Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she probably was dressed like a saggy bag of tit but sales people are really not like that these days 🙄 they are literally paid to keep you in the shop and keep you looking if they sense you are interested in buying. My partner treated me to a mulberry bag for my birthday, he sprung it on me whilst we were out shopping and took me into the shop to “show me” something. I kept saying no that’s so expensive and looking for smaller/cheaper bags and was getting flustered 🥵 the lady took us to the back of the shop sat us down and bought out a whole range to look at. We must of been in there an hour and i finally picked a bag out when the manager came over and said all customers get a chance to win a bag and handed me a key and pointed me towards a glass box that was padlocked and had a teeny cute party bag in. To my delight the key unlocked it and I was over the moon as I left the shop with TWO bags! When I look back I think they knew the key was the right one and just gave me a lovely customer / birthday experience 🥰
I love this story!! What a lovely surprise X

Reactions: 6
Haha I used Milton tablets to sterilise my babies bottles, so there is no harm in that. I’ll get back to trolling now
I think it’s the fact she has used a whole tablet for a small glass of water, I’m sure that’s more for probably a bucket of water?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What should have been in the hamper? Some suggestions - all of her books; a crystal pen used by her; some of her products that have her name on cos that would mean something to a fan; errr her rose blunder land??? Surely that should have been in there? And signed; some wax melts and a burner; some flowers from poopybelle; maybe some Xmas decorations from one of the small businesses she bought from..... I could go fuckin on.

Oh and how heartbreaking was Ron playing peekaboo??? Come to mummmassas and he looks for dadddddaaaaazzz
Agreed he looked so worried😔

• Sad
I love this story!! What a lovely surprise X
It really was a lovely experience, we had a glass of champagne while she bought bags out and she was so sweet and helpful. I actually said “I’ve never won anything in my lif...” as I turnt the key and it popped open 🥳 Occasionally people have commented on the main handbag when I wear it out and I love telling them the story of the free handbag ha!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
can’t believe she washed her tooth brushed in Milton aka a light bleach!! How stupid can she be!

Reactions: 4
Urghhhh a hamper full of tit she hasn’t paid for herself.

Hunch your neighbours won’t hear ronnieblesshim scream, you’re in a detached house.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That hamper is giving me rage! Instead of filing it with half empty bottles of cleaning crap put your hand in your pocket & do a hamper with food for families that are struggling!

Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but if my friend gave me a hamper full of basically, bleach... I’d upper cut her 👍🏼👋🏻 And you can shove your book mate 😭 woman is practically giving them away!!!!

Reactions: 19
That hamper is giving me rage! Instead of filing it with half empty bottles of cleaning crap put your hand in your pocket & do a hamper with food for families that are struggling!
She’s a cheapskate and wants it all for free. A selfish woman

Reactions: 9
Also... I came across this story on Facebook. I thought, why not take it tattle where all the trolls go? In the hope that when Sophie arrives, she will see this and be absolutely horrified that it could potentially happen to her son. sorry as there is some gore but could you actually imagine this happening just for an insta vid?

sorry again for the pic!

D826C254-A140-4C98-9A55-DA7A4AE4661A.png
3AE5AF34-5068-41FD-A5B9-62B54734C94B.png
978A23AF-BD3D-4BE2-ACDE-C9D65CF3F9BB.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Yes we’ve noticed. She sometimes puts quotes as if Ronnie speaks but never have we actually heard him. He is still quite young and boys can be a bit late with speech so it’s no concern, just one of her weird pointless lies again. Be better if she did some research with her hours of spare time to see it is normal and put that out on Instagram so other mums wirh kids at that age not saying much would see that normalised.

Iv noticed she has the background music on ALOT when filming Ronnie, and if not quickly cuts the video when he starts to actually talk/scream? I find it strange.

Also that LV bag is horrible. If I had that coin I’d be in Chanel but that’s just me

Reactions: 7
So I’m sure someone mentioned about Ronnie not making any noise... cut to a video of Ronnie screaming. Also at the end when she’s say come to mama you know he went to his dad. He was on his way there and I assume she must have motioned for him come which is why he stopped for a second and looked at her then he started to head towards his dad just as she cut. It’s funny that we can see this but the hincers can’t. Also how quickly did both of them get bored of that game. His face fell after the second scream like to say ‘ok witch I’m bored of this tit now. Where’s my dad at?’
‘Come to mama‘ - she sounds like a cringeworthy contestant on Tipping Point talking to the jackpot counter 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has none of the Kids ever told her about them bleeping eyebrows and why the hell would you use that caption Mother & Child?? bloody Mongrel so she is
bleeping state of it. That is the expression of a pure witch. I can only assume her mates clearly dislike her as well. I would be having words with my mate if she had that tit above her eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haha I used Milton tablets to sterilise my babies bottles, so there is no harm in that. I’ll get back to trolling now
Yeah but it's the water/tablet ratio. I pop a Milton into our travel mugs to stop them from getting that musty smell! But you just want a small amount for the water.

Reactions: 4
That peek a boo vid is painful!

Hinch - Come gorgeous manzzzz

Ronnie looking for Dad - I’d rather not witch

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If I received a piss poor hamper like that,
I’d high five her in the face with a chair! 👊💥

• Haha
Urghhhh a hamper full of tit she hasn’t paid for herself.

Hunch your neighbours won’t hear ronnieblesshim scream, you’re in a detached house.
If one of my friends gave me a basket of cleaning stuff, my face would say how l felt ....l want chocolate!!😠

I thought the same about the neighbours....The tit!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.