Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit Winslet so couldn’t post on the last thread ...

“Also, forgot to mention, when she was asked about having a cleaner, she looked away while she was talking, a sure sign she was lying 🤥

Do you think she actually turned to look at the cleaner in her lounge did an inner smile & then went ‘no’ I don’t have a cleaner 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s just so chavvy a proper early 00s kind. The baby in tracksuits sipping on juice in a bottle her scruffy hair probably puffing on a fag whilst pushing him sipping on her tinnie 😆 😂 it’s one thing her and vest have in common the loud obnoxious tracksuit wearing pair of *****!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’ve thought this a few times lately, on more than one occasion I’ve thought her thumbs up has looked superimposed onto the picture, if that makes sense? 😂

It would make sense why it’s always so tidy and clean. My house is spotless ( I’m a clean freak ) but if I took a video you would see my kid’s toys, my husband’s cup of tea left on the side, my dogs half eaten tennis ball, my babies muslin cloths strewn everywhere... That house does not look lived in at all.

Reactions: 21
When watching her talk about how her instagram is her baby, I felt she was expressing more genuine passion there than I have heard her express towards another person in her life, which usually involves over the top laugh/cry screeching she can’t cope with crying emojis. Anyone else catch that?

Also: Twice in her interviews now, she has said how similar her and Ss’s families are. Beyond having a child the same age because she said that as a separate point. Anyone have insight to what that may mean? I don’t know SS well.

Reactions: 18
What a lazy mare, back lying on the couch. Who wears a strappy top in the house at this time of year but then sits under a duvet, nothing she does makes any sense! I think we're actually in the twilight zone people or maybe through the looking glass 🤣🤣 Also who sits around the gaff wearing a feckin jojo bow

20201121_214824.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Also: Twice in her interviews now, she has said how similar her and Ss’s families are. Beyond having a child the same age because she said that as a separate point. Anyone have insight to what that may mean? I don’t know SS well.
Jamie and Joe are both two sandwiches short of a picnic?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When watching her talk about how her instagram is her baby, I felt she was expressing more genuine passion there than I have heard her express towards another person in her life, which usually involves over the top laugh/cry screeching she can’t cope with crying emojis. Anyone else catch that?

Both from “ blended “ families ?

Reactions: 10
What a lazy mare, back lying on the couch. Who wears a strappy top in the house at this time of year but then sits under a duvet, nothing she does makes any sense! I think we're actually in the twilight zone people or maybe through the looking glass 🤣🤣 Also who sits around the gaff wearing a feckin jojo bow

View attachment 319474
I bet that’s from whenever she was on lose women coz she was wearing that big jumper dress today that looked like she skinned zippy. It wouldn’t make sense to take it off then wrap up in a blanket when the dress is pretty much like a blanket anyway. This outfit she has on there she wore on lose women

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watch another influencer and she works for Beach Body and she was saying when she first started raking in the money the first thing you do is out source jobs to free up your time to be on Insta - the first thing she did was get a cleaner.

Reactions: 14
I said it once
I’ll say it again
Jamie sits there with his spring awakening dick out whilst she barks orders at him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
A quick question we saw through the dining room windows on the ‘hoover’ clean and then today Ron trying to open the door for hen.......where the hell is the Wendy house?? xx

Reactions: 6
Grinch is the most immature creature i have ever come across. She absolutely boils my piss. Cant wait til ronalongdingdong wakes. Yes only because u spend zero time with him during the fkn day!
if i had any sort of break from my 4 kids under the age of 9 i would understand the cant wait til they wake up and start our day. But the truth is my kids have never had a sleep over anywhere ever. I have my kids with me 24/7 no relative offers of a few hours peace. I love my kids more than anything they are wonderful. Ur blown up image of motherhood is nothing but a farce. You dont no how to parent. Thats the truth. Ur a very dangerous woman Sophie very dangerous and manipulative

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe it's just me but I personally wouldnt put zoflora in the washing machine with any type of fabric. I only use it to clean door handles etc. It makes me feel itchy just thinking about it.
Yeah, considering I stopped using those scent booster things to protect kiddo's ezcema prone skin (never used them with her stuff but stop using them at all just in case it left residue), you won't see me using bloody zoflora...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.