Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SS has her Christmas door display but hasn't shown it yet (Local person saw it) Hinch will have hers as well no doubt 😒 Something else for her to show off (obviously without showing her new fake grass) 😆
Probably what was going on when they had their week end off pair of twats

Reactions: 9
Don’t forget to separate whites from your colours Hnch 🤣 dick head who throws white T-shirt in with blue & green items

Reactions: 7
I’m watching the GBBO and didn’t hear it....Clearly too engrossed with you guys to even acknowledge the advert 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ! I’ve unfollowed on Instagram, I’ve stopped watching the stories, but now she’s popping up on TV ads! There’s no escape! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMFG 🤢 casually watching GBBO and old kenny everit hands bounces on! I had to mute cannot fooking stand her voice! Just wish she would fook off! Stop the world I want to get off 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I AM ACTUALLY LIVID. The more I think about it the more I’m pissed off. Tesco have stopped staff xmas vouchers this year this is the thanks us staff get for working through a pandemic. I go to work for a shite £9 an hour working 30hrs a week being a single working parent to a highly vulnerable child putting up with crappy customers giving me abuse, go home emotionally and physically exhausted. Yet they throw 24k at her for showing a bleeping dressing gown and lounge set.
duck OFF HINCH. duck YOUR LAZY DOG TOO.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
Is that vest's t shirt with dubious stains on? It's probably from where he got over zealous with the resitance bands in garage!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Always keep away from children she has the cheek to say when she left the top off hers and no child proof locks on her kitchen cupboard doors at that time PRAT

Reactions: 18
What on earth were Ariel thinking using her after podgate?!

I actually prefer adverts that use real every day people to advertise and talk about how the product works for them. Ariel have done a wrongun here using someone as divisive as hinch

Reactions: 15
Was her shitshow fabric conditioner Lenor and the TV ad Ariel is that not conflicting?! I don't know much about the brand's I just buy whatever is the cheapest on the shelf, doesnt involve Hinch and doesn't smelt like tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching GBBO and up pops the Aerial advert with her voiceover. Nearly threw my Galaxy chocolate at the tv 😂
Aw I went out for a fag 🚬 in the adverts so I missed it.
And people say smokings bad for your health 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The advert. My god.

Is that where she got her idea to pre record everything from?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.