Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arghhhh god the pair of them are so pathetic. Jaymo doing the damage control and Zoph claiming in an interview that she’d LOVE to have a conversation with her trolzzzz

Well you know where we are Grinchy, bit difficult when you block anyone who gets in touch though

^^this gif reminded me.. remember when she went through that phase of loving fields? Now she’s got a garden full of AstroTurf. Ohhhh the irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have watched the bonfire night videos again. Im
Sorry but the way the grass meets the patio. It’s AstroTurf.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t watch her stories anymore. Does she still make tit wasteful recipes for lunch?

just watched Jamie’s story. His bio of Mrs hitch biggest fan 🤢. I could bet my house on him having an affair behind her back!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My biggest concern/worry is how many strangers have shared that photo of ronnie in his playhouse!!! Her address can be eaaily found with one click of DR Google and she's not shy of sharing her locations either.
If Inch can share the shared photo then God knows who else is looking at that poor little boy. I wish there was a way to report this but I feel like the NSPCC and social workers have bigger concerns at this given time.

*Note* A big part of my old job was "spotting" vulnerable children or children who could become vulnerable when they presented to hospital whether as a patient or just alongside family.
Unfortunately a lot of influencers are flaunting their babies Over social media. Kids are being used as cash cows. So sad. I defo think some law needs to come in to protect kids from being exploited for money. Social media messes adults up. Can you imagine the long term impact it will have kids being dressed up and have a camera shoved in their face, playing up to the artificial life their parent have created! it really does need to stop x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just listening to the Jo Good radio show. Same old same old.

You need to register with the BBC to listen, She's on at 2:08.55 if you can bear it. Finishes at 2:22

She announced her as HinchCliffe - lol.
Jo Good - you have 3 and a half milion followers.
Her - Gosh don't (blush blush).
Jo - You are so relatable, (duck off).
Said If i'm honest a few time - bore bore f off.
After Ron was born she was under the impression that she was been papped for pics so went under the radar.
She interrupts a lot.
We should be supporting each other.
Her - I saw the other day that i have a cleaner every Thursday. It's a conspiracy (no it's not, it's gossip)
Still doesn't know how it happened.

Ends with Jo - the lovely Mrs HinchCliffe hah

zzzzz

bleeping hell, I get asked to pronounce my surname all the time - why doesn't she tell them how to say it?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My biggest concern/worry is how many strangers have shared that photo of ronnie in his playhouse!!! Her address can be eaaily found with one click of DR Google and she's not shy of sharing her locations either.
If Inch can share the shared photo then God knows who else is looking at that poor little boy. I wish there was a way to report this but I feel like the NSPCC and social workers have bigger concerns at this given time.

*Note* A big part of my old job was "spotting" vulnerable children or children who could become vulnerable when they presented to hospital whether as a patient or just alongside family.
Just google ‘Ronnie Hinch’ images.

It turns my stomach seeing them all there for the world to see 🙁

Her management need to give her a lesson on safeguarding

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I don’t watch her stories anymore. Does she still make tit wasteful recipes for lunch?

just watched Jamie’s story. His bio of Mrs hitch biggest fan 🤢. I could bet my house on him having an affair behind her back!!!
We haven’t seen any bizarre lunches for a while. Getting a bit concerned that Rondon hasn’t eaten anything since that half a cheese and tomato purée toastie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sensory carpet. What the duck.
I laughed out loud. I can’t get over it. Don’t be a twit J-Dog

A SENSORY CARPET HAHAHAHAHA

It’s fake grass. Simmer down Jamie Montessori
This is the best thing I’ve seen all day 😂😂😂

“Easy to assemble”
Mate you don’t have a job, you live off your wife. Why don’t you build something yourself you absolute flannel

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Beloved pastry trolls, 'simmer down Jamie Montessori' is without doubt one of the best things I've read on here. Straight into my top 3 Tattle comments, top work @tippingpoint 👏

I can picture it now:

- Forest school, but the 'twigs' come from eBay and the children learn how to paint them grey
- Hand paintings, but not your hands little children, no, no, otherwise it looks tit. Mummaz has to do it
- Muddy play, but without the mud otherwise you'll be 'duty'
- Discovery maths, by counting how many lies you can hear in the me-mwah audio book
- Improve communication by singing, but only to Whitney
- Understand the world by constantly going on bleeping unnecessary trips in a pandemic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
WOW just caught up from her majesty’s Loose women appearance... you could practically see the steam coming from her ears when she had a slightly difficult question to answer 🤣 she’s also SO awkward on TV and sounds like she’s going to cry or play a power ballad at any moment! All the soph this and soph that it’s just so boring now, I really don’t think it will be long and she will be gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can do one with those stupid test tubes, what kind of runny tit drink will they make? Piss water! She's taking the mick aint she? All those people following her who believe her every word rushing out to copy her. She should be ashamed of herself. Why not make big chunky spoons, pop them in a fridge and tie them to classy mug or even better a mini Baileys! She won't because it doesn't add to her 2 Mill :unsure:

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately a lot of influencers are flaunting their babies Over social media. Kids are being used as cash cows. So sad. I defo think some law needs to come in to protect kids from being exploited for money. Social media messes adults up. Can you imagine the long term impact it will have kids being dressed up and have a camera shoved in their face, playing up to the artificial life their parent have created! it really does need to stop x
I watched the clip of her on loose woman earlier on and she said something about oh my baby has been shoved in the limelight. NO soph, you have put him there and do every single day.
A lot of celebrities choose not to show their children and don’t make money out of them, but YOU have made that choose. So no, he wasn’t shoved. You put him there. It’s on you!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think you’re right!

Which begs the question, why the hell would they need to photoshop the grass?
I swear it looks like artificial grass right on the edges of the playhouse. They could be hiding the fact they’ve replaced their lovely lawn with it OR it’s still the same lovely natural lawn, just was a bit patchy and not insta-worthy so they tried to Facetune it.🤷🏽‍♀️

**I know Jamie has mentioned the playhouse is fitted with artificial grass inside

Reactions: 12
WOW just caught up from her majesty’s Loose women appearance... you could practically see the steam coming from her ears when she had a slightly difficult question to answer 🤣 she’s also SO awkward on TV and sounds like she’s going to cry or play a power ballad at any moment! All the soph this and soph that it’s just so boring now, I really don’t think it will be long and she will be gone!
Hahahaha YES you could see how livid she looked!!!!!
Bet she ran off afterwards and jus cried!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.