Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit I mentioned about social media and the mom was just a small part of the documentary. It’s actually horrendous and an unexplainable thing that happened- it’s called American murder the family next door. If true crime is of an interest then give it a watch but it’s truly despicable.
True crime is my thing I often fall asleep with the true crime channel on the tv. The narrators voice is so soothing even if he’s saying “and then he stabbed her 68 times...” I sleep like a baby. I could watch a false horror film though and be awake all night over it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Ron and Hen adventure thing is cringe. Especially when you’re reading it as a Scottish person and “hen” is a pet name that oldies call younger women. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Ron and Hen adventure thing is cringe. Especially when you’re reading it as a Scottish person and “hen” is a pet name that oldies call younger women. 😂
Adventures of Ron and wee hen, to the kitchen , to the front window, to the front door to get the McDonald's delivery. Absolute worst adventures, hardly inspired. Kid never gets to the park and the dog never gets a walk. If she was hiking up mountains with Ron on her back , using henners as a sled dog I'd be much more impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I went to the Rolex shop in Old Bond Street with my son when he went to buy himself a watch. The staff there were polite and treated him with the utmost respect and he was an 18 year old kid. I can't imagine any sales assistant in Selfridges getting stroppy with a grown woman over a handbag. Probably more likely that it was all in Hinch's imagination. She clearly has self-esteem issues, which is why she craves constant validation from Jamie, her Mum and all of her cult followers.
She went to selfridges too, making out it was some high end secretive place.. no mate it’s just on oxford street it’s busy as hell , opposite a maccy d’s .. and anyone can go in!!! I go past the fucker on a weekly basis on the way from my boyfriends to work (pre lockdown ofcourse). You see anyone and everyone hanging around and shopping there.
Imagine how busy they’ll be in LV, and all the other designer brands for that matter, being in a central London store!!
Cut the tension with a knife my arse 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We battled through the throng too in order to see it, but the place was so busy and it was behind so many layers of glass, that it was impossible to see anyway.

I completely forgot to swing by Louis Vuitton for a handbag afterwards though?
Next time eh? 😂
Defo next time, just make sure you buy a £5000 bag, purse and belt just to prove the snooty salesperson wrong. ATV xx 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her WHOLE day has been full of winks to us hasnt it. This ones for you tattle 😉
Well here’s one back for ya Soph 🖕🏼 Did you know, some of us drive range rovers & own LV handbags without having to beg free gifts and rob people of their hard earned last amounts of cash you stupid cock. I give her another year and she’ll be back to combing ratty hair extentions again.
ATV HUN

• Heart
Reactions: 51
not sure if this has been said before but I just had a stalk through her sister’s Facebook which confirmed the following:

Soph definitely smoked
Mad Ma Barker definitely has a strange relationship with the niece given the comments
Only one pic of her “dad”

not sure if any of that is new but thought it shed a bit of light on some of the things people claim to know on here! Hope that helpz x

Reactions: 13
No your not weird, I soak mine in a denture tablet I just think they’re open to air and in a bathroom but I wouldn’t use a Milton tablet as it’s basically bleach and you have to do it to the correct ratios xx
And one Milton tablet should be diluted with 5 LITRES of water not a cupful. Ratio is well out! I would say not safe and almost neat bleach.

Reactions: 9
The bit I mentioned about social media and the mom was just a small part of the documentary. It’s actually horrendous and an unexplainable thing that happened- it’s called American murder the family next door. If true crime is of an interest then give it a watch but it’s truly despicable.
The Chris Watts case, where he murdered Shanann, Bella and Cece 😢 I followed this in real time. It broke my heart. I follow a lot of cases on WS and this is one of the first to shock me to the core.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
FBC3651D-C789-43DC-932B-6FCD0FE8DB8D.png

sorry if this has been posted before but the only be second from bottom.. this has to be a piss take??? The story made you laugh SO much you had to phone your husband to tell him..that a woman on your Instagram.... brought a handbag... 🤯are we right or what?! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
And one Milton tablet should be diluted with 5 LITRES of water not a cupful. Ratio is well out! I would say not safe and almost neat bleach.
Also that is NOT her toothbrush. She prob uses the latest oral b that’s been gifted to her for her TEEFS.

Would also love this sales person who sold her the bag to come forward and expose her! What a load of old bollocks, so sad for clearly making up a story just for abit of attention! Pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah it looks really sunny too. It’s been quite cold today. Do you think she post these pictures to fuel the troll fire. It’s definitely too cold for a baby to be sleeping outside when they have a warm house and I’m sure people will message her and to say that. Some might even be rude. Then she can cry troll. I don’t see the point of her putting up that picture.

It would of been today. Im from southend and it was really sunny today

Reactions: 2
View attachment 321774
sorry if this has been posted before but the only be second from bottom.. this has to be a piss take??? The story made you laugh SO much you had to phone your husband to tell him..that a woman on your Instagram.... brought a handbag... 🤯are we right or what?! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I smell bullshit , my husband would go bleeping mental at me if I disturbed him at work to tell him some random bleep bought a LV bag

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mouthwash seems a more normal thing to use. Milton has thin bleach in it so when you’re putting it in your mouth after you’ll taste bleach 🤢
Milton doesn’t have an aftertaste, it’s used to sterilise babies bottles, so perfectly safe

Reactions: 3
Inch really makes me feel sick
His beard looks like when you’re bumps so big you can’t see your lady bush anymore so you just keep hacking at it with a razor and hoping for the best....it’s so patchy and uneven 😂😂 give it a shave mate!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that a normal thing to let your 1 year old sleep out in the cold garden in winter?

I guess it means he’s breathing in some fresh air and not disinfectant and bleach constantly
It was sunny where I live but the warmest it got all day was 8c. Bit cold if you don’t have to be outside!

Also Hinch yeah you keep spraying that leather bag with fabulousa or whatever it will do it a world of good 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.