in .
Maybe the day after but not today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably wears marigold gloves when she gives herself a good seeing to! Mind you her minky is probably itchy from all those bath bombs !!!
I would not be surprised if she washed it with a Brillo pad! “I just swear by it guyshhhh!!! I love that raw, cystitis feeling of clean. If that makes sense??????”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Or any gay bloke for that matter. And believe me, us gays are notorious for shagging anything 😂 he literally makes my Willy shrivel up
Fucks sake! That’s a perfectly good glass of wine spat all over the table! 🤣🤣🤣

(Don’t you dare make a comment about spitting 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She gets told to keep all the expensive stuff she posts to a minimum! Her target market is low income families isn’t it?

whoever is paying her wages is telling her to hide her wares. It’s a bit like when they rob banks in the movies and the boss tells them “NO bleeping SPENDING”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fucks sake! That’s a perfectly good glass of wine spat all over the table! 🤣🤣🤣

(Don’t you dare make a comment about spitting 🤭)
Next time force it down and swallow 😂

(You said no jokes about spitting so I’m allowed to make jokes about swallowing)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.