Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was trying to find an anagram for something unrelated to Hinch but decided I’d put Sophie Hinchliffe in to see what it came up with. There were lots but I had a scan through and saw these? Obviously the cleaning and the flip flops all makes sense now 😂

chief flip oh shine

chief flop hi shine

chief hen if polish

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Cleaning your toothbrush with a form of bleach! Have a f'king word Gleam 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I literally have no words
Haha I used Milton tablets to sterilise my babies bottles, so there is no harm in that. I’ll get back to trolling now

Reactions: 12
This reads like the spiritual successor to the girl at my school who babysat for Kurt Cobain in 2001, while she was at the tender age of 12 and he was bleeping dead.
This is my first ever post/comment. duck me ^ I’ve just actually pissed laughing at that 😂 All the best hunz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What should have been in the hamper? Some suggestions - all of her books; a crystal pen used by her; some of her products that have her name on cos that would mean something to a fan; errr her rose blunder land??? Surely that should have been in there? And signed; some wax melts and a burner; some flowers from poopybelle; maybe some Xmas decorations from one of the small businesses she bought from..... I could go fuckin on.

Oh and how heartbreaking was Ron playing peekaboo??? Come to mummmassas and he looks for dadddddaaaaazzz

Reactions: 25
Hinch hamper has clearly been made for the cling on nieces school fete!

my daughters primary school are asking for donations for their school Christmas fete wish is being done over a few days with just their “bubbles” no parents allowed
Just a thought. My daughter couldn't keep her teddy in school with her today as a comfort (our dog of 13 years was unexpectedly put down yesterday after 24 hours of hellish illness) But she.... SHE is allowed to send a merry load of shite wrapped up in a (surprise) grey bow to raffle off where it will no doubt be touched by a plethora of people, (if the niece allows it) , where eventually it'll be won and taken home by some poor bugger in y9 who wanted the lynx Africa gift set?

Please return to the bin Hinch

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So I’m sure someone mentioned about Ronnie not making any noise... cut to a video of Ronnie screaming. Also at the end when she’s say come to mama you know he went to his dad. He was on his way there and I assume she must have motioned for him come which is why he stopped for a second and looked at her then he started to head towards his dad just as she cut. It’s funny that we can see this but the hincers can’t. Also how quickly did both of them get bored of that game. His face fell after the second scream like to say ‘ok witch I’m bored of this tit now. Where’s my dad at?’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cleaning your toothbrush with a form of bleach! Have a f'king word Gleam 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I literally have no words
I think the real issue here is that she’s too tight to replace toothbrush heads... they’re expensive you know 😉 also I bet that’s the bloody dogs toothbrush
ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How shite is that hamper? All the face masks, the Iconic makeup ect she has and she gives cleaning stuff and a badly signed book
Bet the mums will all be falling over themselves to fill in the raffle books for a chance to win that one , not .
Aww she could have added a test tube and jar of stuff you don’t know what to do with xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.