Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she can duck right off and duck off some more and while she's there she can keep bleeping off with her quotes. I've had to rock and hold my cat at 5am this morning while he lay dying in my arms 😭💔 no amount of motivational quotes from some self absorbed twit is going to 'get me through the day'
I’m so sorry ☹ x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who is the hamper for? A friend or relative? Bloody he'll she's cheap.
She could have done a competition for her crazy fans. Tbehs have loved thst crappy hamper.
Did she put her hot chocolate specimen tubes in the hamper 🤔 missed half her stories yesterday !!

Reactions: 2
Oh she can duck right off and duck off some more and while she's there she can keep bleeping off with her quotes. I've had to rock and hold my cat at 5am this morning while he lay dying in my arms 😭💔 no amount of motivational quotes from some self absorbed twit is going to 'get me through the day'
I hope your okay, sending you a big hug ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought artwork was supposed to make you feel happy and bright?! I felt very meh 😒 and down looking at the prints. I couldn’t live in a house so boring add some colour.

Reactions: 10
I’m trying not to react to her bullshit today so only just watched her stories but already I’m raging. There are thousands of beautiful things waiting for you at EBAY! She’s obviously thinking of her thousands of purchases!

Those prints are as bland as she is.

Just shut up Soph and show us your Astro turf!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought artwork was supposed to make you feel happy and bright?! I felt very meh 😒 and down looking at the prints. I couldn’t live in a house so boring add some colour.
They would need to introduce colour in slowly, any sudden burst of colour would ruin their eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning Zoph, was ill yesterday and during the night. Getting a glimpse of Fat Dog Slim's bollocks had me running to the toilet.

But yeah, keep peddling the motivational shite.

That photo of the kid sitting in the dogs bed! 😠

Grinchy thinks that because Henry is obviously gentle and well behaved, she can go ahead and let Ronblesshim get right up in his face. She is forgetting that he is still an animal and can therefore be unpredictable - I wouldn't leave my dog alone with a child for even a second. It's not fair on the child that might end up bitten (or worse) and it's also not fair on the innocent dog who would then have to be destroyed. Absolutely disgusting that she thinks a cute photo/video for the gram is more important than protecting them both.

Boils my piss! I really hope she doesn't learn this lesson the hard way.

Reactions: 11
Ronnie sitting in the dogs bed now, again supposed to be one of his ‘safe spaces’ 🤬
She’ll only have herself to blame when the kid gets his face ripped off. There is plenty of evidence of what she does knocking around for when the RSPCA and Social Services get involved after the incident

Reactions: 14
So how much has she just earned from her Desenio ad?
Plus the money from her swipe up too?

Reactions: 5
Re the Desenio ad, I can’t imagine looking at anything in her house and thinking I must buy that for my house. Her taste in interior design manages to be a winning combination of boring and tacky.

I have friends who are fortunate enough to be able to afford professional interior designers - their houses are amazing, full of colour and character while looking cosy and fun for their kids. Not cheesy quotes stuck up en masse in monochrome pictures everywhere. Genuine question, do people actually copy her interiors in their homes?

Reactions: 20
Sending love & a virtual hug, hope you’re ok❤🤗 x x

• Heart
Re the Desenio ad, I can’t imagine looking at anything in her house and thinking I must buy that for my house. Her taste in interior design manages to be a winning combination of boring and tacky.

I have friends who are fortunate enough to be able to afford professional interior designers - their houses are amazing, full of colour and character while looking cosy and fun for their kids. Not cheesy quotes stuck up en masse in monochrome pictures everywhere. Genuine question, do people actually copy her interiors in their homes?
I think even the sheep that copied it are regretting it now. It’s fast going out of fashion. Grey is nice, but it needs colour with it. Her house isn’t somewhere I’d feel welcome or comfortable. I love that people can come into my home, kick off their shoes and get cosy.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.