Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she give him so much juice. Even I don’t drink that much juice in a day. I know people think baby juice is fine but it has just as much sugar as normal juice. It would be cheaper to buy apple juice and water it down and would be better for his teeth. Obviously it’s better to give him water but hey he’s been having juice so long he probably won’t touch water now.
Confession time: when I had my first child, I was completely overwhelmed, didn't know my arse from my elbow, freshly broken up with and therefore listened to anyone, who thought they knew how to parent better than me... so pretty much every Tom, Dick, Harry and their brother Bob. I gave my kid applejuice in a bottle, because I didn't know what it would do to her teeth and she loved the juice. Her 2 front teeth started rotting and had to get pulled out by the dentist. It was awful and to this day I feel terrible thinking about it. Thankfully my daughter's permanent teeth are healthy and I've learned a valuable lesson: Don't be like me, don't be a twit, listen to the GP and your Mum, but don't feed the trolls and don't cater to idiots.

[Confession time over] as you were ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s just so chavvy a proper early 00s kind. The baby in tracksuits sipping on juice in a bottle her scruffy hair probably puffing on a fag whilst pushing him sipping on her tinnie 😆 😂 it’s one thing her and vest have in common the loud obnoxious tracksuit wearing pair of *****!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Something I find deeply hilarious and ironic in my own little way is Hinch and SS being obsessed with those fejka plants (someone was talking about them recently, perhaps last thread?) and them both not realising the way it is pronounced in Swedish is more like 'faker' than 'fez-car'. Yup, no wonder you like those plants you big fakers. ATV.

Edited to add: Sorry if I am Hepburn to the party on this one, you guys do Tattle fast it is hard to keep up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Something I find deeply hilarious and ironic in my own little way is Hinch and SS being obsessed with those fejka plants (someone was talking about them recently, perhaps last thread?) and them both not realising the way it is pronounced in Swedish is more like 'faker' than 'fez-car'. Yup, no wonder you like those plants you big fakers. ATV.
duck sake I just googled them and they're all artificial, nice move Ikea :LOL: I do sort of want some but, also, I have cats.

Reactions: 10
My kids never had juice, it was breast milk only, then milk and water in their first 18 months. I always tell new moms juice is not necessary! I usually get a glare from the old school moms but I only speak the truth! (I don’t have any judgement if people do have their babies/toddlers drink milk. But I have seen many a tantrum when the juice has run out on friends’ toddlers that drink it a lot! 😳 )
My kids are 4 and 6 and water is still their go to drink they will have juice every now and then like if we are at a party or something but at home they always ask for water and drink it throughout the day. My son isn’t allowed juice at school and I think my daughter’s nursery only offer water too. I think juice is fine now and then but if a child won’t even touch water then it’s a problem especially when they start school as most schools don’t allow you to bring in anything other than water.

Reactions: 16
They're all breaking lockdown and don't give a 💩 Joe is currently fishing and staying overnight in a camping pod with his son and his mate but we're in lockdown how please why is the pod place even open it's not an essential business and can't see people travelling for business needing to stay in a pod with a hot tub for FFS and both SS and Zophe think their blokes are proper studs maybe someone should tell them they are but only press studs.
Yes they don’t care about lockdown rules. A trip around a garden centre to buy Xmas presents is not ESSENTIAL 😡 popping to the corner shop every 5 mins is not essential! Thought she was a LIST person? Pretty crap then when organising food to eat! And yes Joe (SS blokey) is away having a lovely fishing holiday with his kid and his best friend and boasting about it! Makes me so angry when I’ve had to self isolate just to go onto hospital for a procedure and only seen the parents twice this year in the GARDEN!! Can’t stand these people!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And we are off !!! Repeat repeat repeat .............
She defo still has the fear from her loose women disaster 🤣🤣 so posting that to make herself feel better, no Sophie you fucked it! & what’s even better is the fact that nobody on loose women was overly thrilled she was there .... think she was expecting the Sophie show lol no hun a zap back down to reality your a nobody who cons everyone!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Between her and Solomon, they're both irritating with those damn quotes.
I've snoozed several friends on Facebook because they post several per day! 🙄

Reactions: 16
Do you think she used this quote today coz the author is unknown so she can pass it off as her own? Her sheep are so dumb if they think these quotes come off the top of her birds nest head. One of her hincers was crying about people taking her post and passing them off as their own but that’s exactly what their queen does.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yet again we have a quote about making mistakes.

I wonder what she considers her mistakes to be:
The unsafe cleaning practices - zoflora jars, lenor sprays, multiple product toilet cleans, flowers on hobs etc.
The blatant lies - not buying an audi, not knowing how it happened, bib gate, pampers gate etc.
The constant breaking of covid lockdown rules - BBQ, no social distancing, visiting soft play while suffering covid symptoms, no masks in supermarkets, family trips to non essential stores etc.
The failure to correctly mark her ads as ads, affiliate links etc.

I would love to know exactly what combination of these things she considers are her mistakes to learn from and move on 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.