Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been said pastry trolls!
(Still catching up, but if it’s been said, many apologies, ignore me and scroll on by!)

So, first picture - stick on nails.
second picture - she says “I have tried to film this so many times guys” (liar).

that then takes me to the last picture, where her acrylics are back on... 🥸🥸🥸🥸

ETA - then when she’s lay on the stairs, her stick ons are back on.
The Tesco content would have been pre-recorded which is pretty standard for advertising as it would have needed to be signed off a number of weeks ago to leave time for any edits. She’s very fishy usually but this is not. All ads you see on the tv would’ve been shot months ago! (I work in ad production & we do xmas ads in like August for November release.) HTH, ATB

Reactions: 9
It’s just the ridiculous need to spend.
Last night - we’ve decided to go out for a drive, look at that beautiful sunset
This morning - we couldn’t just go for a drive, only worthwhile if we end up at somewhere we can spend money, and make sure we buy something expensive
This is so right, I find her such a confusing person!

Why go out and spend £200+ on a Christmas decoration that’s in your loft for most of the year, but then make such a performance about a £2k handbag that you should be able to use everyday?

On a cost per use basis, the handbag is a much better investment than this daft postbox. I don’t get why she doesn’t own it. Buying a designer handbag seems more sensible to me than that monstrosity hidden away in her back garden??

Reactions: 17
Rant incoming! 🤬

Found myself watching her stories again after the bloody post box reveal, big mistake because now I feel really irritable & annoyed!

‘I get your breakfast Hen’?? What sort of moron speak is that? Can the best selling ‘author’ not construct a proper sentence?

This is probably the pettiest thing I’ve ever written 🤣, but the sight of that kibble being poured into the water dish as she just stands back filming enraged me! It’s not cute or funny! If you’re going to insist on involving your child in feeding the dog, then put your bloody phone down for a second and help him do it properly.

Sneaking around your own house secretly filming family moments for the gram? duck off! Although, it wouldn’t surprise me if Onslow was in on that & it was all a big set up, because everything about them is just fake, fake, fake!! Like the magical random drive, to the cutest little garden centre, to pick up the fairy tale post box, which in reality she probably ordered days ago!!

Rant over. 😳 I promise I’m not totally crazy, watching her & the other Insta idiots just has a terrible effect on me when my mental health isn’t so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Did she really say that post box is for all the other children on the road to use? What does she intend to do with any letters she finds in it? Read through them and then deliver a bottle of Ace bleach to their homes tied around her Meeeemoir with a ribbon? What planet is she on? Any parent who tells their child that Santa's post box is in the Hinchliffes garden needs a slap as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Rant incoming! 🤬

Found myself watching her stories again after the bloody post box reveal, big mistake because now I feel really irritable & annoyed!

‘I get your breakfast Hen’?? What sort of moron speak is that? Can the best selling ‘author’ not construct a proper sentence?

This is probably the pettiest thing I’ve ever written 🤣, but the sight of that kibble being poured into the water dish as she just stands back filming enraged me! It’s not cute or funny! If you’re going to insist on involving your child in feeding the dog, then put your bloody phone down for a second and help him do it properly.

Sneaking around your own house secretly filming family moments for the gram? duck off! Although, it wouldn’t surprise me if Onslow was in on that & it was all a big set up, because everything about them is just fake, fake, fake!! Like the magical random drive, to the cutest little garden centre, to pick up the fairy tale post box, which in reality she probably ordered days ago!!

Rant over. 😳 I promise I’m not totally crazy, watching her & the other Insta idiots just has a terrible effect on me when my mental health isn’t so good.
Completely agree with you, plus the dog already had a bowl full of food so absolutely no need for it

Reactions: 11
Do F&F sell Chav clothing ? Just watch this space , the garden gnome look alike will also be modelling , won’t be long before the family pj post arrives . I will never shop with them again , have done for years .

Reactions: 9
Can’t find the postbox on any sites except eBay which is £169.99. Hope this helps.

It’s got to be a good £150 plus regardless which is bonkers and god knows what it’s made of. If it’s paper mache type stuff it’s going to collapse and rot nice and quickly. Might as well just put £150 on the front step and watch it get wet or nicked.

Also defo pregnant from how she was placing herself when doing that video for the clothes. Bore off.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but she’s lying about Tesco trousers catering for tall ladies. Being 5ft 11, I bought some trousers last year and they were like ankle swingers, no matter how low I pushed them down my waist, it didn’t make a jot of difference, so I donated them to the local charity. She’s simply profiteering and cashing out quick so she can get out of being referred to as a cleaning influencer.
And exactly why she had her ankles tucked underneath her in all the pictures

Reactions: 13
Perhaps rather obsessing with him feeding the dog every morning she could be teaching him how to get himself ready for the day? Go to the cupboard to get his cup? Learn to pour himself some water? Learn to get his plate/bowl and spoon from the cupboard and pour some cereal or help mummy butter his toast?
just some ideas for you Soph. My 20 month old climbs up his special step (kitchen pod thing) and does all of these things. He has a safety knife and cuts his cucumber for lunch. He puts his dirty bowl in to the dishwasher with my supervision. He collects his wellies and his coat and can put his wellies on himself. All of these things are taught. They take a lot of patience and time but so worth it.
That’s true Montessori ehhh Jamie.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s like the Child Catcher enticing children to her garden 😂

And how much nicer would it have been to donate the post box to the local school instead of the crappy hamper concoction?

Also, very impressed that Ronnie, at the age of 18 months can write his own letters to Santa already, what a genius 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is so right, I find her such a confusing person!

Why go out and spend £200+ on a Christmas decoration that’s in your loft for most of the year, but then make such a performance about a £2k handbag that you should be able to use everyday?

On a cost per use basis, the handbag is a much better investment than this daft postbox. I don’t get why she doesn’t own it. Buying a designer handbag seems more sensible to me than that monstrosity hidden away in her back garden??
Can anyone tell me where the link is to the louis vuitton story on the previous thread?

Reactions: 4
Wtf...

WTF!

We are doing a garden display in our area and we have made most of our bits so like a snowman and a tree and a North Pole signpost thing but
all from stuff we had around the house and that can be repurposed or stored easily... WHERE IS THAT GOING TO GO WHEN CHRISTMAS IS OVER??
I love Christmas stuff but even to me that is too much...unless she has got it as something all the children close by can enjoy also (which I highly doubt)
it'll go in the loft in the Christmas corner. That loft has more corners than a maze!

Reactions: 3
And exactly why she had her ankles tucked underneath her in all the pictures
I imagine some actual useful feedback would be good, given that nobody can try stuff on in store any more. There will be tall people buying the set and then having to take it back because it doesn't fit 🙄

She’s like the Child Catcher enticing children to her garden 😂

And how much nicer would it have been to donate the post box to the local school instead of the crappy hamper concoction?

Also, very impressed that Ronnie, at the age of 18 months can write his own letters to Santa already, what a genius 🤦🏻‍♀️
He doesn't need to write to Santa, because every bleeping day is like Christmas in that place, with new stuff arriving all the time. If he shows a passing interest in anything she has to buy it for him then and there.

Reactions: 12
You know what’s made about Soph? She’s not a manipulator in the sense she rubs her hands together and does an evil laugh when exploiting the sheep. It’s deeply ingrained in her. She was the type to “faint” or have a “panic attack” in school when things don’t go her way with friendships or teachers. Back when Jamie actually went out with the lads she would probably get “ill” beforehand and guilt trip him. Things like that. I think, aided by Freda, her whole life has been manipulating people to feel sorry for her and give her everything she ever wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She must say ‘I can’t cope’ a 100x a day. Biggest cry for help I’ve ever heard.

Reactions: 12
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in her neighbours house!

“ere!!! Sarah, come here! Look what that nutty bleep across the road has bought home now!”

“What? What? Omg a bleeping post box! 😂 Well I hope she’s weighted it down. When that gang of teenagers see that they’ll have it away!”
Nutty bleep 😂😂😂 I don't know why that made me laugh as much as it did ! I'm a little but hysterical I think! Two busy shifts but now on holiday! 😀 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.