Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grinch is the most immature creature i have ever come across. She absolutely boils my piss. Cant wait til ronalongdingdong wakes. Yes only because u spend zero time with him during the fkn day!
if i had any sort of break from my 4 kids under the age of 9 i would understand the cant wait til they wake up and start our day. But the truth is my kids have never had a sleep over anywhere ever. I have my kids with me 24/7 no relative offers of a few hours peace. I love my kids more than anything they are wonderful. Ur blown up image of motherhood is nothing but a farce. You dont no how to parent. Thats the truth. Ur a very dangerous woman Sophie very dangerous and manipulative
HAHAHAHA could you imagine her with 4?! Good lord she’d be employing her distant relatives to become au pairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just having a browse for Christmas books and was looking at ‘How The Grinch Stole Christmas’ and this is what popped up in the search! 🤣 We all knew her memoir book was fictional and aimed at kids, it even put poor Janet to sleep the other night😴
That's bleeping hilarious 🤣

Reactions: 3
Their 'corner shop' looks remarkably like a Co-Op to me.

Granted it's not exactly a massive Tesco's but every Co-Op I've ever been in is definitely more than a corner shop.

I wonder if she will do a 'very small business' post for them 🤔 I bet they can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We haven’t seen Ronnie looking at his fishhhh that he so loved, surely the bigger tank has arrived by now for flip, flop and babies. Maybe waiting a few months before showing her flock .
Can we see the fish Soph? You got a bigger tank gifted from PAH?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just turned my television on to find an advert for her washing crapsules 😩 can’t be flying off the shelves as she hoped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just seems really lazy when it comes to parenting him. She gave him pouches, she gave him ready made formula, she also had the perfect prep machine, she gives him ready made toddler meals. She literally takes every short cut there is when parenting him. I’m not taking a knock at parents who use those things coz I’m sure we all have used them at one point but she uses them every day when she has all the time in the world to make him all his food from scratch for every meal not just one meal a day.
She’s definitely not gonna be Mother of the Year! I feel so sorry for Ronnie having a mother like her, I really do! It’s so sad 😞
Ps she ain’t no bleeping Picasso! If I got that as Xmas present it would be straight in the bin and I’d shove her in after too!!!

Reactions: 15
I never realised that if you go on an instagrammers whole page and swipe the whole page across there is another page
I did it by accident on hinches
She has threads I’ve tried it on others and some just have videos
I thought I had gone bonkers for a moment 😳
Those are aged tagged post . So manly Hinchers licking her arse, showing off their houses and hinch hauls.

Reactions: 6
When watching her talk about how her instagram is her baby, I felt she was expressing more genuine passion there than I have heard her express towards another person in her life, which usually involves over the top laugh/cry screeching she can’t cope with crying emojis. Anyone else catch that?

Also: Twice in her interviews now, she has said how similar her and Ss’s families are. Beyond having a child the same age because she said that as a separate point. Anyone have insight to what that may mean? I don’t know SS well.

Wasn’t there a rumour that Joe cheated on Stace ? Maybe that’s the similarity. Oh and Inch’s other kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She is so tight. She must be loaded and is going to gift her mates ingredients that they probably have in their own cupboards!

Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has already been posted but here are the packet of false nails conveniently placed so us tattlers know she has new nails 🙄

3FC0C0E5-F67E-41F4-8DC8-FD215C130EEA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.