Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why ‘influences’ write stuff like... I did all this for you, I’m so relieved you all like it, I sacrificed and brought this for you guys, I’m sorry but those sentences just do not make sense and sounds stupid and it really irritates me (Mrs hinch just wrote she’s relieved we all like what bits she picked out) 🤢
It’s a sales pitch/brain washing trick to make her 🐑 feel included in her life
I was briefly watching something on tv the other night (Don’t worry not deviating from the thread) and it made my stomach churn as it was about someone who was an influential speaker and he was talking to a fan after a seminar and it reminded me of my brother who is a master manipulator and I could see all the tricks at work, listening intently, laughing at the slight joke, patting him on the shoulder, telling him he was amazing and the fan stood there star struck.
It’s a con
she repeats certain things all the time
“ couldn’t do it without you”
“ what do you think”
“ has this happened to you”
“ I feel guilty do you”
“Thank you so much”
“ I love you guys”
And so on and so forth just little constant repetitions that go in the subconscious and people think “ she’s just like me, anxious, unsure, kind, down to earth” ( give or take a couple of million)
And there you go 🤷‍♀️ Another deal another £40,000 for a couple of hours ‘work’ and the best thing is her fans think she’s just some dingbat like them

Reactions: 29
I’ve never been so embarrassed for someone with those voiceovers :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shouldn’t influencers be promoting products before the general public get to try them and encourage sales upfront if that’s the case why has she waited to upload the content?!? It’s not like it’s a secret collab that she’s deserves
Maybe the timing because it’s a month off Christmas Eve. Retail from September is usually a golden quarter because of predicted sales so maybe Tesco are trying to cash in on the last month of the golden quarter using her because everything is different this year. Just a guess.

Reactions: 7
I’m calling that tonight we get treated to a selfie of her on the sofa in her new F&F house coat.
“Guysshhh I don’t need my duvet now I have this to keep me snug! Hope that helps”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m LIVID to be employed by that company she’s now working with right now. I’m in Durham so 100’s of miles from her I’m fully aware the company is all over the uk but OH MY GOD I’ve never felt so let down by my employer in the 9 years I’ve been working for them. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
I’m calling that tonight we get treated to a selfie of her on the sofa in her new F&F house coat.
“Guysshhh I don’t need my duvet now I have this to keep me snug! Hope that helps”
With Inch wishing he was inside that dressing gown with her 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Tesco can duck off. She can duck off. Anyone who sends her or any other bloody influencer stuff for free can duck off. And then they can all duck off again. I’ve had the most heartbreaking day I have ever had today in work, without too much detail, I’m working with a family in complete crisis, and then I come home and see her and a load of other beggy twats getting more and more stuff for nothing while continuously flouting lockdown rules without a consideration for what anyone else is going through. They can all just duck off. 😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How can you pay someone so unhealthy and clearly extremely underweight to advertise clothes. Disgusting. Shame on you Tesco!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soph: I'm so behind on things, I get so annoyed when I'm behind. So much to do... Waaaa
Also soph: lets go for a drive!

Aaannnndddd thats why youre so behind, silly tart.
I will hold my hand up and say most days my house is inside out and upside down, I do the bare basics. What ever gets me to the end of the day and allows me to spend time with my troop (3 kids under 5). If I do any deep cleaning it's weekends when the OH is home or evenings when the troop is asleep, which is rare as I am beyond tired. I refuse to spend my days cleaning and ignoring my children, they don't lie when they say you will never get that time back, all the while juggling a full time job, and I do not hate any part of it, I no that everyone is in different situations right now being out of work wishing they had a job and visa versa. I detest the fact she pretends to make it look so easy juggling it all when she fails to admit time and time again its only manageable BECAUSE he's home all day everyday. That's a privilege in her situation. Her click bate possy have afforded her that advantage because every link they follow goes to her bank account. She would rather lie and make it all look like rainbows and butterflies and have women head for breaking point trying to keep up than be realistic and say its hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone else collaborating with the crappy prints

Aoibhe Devlin - she's Irish though.

a.png

Reactions: 3
You can hear the greed in their voices the actual greedy triumphant voices when they are singing to Ron in the bathroom. You can nearly hear the cash coming into her already full bank account they may as well sing kerching kerching more cash coming in

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Ummm i just saw Grinch speaking on an Aerial add...please Noooooo!!! She is like a flea infestation!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lets hope she keeps the dog and lipstick off it then. Unless the house is really really cold, who takes a duvet off their bed and gets under it with the dog. Isnt this what throws are for? Obviously without the smelly dog...

Reactions: 5
SS has her Christmas door display but hasn't shown it yet (Local person saw it) Hinch will have hers as well no doubt 😒 Something else for her to show off (obviously without showing her new fake grass) 😆

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.