Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her WHOLE day has been full of winks to us hasnt it. This ones for you tattle šŸ˜‰
Well hereā€™s one back for ya Soph šŸ–•šŸ¼ Did you know, some of us drive range rovers & own LV handbags without having to beg free gifts and rob people of their hard earned last amounts of cash you stupid cock. I give her another year and sheā€™ll be back to combing ratty hair extentions again.
ATV HUN
Trying to think of a thread title along the lines of
ā€œMrs hinch and tattle - she peeps to get content for her sheepā€
Or ā€œshe reads tattle - for ideas to feed the cattleā€ šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His beard looks like when youā€™re bumps so big you canā€™t see your lady bush anymore so you just keep hacking at it with a razor and hoping for the best....itā€™s so patchy and uneven šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ give it a shave mate!!
Itā€™s to hide the lockdown chins

• Haha
Reactions: 10
not sure if this has been said before but I just had a stalk through her sisterā€™s Facebook which confirmed the following:

Soph definitely smoked
Mad Ma Barker definitely has a strange relationship with the niece given the comments
Only one pic of her ā€œdadā€

not sure if any of that is new but thought it shed a bit of light on some of the things people claim to know on here! Hope that helpz x
Ah wish you had brought us screenshots!

Reactions: 7
Not only has she created the world's most disappointing hamper, by the stuff is used! Tight witch!
Screenshot_20201123_230547_com.huawei.browser.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Isnā€™t behind the curtain one of Henryā€™s safe spaces she made such a point of showing off?? So why is she letting Ronnie behind there?? Dog owner of the century this bird šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm going to have to ask, what is the LV handbag story?
I tried a good old fashioned Google but you tattle bastards are the only hits coming up when you spotted her out with a LV bag in 2019. And I will be damned if I read her book to find out!

Reactions: 2
Pretty Woman LV story - lie

GP saying she wishes she could bottle her up for her patients with anxiety- lie

Papparazzi outside her door waiting for the cleaner to show up - lie

Fan letter from ā€œMaxineā€, card at the door from a nurse, love letter from another fan at Costa?... have I missed any?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In case you missed it re Maxine, she ā€œreceivedā€ a fan letter with suspiciously similar handwriting as her.

Editing to add: she tried to throw us off the scent by dotting her i with a circle šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

772FB2F6-71F8-4FB6-BC48-F5CC5AE8A45A.png
FCF6256A-3BF0-4467-ABFC-AB1169166267.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
In case you missed it re Maxine, she ā€œreceivedā€ a fan letter with suspiciously similar handwriting as her.

Editing to add: she tried to throw us off the scent by dotting her i with a circle šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

View attachment 321829View attachment 321830
Her fans always seem to say the same thing as well. ā€œFelt like a friendā€, ā€œwatched since the beginningā€, ā€œIā€™m now not lonelyā€, ā€you brighten my daysā€.
Anyone would think the same person had written them? šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm going to have to ask, what is the LV handbag story?
I tried a good old fashioned Google but you tattle bastards are the only hits coming up when you spotted her out with a LV bag in 2019. And I will be damned if I read her book to find out!
Never mind, I found it in an earlier October thread. Hope this helps guuuyyyzzzzz x

Reactions: 3
Just thought I would add my very last cherry tomato and chilli pepper - home grown ( not from Tesco ) I did giggle picking these .
7D5043C7-B4E1-460E-85DB-AA8EE231CCBA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
ā€œgive me a dressing gown over a ball gown any day.ā€ *Remembers her front cover.* Oh tit. Letā€™s put some waffle in to deflect from that. Itā€™s sooooo disjointed and badly written. My year 4s could do a better job!
Sheā€™s tried way too hard to ā€˜stay relevantā€™
Why canā€™t she just enjoy these nice things without the pretence. I might actually enjoy watching her stories then. Content is SO boring. Soph is so 2018.
Jesus! Seriously? If I was invited to the BAFTAS (as if) Iā€™d have been down the ball gown hire shop at breakneck speed! duck off did you get an invite! Btw my cousin was invited some years back, thatā€™s cause she was nominated and received a best supporting actress award, stick THAT in yer pipe and smoke it Soph!

Reactions: 21

View attachment 321829View attachment 321830
She shits herself if she sees a car on the street she doesnā€™t recognise but sheā€™s fine if a randomer posts a Christmas card through her door....what a fake woman šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.