Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Lady Sophlo of Maldonia is not here today. As she’s so busy and has to take a day off to recover, here is a lovely quote to start the day. I hope you gateau trolls (ooh lovely ring to it) can power through today now. You’ve got this. Does it make sense. Blah de blah

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I can't believe they're that thick. When I was pregnant I wasn't allowed to use any of that at work. They were really strict.
Thats because by law and employer has to adere to COSHH regulations as part of health and safety to keep you and your colleagues safe.
In the home there's no need as 'normal' people live their lives by buying maybe 3 or 4 basic cleaning products, read what to do with them and use them safely.

What she's done is encourage people to use 73537493 million different products without one bit of research, while getting away with it by saying 'I'm not a professional'. Clever huh!
Meanwhile all the cleaning products manufactures can turn around and say all information is on the bottle and their saftey sheets, which you can access for free online.
So not one person can sue her, or P&G because they've covered their arses, which is another reason you have COSHH at work. Without it you can sue your company if you get hurt as they have duty of care

Reactions: 9
Admit it, you're scrolling through photos and videos of her, sniffing back tears and shouting "I can't cooooooope" aren't you? 😂
I’m inhaling a ham sandwich and looking at a blob of sick on my recently cleaned carpet while Googling “Is it ok to call a baby an hole?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have videos my eldest with the dog filter on and the big eyes and she’s laughing hysterically at herself and I’m laughing in the background at her.
None however of me with her in the video looking at myself and laughing manically at my own face cause she “Loves” it.

I think it’s desperately sad that she loves her own face more than her sons which is apparent in other videos she’s posted of him with her.
He wasn't even looking at them was he?
Forget Covid,mad cow disease appears to be back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My daughter has just went down for a nap and proud to say I do not miss her one bit 🤣
Mine are at school and I have to pick the youngest up from nursery at 1130 and I’m wondering if it’s okay to just “forget” pick up time for 15 minutes longer.
Just for an extra bit of peace and quiet.

I love them dearly but the silence and tidy house is bliss.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where is this butterfly video?
it's a regram from a while ago that she reposted, she posted a load of them at the time, all the same, her staring at herself with a filter while Ronnie tried to catch her attention, quite disturbing. Back in the day, when the donkeys were little, I used to play with them, as in actually interact, not play with their toys myself while they watch like Hinch does, teach them words etc. The amount of time she must waste per day looking at herself in her phone. If she interacted more with her son, perhaps she wouldn't miss him as much as she claims once he's gone to bed, she can only interact with him via her phone.

Reactions: 10
In that video of her saying she misses RonDon when he’s asleep (erm maybe you wouldn’t if you actually spent time with him while he was awake hun!) she looks genuinely ill
Her cheeks are so sunk in and she is a shade of yellow
I was wondering the other night when we saw Jamie eating a salad at 9pm for the second time, does that mean she doesn’t eat dinner? Surely she’s not eating with Ronnie and then Jamie eating later on alone?
I think it’s high time her loved ones stepped in now, I don’t even like her and I’m genuinely worried about her health, both mental and physical, how are none of the people around her in the least bit bothered
It’s actually really sad

Reactions: 11
Surely you’d think that her brand of laundry detergent (can’t remember which brand as she apparently loves them all so much) are pissed that she’s saying she only uses Ariel? Or are they all part of one company ?
They are also made by p&G. P&g seems to monopolise a lot of the cleaning products

Reactions: 1
These threads move so quickly so I may not be the first to say this lol. So sorry if I’m Kate to the party but my theory is-
whether or not she does have a cleaner on a Thursday I don’t believe this is the reason for her “day off insta”.
I think the reason is to purely to feed into the gossip of it... She clearly is well rehearsed in pre records so could easily avoid all speculation of her cleaner days and “disprove” it by just posting some previously unseen videos. I think she carries on with her Thursdays off because she actually buzzes off the speculation. It all adds to her crazy “conspiracy theories” doesn’t it 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.