Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am fairly convinced she has the old Astro. Let’s face it. She has form for hiding corners and then wham. Look a pergola; swing; playhouse; two storey extension.
She might have attempted to perfect the reveal of the playhouse and is using footage from that day or a day or so later. I know when I’m trying to get photos of my kids right I fiddle with their clothing. But where’s his bobble hats she loves him wearing? I don’t buy it. Today was Baltic here. My kids had hats and scarves on just for playing in the garden. He’s got his smart coat on. Dressed up for a reveal kinda coat.
Similar to what someone else said until she’s stood out there with today’s paper in hands basically shagging her grass I won’t believe she hasn’t had Astro installed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She gets told to keep all the expensive stuff she posts to a minimum! Her target market is low income families isn’t it?

whoever is paying her wages is telling her to hide her wares. It’s a bit like when they rob banks in the movies and the boss tells them “NO bleeping SPENDING”
Like when you used to get something off the dodgy bloke on your estate and he’d say “don’t flash it around too much, it’s still hot” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All the small businesses that Mrs hinch shared are getting all excited and thanking her for sharing. And I agree it’s good of her to share but she’s losing her touch. Her sharing Instagram pages doesn’t have the same effect as it once did. They may get a couple of hundred new followers (remember when it used to be thousands) but how many of those followers actually translate into sales? The planner company she shared (fox and moon) were already doing incredibly well before she shared them as I follow them. She was saying that she was bagging up 600 orders and that’s without Mrs hinch’s help. So I wonder how many extra sales she will get from Mrs hinch probably not many.

Reactions: 15
I am fairly convinced she has the old Astro. Let’s face it. She has form for hiding corners and then wham. Look a pergola; swing; playhouse; two storey extension.
She might have attempted to perfect the reveal of the playhouse and is using footage from that day or a day or so later. I know when I’m trying to get photos of my kids right I fiddle with their clothing. But where’s his bobble hats she loves him wearing? I don’t buy it. Today was Baltic here. My kids had hats and scarves on just for playing in the garden. He’s got his smart coat on. Dressed up for a reveal kinda coat.
Similar to what someone else said until she’s stood out there with today’s paper in hands basically shagging her grass I won’t believe she hasn’t had Astro installed 😂😂
With Inch at the side of her reciting the lottery numbers or who won the 3.30 at Aintree which is more like him. We know she likes a photo shop trick with Ronnie’s playhouse sign so we need more proof!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does Ronnie look the spits of freda in that photo sat in the car 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will be fuming if that business has busted her Christmas tree reveal - spoiler no one cares about anyone’s trees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I could be wrong. But does it look like he's got a white sleeve top on under his jacket in the play house. And a dark sleeve on his car the very next story. So @HinchesSousChef i think you are right. Different days recording.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She is on her way out now surely?

She’s always wanted her following to be more Made in Chelsea, but she took the easier, lazier way and has ended up with an army more suited to Geordie Shore.

The followers she wants, that she thinks she deserves, don’t want anything to do with her and the followers she has can’t afford the luxuries that she wants to sell to them.

Reactions: 14
The way she dramatically let's go of Ronnie's hand and slowly pulls it out of view in the latest montage is aggravating the life out of me...why so theatrical?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.