Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well SS posted this morning that she thought hers was due although she mentions hers so much I think it’s always due.🙄 So maybe they are so close, so alike and their bond is so strong, sisters from other misters, Siamese social media twinnies that they ACTUALLY menstruate at the same time... them being BFF 😂
I hope this isn't TMI, but there was a period of probably around a year where my girlfriend and I were both off various meds that stopped our periods (the only time this has happened in the 7 years we have been together). We didn't sync up in that time while we were living together. She may think her and Stace are bezzers but I doubt they are closer than my partner and I 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Our cat has needed metacam this week for an abscess. Had a little syringe to practically fire it down his throat 😂 can imagine them doing this with her and then letting her wash it down with a mug shot
My cat bleeping loves Metacam 😂😂 little druggie!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope this isn't TMI, but there was a period of probably around a year where my girlfriend and I were both off various meds that stopped our periods (the only time this has happened in the 7 years we have been together). We didn't sync up in that time while we were living together. She may think her and Stace are bezzers but I doubt they are closer than my partner and I 😂😂😂
Myself and my daughter did when she lived at home. We wouldn’t speak for 3 days each month 😂
To keep this on topic, Hinch probably told Inch to post the pic so her sheep would ask if she was ok being under the duvet instead of her usual blanket. She must have been roasting because I think she actually has both shoulders covered as well. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha! Knew it! I win bingo, 2 for 1 her and Stace, that’s why both of them have been off today 😂 ready for a weekend of Christmas vomiting all over their houses hahah
It will be a race to see who gets their grid post up first🙄

I see the online influence awards were on tonight, no sign of Mrs Hinch being nominated but I don't think there was a cleaners category 🤔 Miss Greedy was up for lifestyle award but didn't win thankfully.
20201121_001551.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That duvet photo was definitely a sob story, oh look at poor Sophie fulll of anxiety because of the pastry trolls!

Nb: I can comment on this because I actually have diagnosed Panic Disorder brought on by Covid and its bleeping weird but Im 4 weeks in to CBT and she's winding me the duck up! Its just not real and someone needs to out her

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why is inch sharing posts people have shared of Ronnie?
I’d be worried that it was happening, not showing off about it

Reactions: 21
I’m so behind damn my selfish husband working instead of holding my phone for me and looking after our child he’s so selfish!! 😂 😂 When was that interview someone posted? I see she’s got the autumn decks and centre piece on show then.

Why is she trying to do all this stuff now weeks after her book release ffs what’s in store for us all next. Gotta be something as she’s doing more interviews now than ever gawwwd make it stop. Yeah I think full on Christmas tit then we’re living off 2 weeks of pre records!

she said 1.Loving all your trees guys but I’m not ready just yet (I’m sure she said December) and 2. The other night snuck in a few Xmas bits saying she felt more ready for Xmas.....

Last edited:
When I first seen the pic I thought she had a towel wrapped in her hair lol im still gona stand by my bingo that she has ronwontuftzandteefs little house jazzed up like Santa's grotto

Reactions: 7
Me and my sister synced up once and lets just say during that week the local pub did really well from my poor dad 😂😂 only happened once and we lived together so doubt her and Stace the fake friends and period pals 😂

• Haha
When she says eating cheese. Does she mean the over processed pre sliced stuff she buys.

My idea of a cheese board and hers are very different.

Saying that, I'm the biggest Dairylea triangle fan in the world haha.
Dairylea triangles just aren’t the same as they used to be 😢

Honestly so funny on Twitter 😂 my account has been reported apparently because I keep saying nasty things about Hinch 😂 oh well suck it up buttercup!! If being honest and calling her out on the lies and wrong doings is being nasty then it looks like I’m a real nasty pastry troll 👍

edited to say: I never shared any information, some guy found my FB account and shared it on Twitter. That’s where the reference of her saying she doesn’t agree with info sharing
I think I saw some more conversations from that old biddy, is she the one who actually isn’t keen on Hinch, prefers Stacey but still insisted on arguing and backing up Hinch 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Do you know what gets me. Her making heart shaped toasties for Ronnie and putting a kiwi on a stick. As if the kid gives a duck. These people amaze me

Reactions: 13
All playhouses I have played in as a child or seen have a floor base. Have they fake grassed the base or just forgotten a base altogether?

Reactions: 6
Stumbled across this radio interview..... she was absolutely crippled with anxiety.... hates the limelight...🙄 Stupid twit! Saleswoman of note!!!! Not a shy, anxious bone in her body!! 😡
What a total pile of crap🤥🤥 Doesn’t know why her teeth are so white and doesn’t have her teeth whitened 🤦‍♀️ (didn’t mention the very obvious veneers though). Same old crap, didn’t know how it happened blah blah blah. Had a chance to address the Zoflora stunt but didn’t, she did seem to stutter when the girl mentioned placing buckets of Zoflora and hot water on her radiators though, surely that was from copying Hinch but obvious oblivious to Zoflora response, and that Hinch doesn't even use it anymore. The content all the way through just made me cringe...OMFG!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.