Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beloved pastry trolls, 'simmer down Jamie Montessori' is without doubt one of the best things I've read on here. Straight into my top 3 Tattle comments, top work @tippingpoint 👏

I can picture it now:

- Forest school, but the 'twigs' come from eBay and the children learn how to paint them grey
- Hand paintings, but not your hands little children, no, no, otherwise it looks tit. Mummaz has to do it
- Muddy play, but without the mud otherwise you'll be 'duty'
- Discovery maths, by counting how many lies you can hear in the me-mwah audio book
- Improve communication by singing, but only to Whitney
- Understand the world by constantly going on bleeping unnecessary trips in a pandemic
Here's the cheerio sand ... Complains he ate the sand in the dirty sand pit

Reactions: 11
Unfortunately a lot of influencers are flaunting their babies Over social media. Kids are being used as cash cows. So sad. I defo think some law needs to come in to protect kids from being exploited for money. Social media messes adults up. Can you imagine the long term impact it will have kids being dressed up and have a camera shoved in their face, playing up to the artificial life their parent have created! it really does need to stop x
Especially multiple kids... its become a proper career ...For some ... its not natural anymore. .its gone from some folks just documenting their life wz multiples .. challenges etc... to just a freebie hunt.. n forcing kids to perform for the camera...

Reactions: 10
Imagine having a happy place with your dog but without your child. Jesus Ronnie was literally created for the money wasnt he

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Tranquilizer dart working well !!
'At her happiest' ? Nevermind Ron Ron her sheep love ya HTH, ATV 👍
She looks rough as duck. The same colour as her horrible sofa. I can’t stand her, but she looks unwell. Why can’t her selfish family see this?

Also no wonder she can never relax properly, it’s always so bright in their front room!

Reactions: 28
She just thinks everyone is naive and will bow down to her and to be fair it happened for a while, then TATTLE LIFE appeared and tore Sophie Rose a new one:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
By the way, I think she revealed the truth for once in her interview this afternoon, although I doubt she meant to.

We know that bitching on this site isn't trolling because it's kept on here. If people DM her with abuse or leave abusive comments on her posts then yes that's trolling, but as has been pointed out repeatedly she's made a big deal out of 'horrible trolls' who abuse her and her son when we know full well her issue is with the criticism on here. Well, during the interview when she was talking about trolls, because naturally she was, there was the usual reference to 'evilness' and 'when it's about my son it's not on, etc' and then when she went on to her hilarious comment about wanting to meet people face to face to discuss it, she said 'What is it that I do, do I use the wrong cloth?' (in reference to trying to understand why people don't like her).

She knows full well that people who troll her in the real sense aren't mentioning her cloths, her cleaning, nor are they motivated by anything legitimate, so she's not talking about the tiny number of weirdos who send her abusive messages. She's absolutely talking about here, about critics rather than trolls, and yet she still wants to portray us as 'evil'. And of course, how would she know what's being said when she hasn't read here since 2019?

I love it when her facade slips, I just love itttttt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Arghhhh god the pair of them are so pathetic. Jaymo doing the damage control and Zoph claiming in an interview that she’d LOVE to have a conversation with her trolzzzz

Well you know where we are Grinchy, bit difficult when you block anyone who gets in touch though

^^this gif reminded me.. remember when she went through that phase of loving fields? Now she’s got a garden full of AstroTurf. Ohhhh the irony.
Feel free to join here Sophie so we can talk to you about it. Not under a fake name though...Maybe a Q and A?? Set us all straight? We will quite happily apologise if you can prove us wrong on what we’ve called you out on?
Didn’t think so.

There’s more chance of Jaaaaymeeee going back to work and you showing us an unfiltered/ungraffitied face.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Genuinely confused how she’s had her nails on since September, mine have been on 3 weeks and I just looked at them and thought god they are starting to look bad and grown out and I can’t go for at least another 2 weeks 🤣 she just loves ittttt giyzzzzz

Genuinely confused how she’s had her nails on since September, mine have been on 3 weeks and I just looked at them and thought god they are starting to look bad and grown out and I can’t go for at least another 2 weeks 🤣 she just loves ittttt giyzzzzz
In one of her stories (which has now gone), there was a close up of her nails and to be fair, you could see how grown out they were. The bases were halfway up her real nails. Wish I’d screenshot it now. Can’t believe I’m sticking up for her but they did look pretty awful

Reactions: 6
She looks rough as duck. The same colour as her horrible sofa. I can’t stand her, but she looks unwell. Why can’t her selfish family see this?

Also no wonder she can never relax properly, it’s always so bright in their front room!
I’ve always thought this, their lighting is so harsh and bright. A bit like a set, then I convinced myself Hincliffe manor was a set and they actually live elsewhere. These days wouldn’t even be surprised if that was the case.

Literally and she can’t do anywhere near as much cleaning as she claims or they’d be hanging off 😂😂

Reactions: 8
She must be on her period 😂
Well SS posted this morning that she thought hers was due although she mentions hers so much I think it’s always due.🙄 So maybe they are so close, so alike and their bond is so strong, sisters from other misters, Siamese social media twinnies that they ACTUALLY menstruate at the same time... them being BFF 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know right
People saying how she's an amazing mum...what for buying a bleeping playhouse!
How the hell will that make others feel who are worried about Christmas etc this year
What is wrong with people.
I actually know someone who has set up a home page and so desperate to be Mrs Hinch!! She tags her daily. Today was "I've missed you on your stories today Soph, you always brighten my day! You and Mr hinch and family goals 😍" duck OFFFFF! it's embarrassing grown ass woman saying this 😂 I honestly cringe when I see her posts 🙈🙈

Reactions: 10
Well SS posted this morning that she thought hers was due although she mentions hers so much I think it’s always due.🙄 So maybe they are so close, so alike and their bond is so strong, sisters from other misters, Siamese social media twinnies that they ACTUALLY menstruate at the same time... them being BFF 😂
Lol was going to say this too :)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.