Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up...if social media and a Instagram page damaged my mental health as much as it has hers (from what she says)
There is no way I would carry on you'd stop instantly. Why put your self through it,for a free bottle of washing up liquid šŸ˜£
This shows its either a load of crap or she is sooooo desperate for more money, more freebies, more publicity.

Reactions: 17
Did she really just film herself shredding paper and post it on social media? Donā€™t people think itā€™s weird to film yourself doing a totally mundane jobs like cleaning or shredding paper with the sole purpose of posting it on a platform for people who donā€™t know you to watch? Itā€™s something we all do why do we need to watch other people doing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right this might seem really sad that Iā€™ve had time to do this (whilst bfeeding baby so multitasking!!) but that grass photoshop is really bad and I love playing tattle detective! I know itā€™s been pointed out that there are some wierd distortions but there are also repeats in the grass patterns.
The black circled parts look like fake grass to me! I could be wrong and she could have photoshopped the crappy patches, but I really think if she can write herself a Christmas card then she cover up some turf!!!

FADB3BBC-F370-48E7-A3F5-E3B9B432EB91.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Looks like she was shredding some generic ā€œgets sent to everyoneā€ type papers, with no personal info on whatsoever šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Totally pointless! While in the background the spice girls sang ā€œnow donā€™t go wasting my precious timeā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WTF Henry needs a folder for his mail... seriously. . I man gere would be paperwork n medical records maybe ... but the way she's showing it ...its like he gets letters n bills n they need to be filed šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

Reactions: 4
So she photoshops the grass but apparently pays a lawn care company to look after it for her.

What is that lazy twit inch doing all day? Canā€™t even look after the lawn themselves without paying someone else to do it. Pathetic.

FB36D3F5-5E45-475F-A601-8D4D3C948A9B.jpeg

1B06FA56-5A9D-4A9E-A077-D753D6902EC9.jpeg

661890DB-A09B-4E95-A080-D04F3449B4CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
396B0CCB-AC1B-4DA7-A503-9A726DF1ED25.jpeg
well good for her if she has had her smear test.
Not that she would ever talk about something like that oh no šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It makes me die that a company such a Penguin actually printed the lies! She is surrounded by enablers. I wouldnā€™t trust her to tell me the colour of her knickers without lying
She is surrounded by smart companies who know that she will make them money, maybe not long term but moneyā€™s money. Theyā€™ll already know sheā€™s a flash in pan so quickly coined in while sheā€™s ā€˜popularā€™

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s always the victim šŸ’© posted in the wrong order apologies
I canā€™t even read that. SUCH A bleeping VICTIM. My god. Itā€™s pathological with her. Insane.

Also Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™ve seen some pretty trashy Essex birds rocking LV bags - Amy Childs, Lauren Goodger, Faeirs sisters, GC - Iā€™m sure they donā€™t give a duck youā€™re not ā€œin a smart business suit with a tight bunā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ hun itā€™s not 1997

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Did she really just film herself shredding paper and post it on social media? Donā€™t people think itā€™s weird to film yourself doing a totally mundane jobs like cleaning or shredding paper with the sole purpose of posting it on a platform for people who donā€™t know you to watch? Itā€™s something we all do why do we need to watch other people doing it?
Them sheep would enjoy watching her tit #brainwashed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My neighbour has green thumb treat their front lawn 3or 4 times a year. They spray it to kill moss etc. It doesn't look any better than the lawns that get the occasional mow and a squirt with a hose if they are lucky. Total waste of money.

Is it not normal to open your post, deal with it and file or bin it on a daily basis? No letter basket cluttering up the place in this house.

Reactions: 8
Watch her use those shreddings to line her Christmas hampers ā€œdont mind the shreddings guyzzz im saving the environment, oh look itā€™s like a giant jigsaw puzzle, these 3 strips say my bank balance is in the millions lolololol, merry Christmas enjoy your Ā£3 hot chocolate hamper!!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I canā€™t even read that. SUCH A bleeping VICTIM. My god. Itā€™s pathological with her. Insane.

Also Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™ve seen some pretty trashy Essex birds rocking LV bags - Amy Childs, Lauren Goodger, Faeirs sisters, GC - Iā€™m sure they donā€™t give a duck youā€™re not ā€œin a smart business suit with a tight bunā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ hun itā€™s not 1997
Hun it's not 1997 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ This has finished me!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

She missed her calling as a (below average) fiction writer. Never read such :poop: in all my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.