Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
That video of Jimmers and Ronnay in the bathroom is such a lovely moment of dad getting his boy ready and Soph is just laid on n the stairs again lurking like the bloody childcatcher. God its just so sad. I think I feel sorry for Jamie? I don't know if he is the brains behind it after all, or he was and he's asked her to stop now they've made a packet but the Schmegal in her has just kept going to see how much she can get?
I don't feel sorry for Jamie. I think he's very fortunate to have been able to give up work to care for his son, and he clearly has a much closer bond with Ronnie than Sophie does. But he keeps allowing her to plaster their son online, and use him for content. Ronnie is regularly put in danger (feeding snappy Henry every day, playing with plastic bags, opening cupboards where she keeps chemicals, there were no stair gates for long after Ronnie was on the move, and the ones they have aren't adequate). Not to mention all the lying about him - when she wanted to pretend he was standing so propped him up all around the house in places/positions that he would not have naturally got himself into. If that was my child and partner I would be asking what the fuck they were doing! There's no doubt that he loves his son but in my opinion he's not doing enough to protect him.

Reactions: 38

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
She is the epitome of white privilege
I don’t know how she has the gall to complain about her super privileged life. Yes we are all aware even thin rich people have their own issues, but they are nothing on the scale of deprivation and social isolation.

put it away now, you surely need a new USP aside from your perpetual victim hood while you stand in your extended £500k house, with 2 19 plate cars outside, wearing free clothes with no money worries, no idea what real people are going through outside of what you see on instagram

self confessed doesn’t watch the news, uneducated blond bimbo who deludes herself that her grey soulless existence is bringing joy to people’s lives while she gets richer and you get poorer. Come on sheep

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
That Ariel ad looks like it was produced by a bunch of sixth formers for a media studies project. All choppy and disjointed, maybe they were sticking with Hinch’s pre record vibes.

• Haha

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Why would you even want a post box in your garden?

Why not any other council owned utility? How about a bus shelter next Soph, or a dog shit bin?

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Well I’m divorcing my husband.
we went to home bargs and I decided to give Zophs rose blanderland another sniff to see if it really was that bad...it was...my opinion hasn’t changed but his has, he said he quite liked it the second sniff around.
BRB crying now, sneks everywhere. sneks don’t just hiss, they call you baby too 😭😭

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
It must be a head fuck being a Hincher right now.

Do they use Ariel, Bold or Fairy? She loves them all!
No one buys 3 different laundry products though, so what do they choose! They've just spent all their money on the dream team, but now have to buy Ariel.

Do they use Zoflora, Fabulosa, Flash spray or soapy water?
She loves them all!!

Do they wash their cloffs in Astonish, Zoflora or soapy water?
She loves it all!

Which mop should they use, shes used loads and guess what... loves them all?
Same goes for a hoover.

Do they buy their clothes from cheap unethical online stores, Ebay or Tesco?
She loves them all! (Not that I've ever seen her say she's bought any clothes from Tesco apart from that 1 handbag ages ago and baby grows for DoRonRon)

What make up do they buy? She loves it all!

What will they do with their Stardrops disinfectant?
Can they now only use Elbow Grease to clean a non greasy toaster?
Where has The Pink Stuff gone!?
Should they all go buy Milton? Why can't they just use the Dettol spray she loves, or any other anti bac she uses.

They must all be running around like headless chickens right now
As Janet Street Porter said "the fact of the matter is you are paid to promote certain products, is that something you can live with? It is a commercial enterprise at the end of the day" #Ijustloveitall

Rosiepie

VIP Member
I can’t stand Tescos - I saw them paying millionaire families to advertise cooking a meal with food bought from Tescos. These families only ever shopped at Waitrose, but were happy to be paid a fee to cook with food from Tescos, during a pandemic as well when so many families are struggling, not to mention the homeless. I thought it was in very bad taste. These companies are enabling the rich to get richer. The worst thing is these wealthy individuals and their families don’t give back to society whatsoever. How many times have we seen Soph go to a food bank in the 9 months of this pandemic? 1 time!!!! And that was only a knee jerk reaction with absolutely no thought out into it - she didn’t even know where her foodbank was located. And before any of her Hinchers come on here and read these comments, I am not jealous. We own our own home, have 2 cars and live in an extremely wealthy area (we have lots of famous footballers living here - unfortunately), but we try and raise our kids with morals and kindness (real kindness, not just vacant words that are used as a hashtag and banded around to make you feel better about yourself -we show it with actions, unlike all these influencers). So I’m not jealous, just fed up with how as a society we are allowing this to happen. How can we be giving the likes of her free stuff, advertising deals abd book deals when she can hardly string proper sentences together? We shouldn’t be giving women like this any airtime- she doesn’t do anything to deserve it. As for mental health - sge and the other MEinfluencers are part of the problem. There are greater people out there who are doing great things, but don’t document it on social media, don’t manipulate and deceive others or use their kids to do it.

• Heart

thegoodnaysayer

Why is she making such a big deal out of this Tesco thing? Isn't it obvious she's been getting paid by them for ages?! Don't know if anyone remembers but back in the beginning, (when she had a wardrobe full of pine disinfectant and a personality if you can imagine such a thing!) she always shopped at Morrisons. Always. Then one day out of nowhere, she was like 'I'm doing an online shop at TESCO guys!' and going on about how much she loves TESCO zooming in on the word "TESCO". It sticks out to me because it was such a BLATANT advert (all "wow I just can't believe how easy shopping online with TESCO is" etc etc) that it actually shocked me?! It was like a bad joke. Since then theres been loooooooads of Tesco ads undeclared (randoms for dinner last night is a recent example) Her memoir and sob story was nothing more than a primer to embolden her to being more open with ads and taking on bigger projects. And it's not just because of greed - it's because if she didn't then really, who could believe that two non working stay at home parents of a toddler could afford their life style? She'd have to stay living in her newbuild Essex estate pretending she only goes out to go to home bargains forever. It doesn't make any sense anymore to keep pretending. So now she's acting like its come from nowhere, when it's clearly been going on from day one. Zzzzzzzz.

Reactions: 36

Milliemolliemoo

As I’ve said previously, she’s not just advertising a couple of their items. She’s put her brand name into a huge range with them, it’s coming out next year. Fully branded with Hinch. My friend works on the team.

• Sick
  • Wow

mgh727

VIP Member
I’ve always noticed it’s new members or members with very few posts that start pregnancy speculation....Hi Soph, Jamie and FredaYahoooooooooooo! 😂 Seen two or three today!!

• Haha

Cheeseandbiscuits

I'm well pissed off, i work for Tesco and have found out that we not getting our Christmas perks which do come in very handy. I bet it's stopped to pay her bloody fee.
Going to have to find another job, I can't be associated with that money grabbing bint.
How has a supermarket suffered in this pandemic?! With all the extra overtime and busy ness the staff have had to deal with on top of rude customers etc. Quite frankly that’s outrageous and has made me want to stop shopping with Tesco purely on tbag

Hey new member long time stalker been getting more and more annoyed by hinch read her book and discovered tattle, as a makeup artist for Mac for over 10 years including doing London fashion weeks please please please do not clean your makeup brush with a scrub daddy they are to corse and don’t use baby shampoo they ingredients coat the bristles best thing to use would be washing up liquid or liquid washing gel but obvs not rose blunderland 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
I'm well pissed off, i work for Tesco and have found out that we not getting our Christmas perks which do come in very handy. I bet it's stopped to pay her bloody fee.
Going to have to find another job, I can't be associated with that money grabbing bint.
I fucking hate retail. Bet your big boss wankers aren’t missing out though! Greedy fucks

Reactions: 35

catlady29

Chatty Member
Middleton to the party but gtf out of here with her doing her tesco ad with that big chicken strip slap bang in the middle as always, where is her professionalism? If she's not got him slapped in the middle of a clothes ad, she's got his lipstick out on live TV....honestly sickening, I dunno why I find her relationship with that dog so strange, never seen the likes of it, she literally loves the dog more than her

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Did I sit and look at photos on my phone when my daughter was a baby and I was missing her asleep in bed upstairs. No, because phones that took photos didn't exist and if I wanted to see her I could just pop up the stairs.
Did I look at some photos on my phone last night - yes, because she is in another city and over the last week we have had to tell her that her cat has died and her grandmother will be coming home for palliative care for whatever time she has left with us. Video calls we wish we hadn't had to make but we are in lockdown and thems the rules.
So I was looking at photos of her happy and enjoying a very early Christmas dinner with her flatmates at the weekend before we had to break her heart twice in a week.
There is a whole world of real life problems going on around them, the Hinchliffes are living in their fantasy bubble and Hinch is still playing her pity party. She makes me sick :sick:

• Heart
  • Sad
Just going to put this here as well as I was VERY bush TtP

Very Spade to the party but - the new car is on finance then through close brothers motor finance

I know there are tax reasons for not buying a car outright, possibly the payments would be write offs against her tax bill??? I can’t think why else she’d do it? I just pay all the taxes I owe rather than avoid them
2EF96428-5678-4333-A6C3-33E6C5D2B30F.png

• Wow
  • Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Adding “Makes parents that want their kids to sleep so they can have a second of peace and actually eat a hot meal and brew feel like crap because she misses her baby when he’s asleep spends the whole time he’s asleep watching videos of him awake which isn’t a realistic way to portray parenthood at all!” To the list of reasons why she’s a twat

For a stay at home mother she doesn’t half act like she’s never around the kid, maybe try sending him to Ma’s less during the day and actually bond with him, you’ll be counting down the seconds til bedtime if you did that!!