Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only came back for the fact she is giving away £7 of crap from Poundland and one of her many books (from garage or front room, landing area or kitchen?) and that she prefers smelling photos of her child when he’s asleep rather than being at the park with him when he’s awake

Reactions: 28
‘Smelt of fresh air’
Am I the only person that thinks when someone walks in your house from being out in the freezing cold they smell propper foisty😂😂 what’s the weather like down south? I’m from up north and was out at 1oclock with my son for a walk and had to come straight home cause it was absolutely Baltic my nips nearly fell off, wish a was that keen taking your 1yr old out to parks at this time in this weather! It’s a big hell nah from me
But did they actually go out ? Someone mentioned earlier about Joe taking Rex out for a walk in the fresh air, and low and behold Inch takes Ron out 🤔

Reactions: 22
Probably Kate to the party again!
Dangerous hacks day 2!!!
Milton is thin bleach, 1 tablet should be dissolved in 5 litres of water. Not a thimble full to soak your toothbrush in!!!!!! I really hope all.her teeth fall out !
I am so shocked that these companies don't seem to give a duck!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ild hate to know how much the purse and belt cost on top of this. I have a few LV items and i treated myself to a purse (i had canned in extra ot at work) and i brought it from the LV department in selfridges on Oxford street. It had been raining and i had a topshop paper bag which was on its last legs whilst in there and a wet umbrella. The lady who served me was really nice and wasnt rude at all. She even gave me a extra carrier bag and helped me pick up my clothes shopping as when i went to leave the bag decided to give way and empty out all over the floor. So that is clearly a made up story hinch, no one is that snotty or rude unless you were snotty first. I could just picture her going i want my champagne, i want a private booth
55D07925-C850-4D74-9237-25028CA9929E.png

• Wow
Reactions: 23
That hamper is a joke, we’ve been mocking her LV bag story all day but she’s well in a position to buy a cute little LV and do a give away for her fans.
(Or something else of value beyond a fiver)
Totally different kettle of fish but Molly Maes giveaway sprung to mind. All paid for with her own money and no catch. But Grinch is too selfish and self absorbed to think of anyone but herself 🙄

The Grinchy Hinchy’s tight fisted and greedy grabby mitts is reminding me of an American “fashion influencer” who flamed out earlier this year.

Like the Grinchy Hinchy, our American fashionista was a grubbing creature with horrific hair with ultra questionable taste in clothes, home furnishings and handbags living in her own I Am The Queen of My Town world who was always running to her momma to defend her from the big meanie Internet trollzzzzz...

And now I need to see if I still have the American gal’s “sent a box by Walmart but kept calling them Target the whole time” story saved on my phone.

Reactions: 6
Can’t remember exactly but something to do with going in a shop and being able to buy it or some crap like that who knows or gives a tit tho (only know because one of my friends got her books and told me) 😂
Didn’t she buy the matching purse too??? Wonder how much they are! 😱

Reactions: 2
Ild hate to know how much the purse and belt cost on top of this. I have a few LV items and i treated myself to a purse (i had canned in extra ot at work) and i brought it from the LV department in selfridges on Oxford street. It had been raining and i had a topshop paper bag which was on its last legs whilst in there and a wet umbrella. The lady who served me was really nice and wasnt rude at all. She even gave me a extra carrier bag and helped me pick up my clothes shopping as when i went to leave the bag decided to give way and empty out all over the floor. So that is clearly a made up story hinch, no one is that snotty or rude unless you were snotty first. I could just picture her going i want my champagne, i want a private boothView attachment 321613
She’s always the victim 💩 posted in the wrong order apologies

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Think she was huffing that can of disinfectant because all she did was try to clean basically with it and it doesn't clean . She should read the back of that can of Dettol , it only disinfects if left on surface for 10 mins ( some say 5 ). Supposed to spray on the surface. I do not understand how she thinks spraying a cloth and then wiping everything with that same cloth is going to help things . She is just spreading around germs .

Also her tv and fireplace location drive me insane. tv is sooooo low and why isnt the fireplace the vocal point . to me its that stupid shelf above the tv .

Reactions: 14
And she's using this.wrong too..Should be sprayed directly on to.the surface and left to air dry 🙄 so what she is doing is pointless.
But if she uses it properly and sprays the handles the chemicals turn the paint on the door yellow 🤣 She is clueless

Reactions: 7

I’ve done that so many times. Haven’t you? Been so horrified I’ve just spent nearly three grand on a bag I just had to buy the purse as well 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m done... a 40 odd year old man with his name on his bobble hat 😂😂 I have no words 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I went to the Paris store on my honeymoon and had a similar experience, such friendly staff, informative, passionate about the brand and not snooty one little bit. I don’t believe for one second she got ‘Pretty Womaned’ in Selfridges. Attention seeking bint!
Exactly! The sob story makes the sheep weep for their “Poor Little Sophie” and add more of that fairy tale element.

Of course shops want to/need to sell things but they also want consumers who are just as passionate about the product and history vs someone stomping in to buy something because a celebrity has it. My favorite earrings are the simplest/plain Tiffany has on offer but the staff made me feel so special just as if I was picking out a diamond the size of Hinch’s ego.

And the Paris store on honeymoon? Now THAT’s the fairytale story we need! 👜🗼🗺

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So the bag was brought down from the heavens by a snotty assistant wearing white gloves... but “in the heat of it all” she grabbed the matching purse and said she’d “take that too”. I assume the matching purse wouldn’t have been in a whoopsie basket on the till if the bag was being treated like it was the Holy Grail. Liar liar overpriced bag on fire 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 43
A LONG time lurker on a handful of threads. A week ago I deleted my Instagram profile after watching the Loose Women tit show. I thought JSP was brilliant because she was basically doing what Tattle does, calling out bullshit. So many of these influencers are happily making money to pay for their extensions (structural and follicular) but get pissy when anyone questions their narrative and cry troll.
Don't want strangers commenting on your child and parenting? DON'T POST IT ON AN OPEN PROFILE FOR MILLIONS OF STRANGERS TO SEE.
The red flag for me was when a complete stranger (fellow tattler) spotted handsomemanz and Friday at the park and recognises them from my Instagram feed, having never met them in real life! How dangerous?

Reactions: 22
Selfridges have Primark inside their Trafford center store so they’re not as high end as they used to be.

A few years ago I went to New York to celebrate a special birthday. I went into Saks on 5th Avenue just browsing as you do. I got chatting to a few sales ladies who loved my Northern accent. I ended up having full face make up done for free as they asked my plans and I said we were going out for dinner and to a Broadway show that evening so they did my make up. They also gave me a bag full of freebies to take away with me as well. it was a lovely experience.
I told them I was just looking and not buying and they were great.
It’s the tiny and unexpected kindness that counts so very much. The wonderful Diana Vreeland ladies at the Dallas Neiman Marcus were beyond kind to me during an anxiety attack. I’ll never be in Dallas again but those ladies? The BEST! 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have a question, how the duck can you smell a picture 🤦‍♀️ she's an absolute dose of the highest order

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.