Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the deal was struck & signed off before Blunderland was released & they’ve now realised too late how unpopular she’s now becoming & there’s sweet FA they can do about it as she’s got the contract! Maybe a bit of an own goal on Tesco’s part!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched that landing story 😂 what’s she waffling on about. They asked her to pick two pieces of clothes, not bleeping design or collab and put her name to it 😂 brands get floggers to do this all the time. What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
brows seem to have gone back to their previous 'shock horror surprise' look - half way up her forehead

Reactions: 6
Is Tesco paying her for these latest posts?

I can feel a HUGE email coming on. Only way these companies pay attention is if their audience voices opinion

Reactions: 13
SS has her Christmas door display but hasn't shown it yet (Local person saw it) Hinch will have hers as well no doubt 😒 Something else for her to show off (obviously without showing her new fake grass) 😆
Not to my knowledge......just saying🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thankfully I don't shop at Tesco and have never bought their clothes. If I did I would have steam coming out my ears whilst rattling off a rant to them. Glad to see her collar bone is sticking through her skin, with a bit of luck she will eventually waste away and disappear.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened with Sky, that whole ‘partnership’ i think she called it? I saw her put up once what shite they were watching?? Was it supposed to be a one off or did i miss something?

Reactions: 12
Omfg what have I just heard? Grinchy’s voice came on over the TV advertising Ariel pods. Nearly spat out my tea

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Watching GBBO and up pops the Aerial advert with her voiceover. Nearly threw my Galaxy chocolate at the tv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just minding my own business watching Bake Off and her bloody grating voice pops up on an Ariel advert! 😤

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
What does F&F stand for? Fake & Flakey (pastry)?
[/

nothing anymore, they changed it from Florence and Fred to just F+F.

Reactions: 2
OMG!! Sat watching Great British Bake Off and I hear a voice! I can’t believe Grinch Cummings has voiced over an Ariel Advert!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noooooooooooo! She’s doing a voice over in the GBBO ad break, help me please😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why have I just heard that twit do an ad voiceover for Ariel?? Keep away from children? You were the hole decanting them out of their safety box!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.