Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was giggling over the Mrs Hinch cake picture because the Scrub Daddy looked like a mashed potato smile fry. The husband leaned over and now would like to know why is there a maxi-pad decoration (MR Minkeeeeee) on a cake... 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well SS posted this morning that she thought hers was due although she mentions hers so much I think it’s always due.🙄 So maybe they are so close, so alike and their bond is so strong, sisters from other misters, Siamese social media twinnies that they ACTUALLY menstruate at the same time... them being BFF 😂
Hinch strikes me as the sort of lass that cries every month she gets her period until Ma comes round changes her tampax and does her hot water bottle, before giving her, her feminax and bitty milk 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Just listening to the Jo Good radio show. Same old same old.

You need to register with the BBC to listen, She's on at 2:08.55 if you can bear it. Finishes at 2:22

She announced her as HinchCliffe - lol.
Jo Good - you have 3 and a half milion followers.
Her - Gosh don't (blush blush).
Jo - You are so relatable, (duck off).
Said If i'm honest a few time - bore bore f off.
After Ron was born she was under the impression that she was been papped for pics so went under the radar.
She interrupts a lot.
We should be supporting each other.
Her - I saw the other day that i have a cleaner every Thursday. It's a conspiracy (no it's not, it's gossip)
Still doesn't know how it happened.

Ends with Jo - the lovely Mrs HinchCliffe hah

zzzzz

bleeping hell, I get asked to pronounce my surname all the time - why doesn't she tell them how to say it?
She loves the word “conspiracy“ she must feel so clever saying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hinch strikes me as the sort of lass that cries every month she gets her period until Ma comes round changes her tampax and does her hot water bottle, before giving her, her feminax and bitty milk 😂
I wonder if they have to rub her throat to get pills down if. Like you do with a cat

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if they have to rub her throat to get pills down if. Like you do with a cat
I’m having flashbacks of my old cat with thyroid issues, god that was painful. The amount of times I’d come back an hour later and find the tablet half dissolved on the bloody floor where she’d sicked it up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m having flashbacks of my old cat with thyroid issues, god that was painful. The amount of times I’d come back an hour later and find the tablet half dissolved on the bloody floor where she’d sicked it up
Our cat has needed metacam this week for an abscess. Had a little syringe to practically fire it down his throat 😂 can imagine them doing this with her and then letting her wash it down with a mug shot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My cats got to be a freak cos she loves any tablet, bloody faked a bad cough once so she’d get to go to the vet, if she’s ever on antibiotics she’d wake me up to give them to her in the morning 😂😂 & my uncle used to grind up his cats joint meds into her food, wonder if Ma and Jamie do that with the Valium’s and diazapams 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In one of her stories (which has now gone), there was a close up of her nails and to be fair, you could see how grown out they were. The bases were halfway up her real nails. Wish I’d screenshot it now. Can’t believe I’m sticking up for her but they did look pretty awful
The dog photo is Sept the other one last week. They are half way up her real nails 😖

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The dog photo is Sept the other one last week. They are half way up her real nails 😖
They’ve got to hurt if you catch them, I could almost be reduced to tears sometimes if I caught my acrylics 😩 Just soak them off Soph, duck the pre-records!!!

Reactions: 9
She loves the word “conspiracy“ she must feel so clever saying it.
I decide to listen n skip through the usual drivel but Jo actually called her HinchCliffe at the beginning and the end. It was worth the mini skipped listening. 😂

• Haha
I just watched the radio interview with fleur east et al. I didn’t watch it all just skipped to 6.15 and watched from there. My observations
-they were laughing AT her not with her. Especially fleur and the zoflora/teeth questions. Trying to catch her out for sure.
-she couldnt make eye contact at all.
- she looks so skinny in the face. But also haggard. Would you believe fleur is 3 years older than her? Now that’s natural beauty.
-She really believes she’s got BANTER. Love that’s not banter.
its that overly false laugh she does as well 🤢 forces it so hard she has a massive vein throbbing out of her head.
no one laughs like that over everything. You have variations. With her it’s all the time... sometimes attached with “I can’t cope” to change it up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oops. Mr Inch blocked me for asking him if he would be selling the lawn mower now that he’s got AstroTurf. Then posts that story. Hmm. Must be a coincidence.
i still don’t believe it’s him that runs that account, it’s her I’m sure of it

Reactions: 9
Just seen the rave thread that was made on Monday for hinch and has no replies 😭 howling
Someone’s got to infiltrate one of her groups and be like “guyzzzz let’s stop the negativity on tattle and fill this thread with love and joy, duck the pastry trolls, were her hinch army and lets show her she is so loved!! *insert link to rave thread*”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.