Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you truly believe this Zoph, what was the point of your memoir?? If you’re gonna sprout this rubbish you need to practice what you preach.
So unless some saddo actually properly trolls you & you give proof, then we shouldn’t be hearing you harp on about how horrible people are about you as you’ll be ignoring it????🤥🤥🤥
Perhaps this morning’s post is especially aimed at JSP. 🤣 She’s probably still shaking in her boots mixture of fear and anger

• Haha
Reactions: 11
this women doesn’t realise how lucky she is! So shameful trying to flog a book during a pandemic, swipe up, telling us where all in this together....what a load of boll*x. No love we aren’t in this all together people have lots jobs, homes, livelihoods. You love have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 14
What a total pile of crap🤥🤥 Doesn’t know why her teeth are so white and doesn’t have her teeth whitened 🤦‍♀️ (didn’t mention the very obvious veneers though). Same old crap, didn’t know how it happened blah blah blah. Had a chance to address the Zoflora stunt but didn’t, she did seem to stutter when the girl mentioned placing buckets of Zoflora and hot water on her radiators though, surely that was from copying Hinch but obvious oblivious to Zoflora response, and that Hinch doesn't even use it anymore. The content all the way through just made me cringe...OMFG!
The flipping teeth are fake, the great walloper!!! And that flippin’ shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And she’s off 🙄 nobody’s judging you luv, just questioning your morals and self respect. Who are we to judge the almighty hinch 💤

Think we should alert her that this is a lake and not a beach???? Just in case she tries to take Ronnie to build sandcastles in the reeds 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right I’m off for a proper long dog walk with my kids, whilst hubby goes for essential (not a walk around a garden centre to buy Xmas presents) food shopping by himself (1 person!).....Soph take note - you can divide jobs between you and Jamie, and abide by covid regulations - it’s not that difficult!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And she’s off 🙄 nobody’s judging you luv, just questioning your morals and self respect. Who are we to judge the almighty hinch 💤
"You are no longer you"

Bit rich when we don't even know who Soph is, what she really looks like and how much she lies 😂

Somebody questions her and its ohhh I'm being bullied...no hun your not! Your morals are coming into question, your lying etc

The fact not everybody buys into her act as well she won't like that one bit!

Reactions: 22
Oooh we’re back with the morning motivational 💃🏼and like she says, don’t forget to turn the ‘sound on’ coz without that the magic motivational speech doesn’t work. You’ll forget to forget yesterday, forget to breathe and forget to just be you 🤣

• Haha
This is so sad. Hinch’s life is incredibly boring. I bet this girl has a way better life than hinch. Hinch says she wants to lift the lid on the insta perfect life but she’s constantly perpetuates it. I bet a lot of her sheep are in fact jealous of her but their jealously manifests in adoration. That’s why whenever someone says they don’t want her life their only come back is ‘oh you must be jealous’.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
"You are no longer you"

Bit rich when we don't even know who Soph is, what she really looks like and how much she lies 😂

Somebody questions her and its ohhh I'm being bullied...no hun your not! Your morals are coming into question, your lying etc

The fact not everybody buys into her act as well she won't like that one bit!
Exactly, nobody knows who she really is because she constantly doubts herself as a person, she has split personalities, she’s manipulative and never fails to contradict herself. She puts on a very child like front with her facial expressions and her voice, she likes to play the victim in every interview given. Her books are all about how tough her life’s been and how she handles it. Sophie you wouldn’t know what tough was if it was wrapped in pasty. You were fat and you got bullied, wow, I wish that was all I had to worry about!!

Reactions: 17
You know that bit in hocus pocus where winnie goes "another glorious morning, makes me sick" that's exactly how i feel about these morning 'motivational' quotes 🤢

• Haha
Soooo the pic that makes you smile the most doesn't include your SON!
Nice one!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Soooo the pic that makes you smile the most doesn't include your SON!
Nice one!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
My thoughts exactly. Of course it has to have her in it as it's all about her! What a pity party this morning. Get a grip woman

Reactions: 17
We are just two posts in this morning and we’ve already had a massive pity party on both posts. Definitely a big reveal coming up in the next couple of days (poppybelle tacky tit)

As always trying to get people to feel sorry for her before. You really must change your MO Hun.Even the sheep must be starting to realise this it’s so obvious
B097365D-F2B3-4126-B234-8DCD01D1F909.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Morning you nusty trolls! 😘

Just had a thought. If PoppyBelle did come in to do Xmas decs yesterday I do hope they spotted the “coffee table centrepiece” and had a bloody good laugh! She certainly hasn’t picked up MadFredaYahoo’s “floristry” skills! 😂😂

• Haha
Such a pity party. Shes obviously planning something for the weekend as well as still being in one over JSP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.