Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This LV bag thing is doing my head in.

Apart from the fact it's clearly not true.

She was in Selfridges. A massive department store. Yes, it's a bit posh as department stores go, but it's London. 90% of their customers are probably tourists. I've bought stuff in there myself when I have been to London and please believe me when I say my scouse accent wouldn't have had anyone believe I belonged there (assuming that's the only clientele they care about, which I don't believe for one second). I was never treated with anything other than respect.

If you are going to make up stories, you should at least try to make them plausible. Pretend it was the LV boutique on Bond Street.

**Disclaimer** I have visited various designer shops on Bond Street too (despite not being able to afford anything). I browsed and left. Didn't purchase a damn thing. Nobody ever looked me up and down in a disrespectful manner (while I was there anyway).
Selfridges have Primark inside their Trafford center store so they’re not as high end as they used to be.

A few years ago I went to New York to celebrate a special birthday. I went into Saks on 5th Avenue just browsing as you do. I got chatting to a few sales ladies who loved my Northern accent. I ended up having full face make up done for free as they asked my plans and I said we were going out for dinner and to a Broadway show that evening so they did my make up. They also gave me a bag full of freebies to take away with me as well. it was a lovely experience.
I told them I was just looking and not buying and they were great.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is everything Ronnie wears personalised!!?? My kids don’t wear anything personalised, I always think if someone tries to kidnap them then it’ll be easier as they’ll know their name!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Inch really makes me feel sick
And what was so important that she couldn't put a coat on and go with them. Put the phone away and go to the park with your family! 🙄🙄
When Ron grows older and still blanks her she is the type to wonder why and it is because she is more bothered about her dog and her phone
She cries troll all the time
She lies
She thinks she is far too precious for life
And she thinks life is a Disney film and everything is perfect. I wouldn't call having your son blank you perfect!
I've got photos of me and my son laughing together that I didnt know was being taken not posted selfies with me checking myself out on camera every 5 seconds. Those photos are so precious to me now he is 15 and won't havea photo with his old Mum 😂! She doesn't realise what she is missing out on!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
‘Smelt of fresh air’
Am I the only person that thinks when someone walks in your house from being out in the freezing cold they smell propper foisty😂😂 what’s the weather like down south? I’m from up north and was out at 1oclock with my son for a walk and had to come straight home cause it was absolutely Baltic my nips nearly fell off, wish a was that keen taking your 1yr old out to parks at this time in this weather! It’s a big hell nah from me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I’m sure someone mentioned about Ronnie not making any noise... cut to a video of Ronnie screaming. Also at the end when she’s say come to mama you know he went to his dad. He was on his way there and I assume she must have motioned for him come which is why he stopped for a second and looked at her then he started to head towards his dad just as she cut. It’s funny that we can see this but the hincers can’t. Also how quickly did both of them get bored of that game. His face fell after the second scream like to say ‘ok witch I’m bored of this tit now. Where’s my dad at?’
I’d be heart broken if my child didn’t respond to me. I have a 12 week old who’s only just started smiling and he’s smiled at me more times in the last few weeks than I’ve ever seen Ronnie smile at her! I know we don’t see everything but these videos she does show are surely the “ highlight reel “ ?

Reactions: 16
I’d be heart broken if my child didn’t respond to me. I have a 12 week old who’s only just started smiling and he’s smiled at me more times in the last few weeks than I’ve ever seen Ronnie smile at her! I know we don’t see everything but these videos she does show are surely the “ highlight reel “ ?
If these are the highlights of him looking happy to see her I’d hate to imagine what it’s like in real life

Reactions: 15
Why would the neighbours hear her screams she aint that bloody loud her house is detached and has double glazing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That poor boy ❤😥.
Is everybody around her staying church mouse quiet about his actions and reactions ? Yep, she might flip but she treats him just like the saccone jolys treat their children, breaks me to see kiddies being conditioned in this manner. Yep, they need discipline and routines but whatever is going on between Zoph and that little boy is way beyond that .

stand up the protective dads - not you Jamie, you are failing big time 🥵

Reactions: 10
She must read here because it was only a few hours ago we were discussing how silent ron is and how we don’t hear any shouts or words from him 😅

Reactions: 7
I purposely wrote asking about how mute he is because I knew we’d see a story of him making noise. Let him scream he’s a bloody toddler!! I love hearing how vocal my little one is. However my little one is not wary around me. He’s probably afraid to make noise if Jamie isn’t around.

Reactions: 9
What is with the gift hampers 😳. If I got that as a present I’d take it as a personal insult that someone thought my house was minging

And I can’t decide if it’s being completely up your own arse or an absolute cheap skate to give a copy of your own book plus a load of home bargains special offers as a present 🤔

Reactions: 4
She went into selfridges
Felt like the sales assistant looked down on her as she carried her brolly in a primark bag
And she ought the bag, matching purse and belt to spite her
Then went to the car and said she wished she never bought it. It’s so extravagant and waste of money (as if she doesn’t waste money like it grows on trees)
Just a thought... But aren't primark bags brown paper bags? Would the bag have not got soggy and potentially split if it was chucking it down or had a soaked umbrella in it 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.