Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meant to say yesterday that her brand of shhreddar is available in Tesco Homewares guyyzz .
Hopez thisz helpz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is exactly it ! They will expect a written response from Santa !! Bet the neighbours just luvvvvvv itttt !! 🙄Such an idiot !!
She'll probably show off the cute ones to make herself look good.
If she does respond it will just be
"Hi little Hol (do you mind if I call you that Holly). You wanted a new bike for Christmas? Well here's a half used wax melt, ATB x"
Silly little me, I'm just learning to be Santa guyzz

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in her neighbours house!

“ere!!! Sarah, come here! Look what that nutty bleep across the road has bought home now!”

“What? What? Omg a bleeping post box! 😂 Well I hope she’s weighted it down. When that gang of teenagers see that they’ll have it away!”

• Haha
Reactions: 58
It’s just the ridiculous need to spend.
Last night - we’ve decided to go out for a drive, look at that beautiful sunset
This morning - we couldn’t just go for a drive, only worthwhile if we end up at somewhere we can spend money, and make sure we buy something expensive

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That video of Jimmers and Ronnay in the bathroom is such a lovely moment of dad getting his boy ready and Soph is just laid on n the stairs again lurking like the bloody childcatcher. God its just so sad. I think I feel sorry for Jamie? I don't know if he is the brains behind it after all, or he was and he's asked her to stop now they've made a packet but the Schmegal in her has just kept going to see how much she can get?
I don't feel sorry for Jamie. I think he's very fortunate to have been able to give up work to care for his son, and he clearly has a much closer bond with Ronnie than Sophie does. But he keeps allowing her to plaster their son online, and use him for content. Ronnie is regularly put in danger (feeding snappy Henry every day, playing with plastic bags, opening cupboards where she keeps chemicals, there were no stair gates for long after Ronnie was on the move, and the ones they have aren't adequate). Not to mention all the lying about him - when she wanted to pretend he was standing so propped him up all around the house in places/positions that he would not have naturally got himself into. If that was my child and partner I would be asking what the duck they were doing! There's no doubt that he loves his son but in my opinion he's not doing enough to protect him.

Reactions: 38
She is a spectator in her own sons life. It is so sad. The bond between Ronnie and Jamie is so obvious, and she just watches it through a camera lens. She will regret this.

And DA FUQ is going on with that post box? Where is she going to put that after Christmas? She is honestly going to turn into Essex's answer to Mr Trebus (except I bet he collected less tit and tat than she does)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I went in Tesco last weekend and they have started their usual Christmas appeal where you can choose a tag which details a child you can buy a gift for (they'll state whether it's a boy or a girl, and the age). They do this every year and I always buy a couple of gifts if I can. Wonder whether Greedy Grinch will mention this seeing as she's so excited to work with Tesco, or is that only when they're sending free stuff and paying her to say she laaaahvs it?
Capital radio do something similar in Cardiff. They ask you yo buy certain toys and donate then they take them to hospitals and families where the parents are struggling to afford anything for their children including food. Most toy shops do a 3 for £ and as someone who is "lucky" financially its a very little dent in my earnings/savings. Im no IG influencing millionaire....

Reactions: 9
So here's the deal Hinch has found and used up all the pinterest cleaning tips she can. She has went as fresh and clean as her laundry, Fresh air in the head and clean out of ideas. So all she has to cling on to is recycling her old shitey stolen tips pre recording and reposting old bollocks, copying shergar Solomon in everything and hitting us at 8:45 with some bullshit positivity quote and using her son for content the rest of the day. Not to mention her Bullshit pastry monstrosities and is surviving on as many collabs as she can get her skinny dying hands on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Noticed this morning she puts Ronnie up on the chair for the morning montage. He is not climbing up himself. It's all so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How can the kids on the street use it when it's in her bloody back garden?!

Who on earth buys a post box?! I'm honestly flabbergasted, more money than sense.
she copied solomons sister! Likely went out and bought it together - it’s identical to hers 🙄

Hope it gets kicked around maldon!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't feel sorry for Jamie. I think he's very fortunate to have been able to give up work to care for his son, and he clearly has a much closer bond with Ronnie than Sophie does. But he keeps allowing her to plaster their son online, and use him for content. Ronnie is regularly put in danger (feeding snappy Henry every day, playing with plastic bags, opening cupboards where she keeps chemicals, there were no stair gates for long after Ronnie was on the move, and the ones they have aren't adequate). Not to mention all the lying about him - when she wanted to pretend he was standing so propped him up all around the house in places/positions that he would not have naturally got himself into. If that was my child and partner I would be asking what the duck they were doing! There's no doubt that he loves his son but in my opinion he's not doing enough to protect him.
I think we've all established she needs some intervention from mental health professionals but I wonder if he has asked her to stop doing all of these things and she carried on regardless.
The fact that where she goes he goes is damage control and she can't go completely off the rails if he's there?
Based on what we see on her stories she is clearly a massive narcissist and I think it probably leaks into their relationship. Let's not forget she's always got mummy on her side or to referee the arguments into submission to Sophie beliefs for an easy life.
I think given the choice he would happily take caring for Ronron over caring for her.

Eta : there's the joke that he has aged like milk on a radiator and I think it's because he's exhausted from the whole thing

Reactions: 12
Am I missing something, why can’t ron post his letter in an actual Royal Mail postbox where he’ll get an actual reply (I think)!! Surely walking up the street with your letter to Santa is half the fun

I know she lives in her own delusional little world, but doesn't she live in a cul-de-sac? No one will just be walking by unless they live at that end.

How are kids going to post their letters when its on her property? She can't put it on the street because that's against the law to block the highway.
So that means she'll have to go knock on all the neighbours doors telling them that they can come onto her property as she's bought it with the intention for it to be a working postbox and not just a decoration.
Like duck will she do that, plus there won't be that many kids near her anyway, and how will she know where they all live?

So many questions, with only one answer.

The greedy self obsessed twit just wanted it, so she gets it, end of.

My dream is that it gets sprayed with graffiti saying duck off you utter cock 😂

• Haha
Shopping for essentials in a global pandemic like:
Bread, milk, bleeping massive pointless postbox

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I agree, Jamie enables her behaviour. The only person I feel for is Ronnie. He’s a proper cute kid who’s seriously missing out

Reactions: 20
Morning you nusty lot 😘

Few things...

I saw yesterday Rosie Ramsay advertising a new Comfort fabcon and immediately there was a giveaway along with the ad. I just do not understand why Zoph NEVER does these? Surely better for the brand (might have shifted a bit more of her Rose flavoured tit), and also would up her engagement?? How come everyone else does this but not her? There must be a reason.... she’s greedy?.... or Gleam don’t advise it but 🤷‍♀️

Don’t even start me on the post box. That’s the most ridiculous thing she has blown money on in the 13 months I’ve been here. Absolutely bonkers!!! And almost £300?? Do me a favour! 😳

Wait for the gushing messages “Oh Zoph you’re so hilarious! I’ve cried tears of despair joy watching your stories today” 🤢

ATFV and a huge bag of crunky snacks for you all! 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.