Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Dowager

Chatty Member
Today's personalised clothing has tipped me over the edge. Surely it can only be there to help her remember his name? Anyways, I lost the plot and present to you an early Christmas present for my beloved pastry trolls:

4nl4t5.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

CerealKiller

I mean she probably was dressed like a saggy bag of shit but sales people are really not like that these days 🙄 they are literally paid to keep you in the shop and keep you looking if they sense you are interested in buying. My partner treated me to a mulberry bag for my birthday, he sprung it on me whilst we were out shopping and took me into the shop to “show me” something. I kept saying no that’s so expensive and looking for smaller/cheaper bags and was getting flustered 🥵 the lady took us to the back of the shop sat us down and bought out a whole range to look at. We must of been in there an hour and i finally picked a bag out when the manager came over and said all customers get a chance to win a bag and handed me a key and pointed me towards a glass box that was padlocked and had a teeny cute party bag in. To my delight the key unlocked it and I was over the moon as I left the shop with TWO bags! When I look back I think they knew the key was the right one and just gave me a lovely customer / birthday experience 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Star12

Chatty Member
Do many people sterilise their toothbrushes? Call me wild but I just buy the family new toothbrushes or heads.

Reactions: 86

Makaraka

VIP Member
These hinchers are something else 🤷🏻‍♀️
SO FUCKING DANGEROUS

OMFG
My MIL rang me and asked if I needed anything, I had just one washing tablet left and asked her to grab me a box thinking she was in Aldi and she bought me back a box of the Hinch flavoured tablets.

now my washing smells of desperation to be famous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Look at this poor petal! Bundle of absolute nerves and anxiety! Really feel sorry for her and don’t know where she finds the strength to keep going every day on insta.
D3EC6CA1-04C0-4629-9421-FC37953594C8.jpeg

Whilst eye fucking herself in the mirror, rubbing her leg like she’s getting ready for a bean flick

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 82

littlemissdg

For no other reason than she's worked her arse off whilst looking after two boys and that I'm fucking super proud .... kicked out of mainstream school due to what we now know was anxiety and was always put down by teachers and graduated with honours .... I could burst :)

IMG_20201123_192749.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 77

XxmfxX

Oh she can fuck right off and fuck off some more and while she's there she can keep fucking off with her quotes. I've had to rock and hold my cat at 5am this morning while he lay dying in my arms 😭💔 no amount of motivational quotes from some self absorbed twit is going to 'get me through the day'

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Sissy09xo

I AM ACTUALLY LIVID. The more I think about it the more I’m pissed off. Tesco have stopped staff xmas vouchers this year this is the thanks us staff get for working through a pandemic. I go to work for a shite £9 an hour working 30hrs a week being a single working parent to a highly vulnerable child putting up with shitty customers giving me abuse, go home emotionally and physically exhausted. Yet they throw 24k at her for showing a fucking dressing gown and lounge set.
FUCK OFF HINCH. FUCK YOUR LAZY DOG TOO.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

MrsD33

VIP Member
An upgrade from the Audi I see!

And also, why why WHY do we have to see that horrendous video again of her staring at herself while her son is trying to play with her, just for her to do that annoying fake, over the top laugh! 🤬🤬
Its not an upgrade, they have an audi and a range rover.

Inch needs the audi to get to work and soph needs the rangey to get out and about with Ronron....... oh hang on, thats a lie 😂😂 they just have more money than sense so have 2 cars even though they’re together 24/7 and never go anywhere 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 63

londonlife24

VIP Member
so last night I was watching a Netflix documentary which is 99% irrelevant to Hinch obviously but the mum in the documentary seemed rather obsessed with filming her little girls and family life in general and posting it on Facebook. It made me think that this is what Hinch/ other influencers must be like in real life.
The dad dressed up as Santa and before he went in the girls room to surprise them, the mum was angry cos he didn’t bring her phone in the room so she could video it.
The dad then later on, arrived at an airport after not seeing the family for five weeks and the mother texted the dad saying you have to text when youre on the escalator so I know when to start filming the girls so we capture when they see you and I can film their excitement. Instead of joining in with the joy of seeing her family back together again she was stood filming instead.
they went to the beach and the family were playing around in the sea and the mum was just like ‘turn the kid this way, I can’t see her face on the camera!’ It’s such a sad existence and I assume this is what Hinch is like to get all the footage of Ronnie

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Today's personalised clothing has tipped me over the edge. Surely it can only be there to help her remember his name? Anyways, I lost the plot and present to you an early Christmas present for my beloved pastry trolls:

View attachment 321712
It's been said before,but remember this is a girl who had her own name tattooed on her wrist before she had it covered up with that hideous flower 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

The Slayer

I am still so disgusted that she has now deleted the black lives matter posts, she really was just doing it for engagement. Using racial injustice and the murder of an innocent man as a way of getting more likes. Theres been no mention of anything since, no resource sharing, no petitions, nothing to change her fake, materialistic ways. And deleting the posts because it doesnt fit her aesthetic! Disgusting! Clearly black lives don't matter to Mrs Hinch. Please can this be included in the into? People need to know what a disgusting human being she is.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

LiverbirdLisa

The real reason Soph didn’t go to that A-List event with Brad Pitt on the next table is the following:

She got the invite and was hyped, couldn’t wait, went straight onto ASOS for a ball gown, was even considering reusing her wedding dress so she could feel like a princess on the red carpet one more time. She’d booked Carl and Mikey to do her hair and makeup and Trace was on hand to do her nails in the loft!

But she had a problem....

....the invite was for Mrs Hinch plus 1....Freda and Jamie are two not one.

She contacted the events organiser immediately and asked for a plus three (for Jamie, Freda and the cling on niece)

The event organiser said no as this wouldn’t be possible due to everyone getting a plus one and they couldn’t accommodate a plus three due to restrictions with the size of the venue.

At this point she’s screaming down the phone clawing at the neck because “DUNT YA KNO WHO I AM!! CUT PHARREL AND CILLIAN MURPHY IF YOU AVE TO, I NEED MY MUM THERE AND MY BODYGUARD HUSBAND JAAAAYMEEEE” and at this point Carol the events organiser says “im sorry but we don’t actually want you to attend now and will be revoking your invitation as your behaviour is abysmal” Jareth goes to give Carol a piece of her mind but just as she musters up her first screech Carol hangs up and blocks Soph’s number so she doesn’t have to deal with the hillbilly’s of maldonia again.

Soph then started a story about her being too anxious to go but in reality she was ready to go just didn’t want to go without her entourage and treated poor Carol like dog poop. To this day Soph thinks about Carol daily and the fact she stopped her potentially starting an affair with Brad Pitt in the bafta toilets, because she’d be Mrs Pitt not Mrs Hinch and Mrs Pitt would never have to lift and finger again or stare into the soul of a boggle eyed Jamie again....All she had to do was choose Ma or Jamie, but she couldn’t and that decision cost her everything.....The end.

I have no idea if this is true, I just made this up, but it’s probably accurate 😂😂

I have an alternative theory...

The real reason Soph didn't go to that A-list event with Brad Pitt on the next table is the following:

She wasn't invited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Just nearly gave the husband a heart attack. I forgot my phone was connected to the echo in the kitchen and he got the Grinch’s voice full pelt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The depression story , the nights on the sofa under the duvet... whoever made that connection she’s playing the sympathy card your spot on in fact it’s really pissed me off I can’t stand this woman keep going on about how hard life is how much bullying she puts up with how she misses her old life...

Like she’s some kind of Princess Diana figure being hounded by the press and fans. Like she was pushed and forced into all this (who knows maybe Jayme or Ma is a Bullying her into all this) she goes out of her way to try and stay relevant (who brings out a fucking memoir at 30 when they’ve done literally NOTHING) she pays for stories to run. She picks up her phone every day and posts...

If you don’t like it. Don’t do it! It’s not rocket science nobody would even remember you in a few months it’s not like your some kind of world changing saint. If it’s effecting you so badly Sophie STOP IT especially for your sons sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I went to the Rolex shop in Old Bond Street with my son when he went to buy himself a watch. The staff there were polite and treated him with the utmost respect and he was an 18 year old kid. I can't imagine any sales assistant in Selfridges getting stroppy with a grown woman over a handbag. Probably more likely that it was all in Hinch's imagination. She clearly has self-esteem issues, which is why she craves constant validation from Jamie, her Mum and all of her cult followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 51