Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always the victim 💩 posted in the wrong order apologies
"You could cut the tension with a knife" 😂😂 makes me crack up every time

You weny into a shop and bought a bag, there's nothing dramatic about it babes..she's such a dick. The shop assistant was doing what she does day in day out she was probably bored and just thinking about the commission.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I went to the Rolex shop in Old Bond Street with my son when he went to buy himself a watch. The staff there were polite and treated him with the utmost respect and he was an 18 year old kid. I can't imagine any sales assistant in Selfridges getting stroppy with a grown woman over a handbag. Probably more likely that it was all in Hinch's imagination. She clearly has self-esteem issues, which is why she craves constant validation from Jamie, her Mum and all of her cult followers.
In my experience the sales people are off with the people who have attitude issues. They don’t kiss the arse of people who think and act like they are better than them. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she acted like that.
I have a fair few designer bags and shoes and some expensive jewellery (mostly special gifts etc..) and have never had an issue and most of my clothes tend to come from next and new look with the odd primark thrown in for good measure.

Reactions: 20
And the Paris store on honeymoon? Now THAT’s the fairytale story we need! 👜🗼🗺
Haha thank you! It was nearly 10 years ago and we bought coffees from the McDonalds in the mornings, pretended to care about art in the Louvre and the only thing we knew how to order was cheese toasties. We didn’t belong there but we laughed and enjoyed every minute. AND DIDNT POST EVERY SECOND ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR LIKES. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The depression story , the nights on the sofa under the duvet... whoever made that connection she’s playing the sympathy card your spot on in fact it’s really pissed me off I can’t stand this woman keep going on about how hard life is how much bullying she puts up with how she misses her old life...

Like she’s some kind of Princess Diana figure being hounded by the press and fans. Like she was pushed and forced into all this (who knows maybe Jayme or Ma is a Bullying her into all this) she goes out of her way to try and stay relevant (who brings out a bleeping memoir at 30 when they’ve done literally NOTHING) she pays for stories to run. She picks up her phone every day and posts...

If you don’t like it. Don’t do it! It’s not rocket science nobody would even remember you in a few months it’s not like your some kind of world changing saint. If it’s effecting you so badly Sophie STOP IT especially for your sons sake.
If she left tomorrow, in a few weeks the army would find someone else to follow and adapt to.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So the bag was brought down from the heavens by a snotty assistant wearing white gloves... but “in the heat of it all” she grabbed the matching purse and said she’d “take that too”. I assume the matching purse wouldn’t have been in a whoopsie basket on the till if the bag was being treated like it was the Holy Grail. Liar liar overpriced bag on fire 🤥
It’s not even an original lie.....it’s part of the plot line to a FILM 🙄 how is she paid so much to spout this shite! Surprised she didn’t say she went back and BoUgHt ThE wHoLe ShOp wearing her floppy hat and Chanel boots (with joggers) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is everything Ronnie wears personalised!!?? My kids don’t wear anything personalised, I always think if someone tries to kidnap them then it’ll be easier as they’ll know their name!!!!
This is the woman who labels clear jars so she knows the content and labels her tins. I think if she didn’t put him in personalised stuff she would forget who or what he was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am still so disgusted that she has now deleted the black lives matter posts, she really was just doing it for engagement. Using racial injustice and the murder of an innocent man as a way of getting more likes. Theres been no mention of anything since, no resource sharing, no petitions, nothing to change her fake, materialistic ways. And deleting the posts because it doesnt fit her aesthetic! Disgusting! Clearly black lives don't matter to Mrs Hinch. Please can this be included in the into? People need to know what a disgusting human being she is.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Oh to have £5K+ sat there ready to squander just to prove a point to a random woman you’ll never see again... Maybe they didn’t even want the Audi but the car sales man gave them a funny look which forced them to buy that too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I really don’t think that S*n article was an interview. It looks like lazy journalism, all taken from books and previous interviews. She will have known about it and been paid though.

Reactions: 11
There’s no way on this gods green earth she’s only got a pair of Chanel boots and an LV bag. NO FECKING WAY. if she’s the type to have a taste for labels she has more and wears more but keeps it secret from the shoppers

Reactions: 15
The whole Pretty Woman handbag scenario has to be rubbish. She probably went to buy it and wasn’t happy that she was treated like any other shopper, but couldn’t exactly admit that, so made up the cock and bull about being treated badly.

She goes on about not wanting to put on the big ball gown but I think it’s because if she did, she would be ignored or it would be taken for granted that she’d be in a fancy dress and that there would be far more glamorous and famous people there.

I think she needs to be the big fish in a small pond; noticed as special and different - but this won’t happen in a UK filled with similar ‘celebs’ all wanting the same thing.
You’ve hit the nail on the head there!

Reactions: 12
I am still so disgusted that she has now deleted the black lives matter posts, she really was just doing it for engagement. Using racial injustice and the murder of an innocent man as a way of getting more likes. Theres been no mention of anything since, no resource sharing, no petitions, nothing to change her fake, materialistic ways. And deleting the posts because it doesnt fit her aesthetic! Disgusting! Clearly black lives don't matter to Mrs Hinch. Please can this be included in the into? People need to know what a disgusting human being she is.
I’m still angry at her deleting it! I agree it should be added.

Reactions: 14
Middleton to the party but came her to comment on her crappy hamper. Pastry trolls you never let me down but I’ll say my bit anyway. She really is so selfish and tight af. Even more annoying is imagining her sat there putting her hamper together genuinely thinking she is doing good for her local community, although we know this is an afterthought anyway. Her first thought will always be about how good it is going to make her look. I honestly don’t understand how her sheep are not fed up with her absolute bullshit. She is constantly showing off and gloating about her lifestyle where everything is free and gifted whilst in the real world peoples lives are falling apart. She really is the most selfish, narcissistic twit and I hope she fucks off really soon! It’s also laughable that she tells people to go spend time with their families when her own son doesn’t even want to look to her. Maybe she should take her own advice and focus on developing her parenting skills and a genuine relationship with her son away from Instagram.

Reactions: 16
She’s always the victim 💩 posted in the wrong order apologies
Jesus. Are there any other films she's ripped off in the book or just Pretty Woman? Big missssstakkkkkkke Jayyyyyymeeeee, huuuggggggeeee.
And the "mum always says" "mum always told me" 🙄🙄🙄 duck off and grow a bit of common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't give a tit what bag that is and how much it cost - it's ugly! 🤢 Mine from Matalan was £14 and is far nicer! 😊 And yes, I AM obsessed with Greggs and their cappuccino's! 😍 ☕
I thought I was alone in taking photos of my handbags and random coffees/wines 🤣 Your bag is beaut!

Reactions: 2
This is the woman who labels clear jars so she knows the content and labels her tins. I think if she didn’t put him in personalised stuff she would forget who or what he was 😂
I’ve just used my old jars for the overnight oats im going to do for my breakfast. Got some NHS nightshift weight that needs shifting 😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Herbs is a prime example
Yes there’s “mixed herbs”

but to label a jar herbs and only have herbs

really she’s bleeping clueless

I used to feel sorry for her and think bless her she’s young and finding her feet!
Till I realised she’s older than me, has a full time husband who looks after the second non furry child.
And realised she’s actually a dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.