Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that washing machine has never been so full! Usually has 3 cloffs or one ratty sherpa/teddy sweater.

DF0CBDC4-57FA-41C6-9786-8C2F4E2DC248.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is this the 1st time the Ariel ad been shown? If so think they’ve actually mugged her off showing it on GBBO she can’t cook never mind bake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so annoying. I think I need to block her but I’m so nosey I can’t 😂
I blocked her because I was getting pissed off with her only unblocked and followed again because my work mate kept asking what she was up to and I quote “what’s Mrs ratchet, Mrs hatchet, hinch up to”🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow these threads move so fast😅😅 not been able to catch up the past couple of days and had to unfollow her on insta a few weeks back as just can’t stand to even watch her anymore but just came on here and what the duck she’s on tv now???😭😭And has she also finally working with tesco ??? I was starting to think for a while there she was unraveling and everyone was starting to realise what she’s really like but everything just keeps seem to go her way doesn’t it? Angers me so much, she’s a smug piece of tit 😐😐😐😐

Reactions: 12
I can't cope with her smug laugh whilst she's watching back her advert. Nearly launched my phone out the window! 😬

So she’s 5ft 10....? I’m sure she said she was 5ft 9 beforehand!?

Im 5’9 and their trousers do not fit in length at all so she’s talking out her ass right away 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m 5’8 and needed to buy emergency trousers on the way to work once as I split mine at the crack, I had ankle bashers for an 8 hour shift 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
The way Ronnie blanked her and looks at his Dad how does she not notice that it breaks my heart as a mum. I even showed my husband!!

Why has she got a clothing deal when all she wears at home are vest tops or a manky Teddy jumper hanging off her shoulder?

That dreaded advert haunted me a few months ago on youtube her voice is bloody terrible for any kind of voice over.

Reactions: 10
Is it me or does her laugh on the story about the ariel ad sound SO forced - literally HA HA HA like literally shut the f*ck up I cba with her at all

Reactions: 9
No product loyalty at all. Her Hinchers are desperate to be like her so would of bought bold or fairy as it's her 'dream team' then she advertised Ariel. It's such mixed messages to her followers and they will hopefully give up trying soon...

Reactions: 15
F%^* me l, i wonder how much she got paid for the TV ad?!?!?! Sitting there laughing all like ‘I just can’t believe or understand how this happened to little zoph from the little village’ 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
New thread guys

go forth to that one x

Reactions: 2
See they've turned the comments off lol
duck sake could get more in there!
why she mixing colours and whites 🙈.
Why can't she pronounce things correctly? Why didn't she tell her sheep this ad was happening? You know! Seeing as she can't believe she got here and its down to them!
Why wasn't there an ad for her washing tabs she made?
Why why why??

Reactions: 5
Very Spade to the party but - the new car is on finance then through close brothers motor finance

I know there are tax reasons for not buying a car outright, possibly the payments would be write offs against her tax bill??? I can’t think why else she’d do it? I just pay all the taxes I owe rather than avoid them
6B4C065B-2372-449D-BF67-B2F45BDC1189.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm laughing at her unexpectant collab with Tesco. She practically stalked them for over a year to notice her. Tagged them every chance she got. When will her sheep see her for the saleswoman she really is. Bold gone out the window now she loves ariel 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.