Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching GBBO and who’s voice comes on in the ads...doing the voice over now for Ariel pods 😩 ffs there is no getting away from her!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Omfg what have I just heard? Grinchy’s voice came on over the TV advertising Ariel pods. Nearly spat out my tea
I shot here when I heard her goddam voice! What the hellllllll. You can tell she's just not natural at speaking for things lol was so forced. Here comes the barmy army to kiss her arse more and the OMG it was on during bakeoff/how did this happen to little old me bollox. Sigh

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the deal was struck & signed off before Blunderland was released & they’ve now realised too late how unpopular she’s now becoming & there’s sweet FA they can do about it as she’s got the contract! Maybe a bit of an own goal on Tesco’s part!
I was thinking (and hoping) this. I can’t imagine these deals happen overnight. So it would have been in the pipeline for a while. We’ll soon know once this contract ends and we never hear about Tesco again

Reactions: 10
It’s a sales pitch/brain washing trick to make her 🐑 feel included in her life
I was briefly watching something on tv the other night (Don’t worry not deviating from the thread) and it made my stomach churn as it was about someone who was an influential speaker and he was talking to a fan after a seminar and it reminded me of my brother who is a master manipulator and I could see all the tricks at work, listening intently, laughing at the slight joke, patting him on the shoulder, telling him he was amazing and the fan stood there star struck.
It’s a con
she repeats certain things all the time
“ couldn’t do it without you”
“ what do you think”
“ has this happened to you”
“ I feel guilty do you”
“Thank you so much”
“ I love you guys”
And so on and so forth just little constant repetitions that go in the subconscious and people think “ she’s just like me, anxious, unsure, kind, down to earth” ( give or take a couple of million)
And there you go 🤷‍♀️ Another deal another £40,000 for a couple of hours ‘work’ and the best thing is her fans think she’s just some dingbat like them
Agree it’s a full con and a bloody cult
Worshipping a woman who gets paid to show you things to buy is not normal.
The manipulation involved is pretty mind blowing.

1. first curate a lifestyle that is neither daring or extra ordinary and very common and fashionable, but just slightly out of reach and unobtainable. Not too much, just enough. Slowly slowly things are added in, all aspirational items that you/they ‘have always wanted’ and couldn’t have before.

2. next create a relatable non provable issue, like anxiety and mental health and a backstory of A Hard Life. Not too hard and unrealistic, but just challenging enough that it will resonate with people. Feeling awkward, lack of confidence - those are your prime market shoppers. People who don’t have strong identities of their own

3. Befriend everyone, make them think you nurture them and want the best for them. She’s created a huge year 6 playground online, with everyone wanting to be part of the world she has created, to stroke her hair and be invited to her sleepover. Show them just enough of Your life to hook them in every day, but not too much. You will create a noisy circle around you who help you batter off all that pesky criticism

4. upsell upsell upsell. Start throwing in bigger ticket items and more of them once you have Hooked them with smaller things, but don’t go full reality of your cash increase. This will allow you to enjoy some of your more luxury items. Don’t bother people with any in-depth real life problems or waste time on them, if you remind people you are rich and they are poor, they won’t buy from you. Keep reminding people about how relatable you are and how hard you had it, and they will believe you deserve it more than they do

5. distraction. The thing she does best. Prerecorded stories, half truths and troll cries to deflect away from things she wants to do that could be seen as crass or unrelatable

6. Over compensate with thanks to your fans. You wouldn’t be where you are without them and they are now part of your brand even though they do not benefit from it. Make them believe that all you do is give back to them and work for them, when in fact you do not give anything back. Hook them in with replying to some comments and screen shot messages so they keep engaging hoping you will reply to them one day

7. Disappear sometimes to make everyone worry and want you to come back

8. release a sob story

9. now you have landed much bigger brand deals, start distancing yourself from all this investing time into the fans and make celebrity friends instead

10. You are now invincible. The sob story, troll cries and noisy army continue to deflect negativity away from you. Bask in your cash and enjoy it, take a lot of time off

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Wow

She needs to follow her own advice.

She has the new stick on nails on in this so this has to be recent. She’s probably had those nails on longer than a few days. Didn’t she have a UV kit a couple of weeks ago when she was doing her ‘work’ on the laptop.

Reactions: 8
You can hear the greed in their voices the actual greedy triumphant voices when they are singing to Ron in the bathroom. You can nearly hear the cash coming into her already full bank account they may as well sing kerching kerching more cash coming in

Greedy cunts!!!! Bragging... lazy bleeping good for nothing cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
H.M.P have released the new unisex 2020/21 issue for all inmates. 2019/20 version only came in ladies s m l

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf I don’t know if this is the first time it’s been on or old news but why is that bint ruining bake off !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It really annoys me at how much of a bad example to new mums and mums in general she is.

- Lied about how hard the first 8 weeks were, literally made out as if they were a breeze and it was the best two months of her life only to back track and make out as if it was the hardest two months of her life in a tell all book she sold for profit.
- Has a perfectly spotless house and a stay at home husband which isn’t achievable for any parents in her demographic
- Has a full time mum carer that takes Ronnie at the drop of a hat so Soph can have a break cos she’s such a poor withered petal.
- Ronnie lives off Ellas pouches and baby juice but she makes out as if she cooks every meal for him, from scratch, every day without fail but that’s far from the truth she’s no mummy BLW goddess
- Has gone on multiple holidays and is giving Ronnie the best year of his life, again not achievable for any parents in her demographic, no normal working family can afford a mansion in Dorset for a week and a trip to Disney land in the same year!!
- Apparently feels bad for napping when Ronnie naps, this makes a difference from her cleaning the fridge out whilst her eyes are burning from lack of sleep, but both very different messages are an awful way to portray parenthood.

She is literally the worst mummy influencer out there and I hope to god she hasn’t made any mums feel guilty for having a laundry pile the size of Ben Nevis and a stack of plates in the sink cos they chose to nap today and not power through with their eyes burning.
Hear hear 👍👍👍

Reactions: 5
I wonder what colour the clothes actually are? There must be so many filters on those photos that the sheep may well have trouble finding them in the shops 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has she deleted most of her pics on the instagram page none of them are recent

Reactions: 3
Agree it’s a full con and a bloody cult
Worshipping a woman who gets paid to show you things to buy is not normal.
The manipulation involved is pretty mind blowing.

1. first curate a lifestyle that is neither daring or extra ordinary and very common and fashionable, but just slightly out of reach and unobtainable. Not too much, just enough. Slowly slowly things are added in, all aspirational items that you/they ‘have always wanted’ and couldn’t have before.

2. next create a relatable non provable issue, like anxiety and mental health and a backstory of A Hard Life. Not too hard and unrealistic, but just challenging enough that it will resonate with people. Feeling awkward, lack of confidence - those are your prime market shoppers. People who don’t have strong identities of their own

3. Befriend everyone, make them think you nurture them and want the best for them. She’s created a huge year 6 playground online, with everyone wanting to be part of the world she has created, to stroke her hair and be invited to her sleepover. Show them just enough of Your life to hook them in every day, but not too much. You will create a noisy circle around you who help you batter off all that pesky criticism

4. upsell upsell upsell. Start throwing in bigger ticket items and more of them once you have Hooked them with smaller things, but don’t go full reality of your cash increase. This will allow you to enjoy some of your more luxury items. Don’t bother people with any in-depth real life problems or waste time on them, if you remind people you are rich and they are poor, they won’t buy from you. Keep reminding people about how relatable you are and how hard you had it, and they will believe you deserve it more than they do

5. distraction. The thing she does best. Prerecorded stories, half truths and troll cries to deflect away from things she wants to do that could be seen as crass or unrelatable

6. Over compensate with thanks to your fans. You wouldn’t be where you are without them and they are now part of your brand even though they do not benefit from it. Make them believe that all you do is give back to them and work for them, when in fact you do not give anything back. Hook them in with replying to some comments and screen shot messages so they keep engaging hoping you will reply to them one day

7. Disappear sometimes to make everyone worry and want you to come back

8. release a sob story

9. now you have landed much bigger brand deals, start distancing yourself from all this investing time into the fans and make celebrity friends instead

10. You are now invincible. The sob story, troll cries and noisy army continue to deflect negativity away from you. Bask in your cash and enjoy it, take a lot of time off
☝ This needs to be included at the start of every new thread
👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.