Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a total pile of crapđŸ€„đŸ€„ Doesn’t know why her teeth are so white and doesn’t have her teeth whitened đŸ€Šâ€â™€ïž (didn’t mention the very obvious veneers though). Same old crap, didn’t know how it happened blah blah blah. Had a chance to address the Zoflora stunt but didn’t, she did seem to stutter when the girl mentioned placing buckets of Zoflora and hot water on her radiators though, surely that was from copying Hinch but obvious oblivious to Zoflora response, and that Hinch doesn't even use it anymore. The content all the way through just made me cringe...OMFG!
I went back through her grid the other day and stumbled across this post from 2018 which made me laugh.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a total pile of crapđŸ€„đŸ€„ Doesn’t know why her teeth are so white and doesn’t have her teeth whitened đŸ€Šâ€â™€ïž (didn’t mention the very obvious veneers though). Same old crap, didn’t know how it happened blah blah blah. Had a chance to address the Zoflora stunt but didn’t, she did seem to stutter when the girl mentioned placing buckets of Zoflora and hot water on her radiators though, surely that was from copying Hinch but obvious oblivious to Zoflora response, and that Hinch doesn't even use it anymore. The content all the way through just made me cringe...OMFG!
Omg,wasn't it bad😂
As someone else said,I couldn't decide if they were laughing with her or at her?
Did you notice she said her Nan had introduced her to Zoflora and then corrected herself because all along she's said it was her mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I started watching the LW interview and she’s displaying all the body language signs of someone who is lying. Looking up to the right is a clear sign of a liar. She deflects the difficult questions because she has no idea how to be honest. I gave up before the end because it wound me up and I’ve got a migraine brewing behind my left eye so couldn’t stand anymore.

She preaches all this about trolls and it annoys me because trolls are people who directly message nasty stuff to someone with the intention of upsetting them. This forum is a place where people express opinions. She’s not the only one written about on here and she won’t be the last. If we were messaging her daily telling her she’s a dick then that’s more trolling but discussing her in an open forum is not. I’ve said this before but she CHOSE to put herself out there on social media. She had to expect that people would have opinions about here 😂

I’ll also add that she says that people direct criticism at her son. No, the criticism is at your parenting skills. Ronnie is a gorgeous little boy who doesn’t deserve to be thrown into the spotlight in the way that she has done. He’s not old enough to consent to his pictures being put out there and it’s sad that’s she’s done that to him. So the “oh woe is me, people are mean about my previous baby” is utter bullshit.

Sorry, long post. I’m going to go and wait quietly in the dark for my baby to wake up and pray she stays asleep a little longer 😂 adore her but man she’s a handful 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Stumbled across this radio interview..... she was absolutely crippled with anxiety.... hates the limelight...🙄 Stupid twit! Saleswoman of note!!!! Not a shy, anxious bone in her body!! 😡
Just got round to watching this ... she’s nice & relaxed no anxiety there. Why wear such an uncomfortable looking top though??
Loves the Vileda mop that I haven’t seen her use in ages. Prefers bleach over toilet duck, not sure I’ve ever seen her use bleach.
If you’d never watched/listened to her before that interview, I think you’d come away thinking that she seems nice & bubbly, can have a joke with her. Then imagine, if they then read the woe is me tale & started following her, they’d soon see that she can’t really take a joke & isn’t who they thought she was!

Reactions: 23
If poppy belle are going to hers are they allowed to do this under the current restrictions? Surely it can’t be classed as essential work

Reactions: 12
I would have lurvvvvved JSP to have asked much more than she did. SS being there was a huge hindrance because she even jumped in to answer on Zophe’s behalf. I would have loved.

JSP - “You worked in Sales so moving to Instagram would have been quite a natural move for you, as you know this business well, ...... You get mist things given to you, I’m sure your fans love all the ‘give aways’ you must be doing as you can’t possibly keep everything yourself, ..... Yours is a platform that mums follow, do you feel a responsibility to express extra caution around animals, cleaning products etc..... and finally how do you feel about the environment Sophie.... oh and please don’t call me a troll as these are questions for people who should be taking responsibility”

Zophie Roze “I WANT MY MUMMAZZZZZ 😡”

she really needs to take responsibility and behave like an adult.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If poppy belle are going to hers are they allowed to do this under the current restrictions? Surely it can’t be classed as essential work
There’s been a lot of ‘influencers’ who’ve had their decorations done by external agencies the last few weeks so there must be a way around it. It’s infuriating, I can’t go to my mum’s house but they can have their bleeping tree decorated by a stranger???

Reactions: 18
I’m going with a ‘yes’ only because if they’re doing an Xmas display like Stacey’s autumn one, then they’ll be working outside of the homes & not inside. They did also say under the new lockdown rules that trades people were still able to come to your house to complete jobs, so I would imagine they’ll use the florists as ‘trades people’ in the very loosest sense of the word as they’re coming round to perform a service in the house!!
đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž

Reactions: 10
My cats got to be a freak cos she loves any tablet, bloody faked a bad cough once so she’d get to go to the vet, if she’s ever on antibiotics she’d wake me up to give them to her in the morning 😂😂 & my uncle used to grind up his cats joint meds into her food, wonder if Ma and Jamie do that with the Valium’s and diazapams 😂
My cat injured her leg just before we went away for a long weekend. Our friends text us on the second day asking which leg she had actually hurt because she kept limping on the wrong one. She continued to do that to get Metacam/sympathy for weeks after she was actually healed. My wife's cat took a more direct approach and spent our first day back throwing herself off the bed and wailing. Drama queens.

Also, on a completely different tack, what do these people DO when they're not gurning into the camera? Like I cannot picture them sitting at home playing PS4 and having beers together or, you know, having interests or hobbies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you truly believe this Zoph, what was the point of your memoir?? If you’re gonna sprout this rubbish you need to practice what you preach.
So unless some saddo actually properly trolls you & you give proof, then we shouldn’t be hearing you harp on about how horrible people are about you as you’ll be ignoring it????đŸ€„đŸ€„đŸ€„

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So glad zoph has given me that quote of wisdom this morning. Just what I needed to remind me that I’m not a millionaire spouting bullshit every five minutes like you soph
ATV

Reactions: 13
Ha! Knew it! I win bingo, 2 for 1 her and Stace, that’s why both of them have been off today 😂 ready for a weekend of Christmas vomiting all over their houses hahah
If all of this is gifted, they had better declare it! We all know what Hinch and SS are like! Tight arses who don’t think they have to abide by ASA rules - any rules in fact!

Reactions: 12
Fleur East -Do you have a cupboard you just shove everything in ?
Zoph- Yeah behind sofa ...the same sofa that wee Ron jeremy is held hostage for most of his life ...that sums up what he is to her ...if I'm being honest

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.