Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The letters to santa is a bit creepy imo.

She doesn’t want ronnie posting his santa letter to anyone but HER. She doesn’t want him to receive a reply from santa, but one from HER.

She’s so controlling in a bad way. Not only that but if other kids did post santa letters, is that just a way of her adding content? Poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does she do the ‘job’ if it makes her sooooo ill that she needs antidepressants? It’s not like she’s stuck in a low paying job feeding a whole family alone through no fault of her own.

SHE SET THE THING UP

SHE HAS MILLIONS

SHE CONTINUES TO LOG ON AND SHARE EVERYDAY

Isn’t that insanity? I’m going to keep doing this thing that makes me ill because I’m juzzzt learning guyyyyz.
In fact it’s a bleeping insult to anyone who is in a situation they are struggling to get out of or can’t get out of.

Shes doing it all go the gram like. Selling off her mental health for a few quid. What a role model
It’s the whole ‘I was thrust into the spotlight and I don’t know how it happened’ bollocks that gets to me, as though it was accidental. She engineered and manufactured the whole Mrs Hinch brand. She had and she’s got the choice to stop any time she wants, no one has got a gun to her head making her film and post every aspect of her and her son’s life. Even if she’s contracted to companies for another year, she could still just do the #ads and keep her private life private. I don’t feel sympathy for her when the entire thing has been her design and choice. She wanted it, she wants the free stuff and money that comes with it so she needs to suck up the consequences.

Reactions: 32
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Seeing as we’ll be missing out on a quote of the day and won’t be able to function until we have one, here is a pair of quotes to get all us pastry trolls up and motivated today.....

“Why be a long life shop bought chocolate bread when you can be a Pain au Chocolat from a Parisian bakery”

and

“In a world of Soph’s remember....don’t be a bleeping hole

ATV mes petite crossaints, have a good Thursday ❤🥐

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve said it before but every time she makes out she misses Ronnie so looks at photos It gets stuck in my head! Basically she has no connection with her son BUT she feels something for the child in her stories or still images (like he’s a prop) it’s as if she’s watching him through the phone and loves him through the phone rather than take in that moment as when it’s actually happening she’s staring into a phone to capture it for the gram...

So totally missing real time her actual living breathing son doing these things instead she watches it back to live the moment again with the child in the footage. It’s weird but hope I explained it ok I’m just learning guyz!!

As for the postbox I hope someone mentions it on Maldon Spotted or local Facebook page and she gets hundreds of people and kids posting letters 😂 😂 😂 she likes to think she’s mother Theresa and heart of the community but she would actually hate it if people were to use it!
I found pictures on Facebook of when they took Ron to that baby football group, no one else is in the photo apart from her but I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post it? Either way she looks demented... quite sad really cause you can tell she’s one of those parents that just records everything their child does, then the second she’s not on her phone and Ron isn’t doing something cute, she’s suddenly not bothered.
I’m not saying you can’t record or take photos of Your kids but she’s literally doing it for the gram.

in other news, is her fish pregnant again?! Looks like it’s gonna pop!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why Thursdays are so special to her, it’s obvious she has some sort of service in no matter how much she tries to deny it 😂😂
I reckon it’s the day she gets her facial treatments 😂😂
This week though she’s probably going to go to her sisters and get the niece to write a few letters to Santa from the neighbourhood kids for the post box 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought I'd have a little nosey on the MHMMDI page.....The Hinchers are all turning on each other over a gaming chair 🤣🤣🤣. Honestly such a different species. Seems like shes gained a fanbase of controlling women though. Never seen such disrespect to men.

I wonder if the big christmas decorations reveal will be tomorrow since she's having a day off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could I be so bold, ( or ariel, surf, fairy, daz, just pick one!) in the spirit of the forthcoming Christmas season, as to name us gateaux? I love being a pastry troll but I think we all deserve to be elevated a bit further! 😂
What struck me about her wittering on that she misses Ronnie when he's asleep was the fact that she said gets her phone out to look at videos and photos of him. She can't even put the damn thing down at the end of the day and leave it alone. She has a serious problem with addiction to it. Also I think there's a possibility she is realising what she's missing - a small possibility because she was constantly rubbing her face which is a classic example of someone telling lies - but the pull of Instagram and the money she makes is too strong for her to stop. She churns out rubbish now and repeats the same stuff most days, along with erratic spending splurges - the post box, the play house and no doubt the poppybelle tacky fake arrangements she'll be having for Christmas - and it smacks of a combination of desperation and lazyness. She's desperate to stay famous but too lazy to put any serious effort in now. She knows however that the army will remain loyal to her so her half arsed content will satisfy them but she's far from happy. She's searching for happiness and contentment in material things and a mobile phone. If she wasn't such a horrible person I would feel sorry for her but I don't. I feel sad for Ronnie though, because he's a gorgeous boy in need of his mother's full attention and love but all he gets is the back of a phone. 😥

Reactions: 23
Just caught up with her stories from last night... well she is not all there, that story about kids wanting to wake up after she put them to bed-pre record, same hair and outfit as the Tesco lay on the stairs debacle.
And get some bleeping veg in ya girl she does not look well in the slightest.

Reactions: 10
Thought I'd have a little nosey on the MHMMDI page.....The Hinchers are all turning on each other over a gaming chair 🤣🤣🤣. Honestly such a different species. Seems like shes gained a fanbase of controlling women though. Never seen such disrespect to men.

I wonder if the big christmas decorations reveal will be tomorrow since she's having a day off
I saw this! Joke is half of these huns don’t work, expect their man to pay the bills and fund their b&m trips and they aren’t even allowed to sit on the Xbox for a couple hours in the evening or consider getting a gaming chair to protect their spines, her army are something else!!

Reactions: 14
Please help. I don’t know what to do. I’ve got a shitload of work to do (proper work, not fannying around on Instagram feeling up my dressing gown!), and I just don’t know how I’m going to get through this without a Hinch motivational quote and some plinky-plonky music! Am I good enough? Have I got this? If it all goes tits up and my work doesn’t get done, is tomorrow another day? Help me, guyzzzzzzzz!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her army on MHMMDI just peaked, a lady asked for suggestions on cleaning chemicals as she’s got a baby on the way, and they’re all suggesting Elbow Grease, Cif, Cilit Bang Black Mould Remover, Zoflora, Flash with Bleach.....she’s expecting a baby. I’d tell her to throw those sort of things out not encourage her to use them or buy them!! Shes expecting a baby, not nuclear fall out 😱😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You can bet the reason she misses him when he is in bed, is because mad barker has had him all day 😂

Reactions: 8
Her army on MHMMDI just peaked, a lady asked for suggestions on cleaning chemicals as she’s got a baby on the way, and they’re all suggesting Elbow Grease, Cif, Cilit Bang Black Mould Remover, Zoflora, Flash with Bleach.....she’s expecting a baby. I’d tell her to throw those sort of things out not encourage her to use them or buy them!! Shes expecting a baby, not nuclear fall out 😱😱
I can't believe they're that thick. When I was pregnant I wasn't allowed to use any of that at work. They were really strict.

Reactions: 4
The MHMMDI group is bizarre
Most of them post "don't judge me" or "please be kind" for.such a supportive community why would you need to put that? Because they have normal homes and not Hinch show homes they feel people will not be kind, what a lovely community of people 🙄
They don't need half the cleaning products they buy. They only buy them because Hinch has promoted them they feel they need a product to clean the sink, the worktops, the floor. It's exhausting!

The posts that also get on my nerves in that group is do I have enough on my wall, what carpet should I have, what colour grey paint should I buy.....I want to scream it's your house do what YOU want, sod Hinch and her "huns" 🙄 she gives zero fs about you unless you are lining her bank balance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Please help. I don’t know what to do. I’ve got a shitload of work to do (proper work, not fannying around on Instagram feeling up my dressing gown!), and I just don’t know how I’m going to get through this without a Hinch motivational quote and some plinky-plonky music! Am I good enough? Have I got this? If it all goes tits up and my work doesn’t get done, is tomorrow another day? Help me, guyzzzzzzzz!!!
An Inspirational Quote for you from AC55 (please read it imagining the William Tell Overture playing)

Get your tit together
Today followed yesterday and comes before tomorrow
The sun rose this morning and will fall this evening to be replaced by the moon
Sometimes it rains and sometimes it doesn't
You're enough but I'm fank you
When it's dark put the bleeping light on.

😂😂 is that ok? Does that make sense? Hope that helps because I was worried it wasn't the same level of bollocks she spouts forth every day! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.