Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to come on and talk designer bags 😉 I own a few, and my buying experience has been fine, although to be fair it’s my leather back pack that gets more use than those bags!! We have a very large selfridges - it’s always busy, and yes I agree you can get stuck up sales people anywhere, even M&S. However, when I go shopping and a salesperson is rude, the last thing I do is buy from them - I refuse to give them the commission and to help them towards achieving their sales target. Same goes for when we are buying a car - if the person is rude - it’s a big no no! That’s why I don’t ‘buy’ her Pretty woman story - to buy the handbag AND the accessories that she did not intend on buying - shows how easily she can afford to spend money. If I wanted a particular designer bag and an assistant was rude, I’d either go to the exclusive boutique shop instead, or find another assistant to buy from. Selfridges is not exclusive, they even sell primark clothing now. They have all sorts of people walking through their stores, and the assistants I find are completely down to earth, given they have to be able to interact with lots of different types of customers. You don’t think she asked for a discount on the bag do you? 😉

Reactions: 25
Didn’t she have white garage doors before? another upgrade I suppose, to match the new front door.....
I'm so far behind!!

Has she not disclosed the new front door or garage doors yet? Surely they didn't replace them so soon out of their own pockets? :unsure: When will her sheep wake up and realise this isn't how most people live. Our doors/garage are around 16 years old and still don't need replacing yet!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know about you lot but Im really struggling this morning due to her not posting the positive affirmation of the day, I’m thinking of you all, we can do this 💪🏼

And it’s up 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Thankyou Soph 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear her quotes don’t make sense half the time...

Sunshine comes to those who feel rain?

shut up Sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 31
‘I collapsed on the bed, my body heaving with sobs’ I think someone’s been reading too many romance novels! 😄
Let me correct that..
“I collapsed onto the gifted bed and duck feather duvet, surrounded my chopped pillows that all came tumbling down onto me, gifted of course. My perfectly formed tear rolled freely down my not filled cheeks onto the bed throw, which was covered in dog hair and smelt of musty wet dog, my body throwing its self round in a perfect 10 of a tantrum”

the end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So the bag was brought down from the heavens by a snotty assistant wearing white gloves... but “in the heat of it all” she grabbed the matching purse and said she’d “take that too”. I assume the matching purse wouldn’t have been in a whoopsie basket on the till if the bag was being treated like it was the Holy Grail. Liar liar overpriced bag on fire 🤥

Whoopsie basket has me howling 😂😂😂

I can picture it now. A basket full of purses by the till. Like the 'Manager's Special' on Supermarket Sweep 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is becoming a full time job. Soph you keep forgetting to credit the author. Like I said before I’m sure it’s an honest mistake and you’re not trying to pass this off as your own.
I thought that really might have been one she made up herself. 'Sunshine comes to those who feel rain' or whatever it was - what a load of shite 🙄!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ild hate to know how much the purse and belt cost on top of this. I have a few LV items and i treated myself to a purse (i had canned in extra ot at work) and i brought it from the LV department in selfridges on Oxford street. It had been raining and i had a topshop paper bag which was on its last legs whilst in there and a wet umbrella. The lady who served me was really nice and wasnt rude at all. She even gave me a extra carrier bag and helped me pick up my clothes shopping as when i went to leave the bag decided to give way and empty out all over the floor. So that is clearly a made up story hinch, no one is that snotty or rude unless you were snotty first. I could just picture her going i want my champagne, i want a private boothView attachment 321613
Don’t get me wrong if I had her money I would buy lovely things and treat myself and my family but the price of that bag makes me feel sick. Of course it’s all relative but I didn’t even pay that much for my car which I use every day! To spend that much on a handbag which is barely used and just sits in the cupboard is actually obscene.

Reactions: 12
Had to come on and talk designer bags 😉 I own a few, and my buying experience has been fine, although to be fair it’s my leather back pack that gets more use than those bags!! We have a very large selfridges - it’s always busy, and yes I agree you can get stuck up sales people anywhere, even M&S. However, when I go shopping and a salesperson is rude, the last thing I do is buy from them - I refuse to give them the commission and to help them towards achieving their sales target. Same goes for when we are buying a car - if the person is rude - it’s a big no no! That’s why I don’t ‘buy’ her Pretty woman story - to buy the handbag AND the accessories that she did not intend on buying - shows how easily she can afford to spend money. If I wanted a particular designer bag and an assistant was rude, I’d either go to the exclusive boutique shop instead, or find another assistant to buy from. Selfridges is not exclusive, they even sell primark clothing now. They have all sorts of people walking through their stores, and the assistants I find are completely down to earth, given they have to be able to interact with lots of different types of customers. You don’t think she asked for a discount on the bag do you? 😉

Agree completely. If a sales person is rude to me, I walk out. I've worked in retail for 11 years. I don't have the time of day for unnecessary rudeness.
I work for a well known shoe brand. One of the first things I learnt was not to judge people by their cover. At the end of the day working retail, you want that sale in the till even taking commission out of the equation. A majority of retail is struggling, even pre covid, a sales assistant is not going to potentially lose a sale based on how someone is dressed.

Reactions: 13
Hinch hamper has clearly been made for the cling on nieces school fete!

my daughters primary school are asking for donations for their school Christmas fete wish is being done over a few days with just their “bubbles” no parents allowed
Imagine being a tattler & your kid coming home with that, I’d be so bleeping pissed off 😂

In all seriousness what kind of prize/hamper is that? A couple of bottles of bleach and a tit book?
Tight cow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh she can duck right off and duck off some more and while she's there she can keep bleeping off with her quotes. I've had to rock and hold my cat at 5am this morning while he lay dying in my arms 😭💔 no amount of motivational quotes from some self absorbed twit is going to 'get me through the day'

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
A hamper of cleaning supplies 😂😂

I'd rather a hamper full of mugshots!

Imagine winning it......here you go here's your gift of cleaning...enjoy!
A hamper full of mugshots....
That’s basically, the slimmer of the week basket at slimming world 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm all for positivity each morning, but the tripe she vomits out is nauseating.

And the picture on top of pictures is too over processed for me. If you're now a mum blogger or family one, then post the pictures as they were taken.

I was reading something the other day to normalise normal houses, and it's true. People need to see more normal interiors. The over filtered perfect house is bad for others mental health. Yeh sure, show off some bits, but not every day.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 321774
sorry if this has been posted before but the only be second from bottom.. this has to be a piss take??? The story made you laugh SO much you had to phone your husband to tell him..that a woman on your Instagram.... brought a handbag... 🤯are we right or what?! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Why put it back in the wardrobe ? If I spent £5k on a bag it would come everywhere with me ( silly me putting our family holidays first 😂) this is it with her isn’t it - just acknowledge that you’ve made lots of money that you are a clever sales lady and own it !!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.