Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch is too stressed after her jsp car crash interview and being called out for showing off Ronnies Β£400 play house, at a time where people are losing jobs and struggling. So jaymmmmeeee is trying with the damage control tonight. Reminding everyone with messages from the sheep, that they are a lovely family and soph is so lovely and works so hard!!! duck off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe he’s posted a pic of soph with the dog and said she’s at her happiest, what when Ronnie is in bed?????
Tbh im quite happy on the sofa with my glass of wine and takeaway now the kids are in bed!!! Whiny toddler and teething baby all day πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
I’ve never known another β€˜celeb’ β€˜influencer’ whatever you wanna call her twit to cause such a riot when she’s advertised as going on a show or a magazine article. She really does divide opinion to the point where comments have to be turned off (apart from when FredaLayYahoooooo comes out giving it the knuckle sandwich) 🀭🀣 Paris Fury was a guest panellist on LW today and she got a great reception and the previous time she was interviewed. Hinch just creates drama and it all stems from her own doing, her lying and general tit way she runs her Insta. I have a feeling we’re gonna see another β€˜relatable’ pound shop haul this weekend to cancel out RonRoo’s Β£400 mini apartment in the back garden
She wishes she was a celeb or influencer! She’s a clever business women. I get pure rage when I see people using their account for good and this greedy witch just proper takes the piss. Why can’t she just be honest and admit she’s bleeping rolling in it from pretending to be a ditsy blonde with tit hair!

Reactions: 12
hasn’t she bought like 45 throws, why bring the duvet down. Weirdo .
I’m only sat on the sofa with my giant blanky right now cos I’m too tight to turn the heating on πŸ˜‚ she’s got a fecking duvet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ use layers Soph, save the penguins hun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
It looks like an β€œ I need sympathy β€œ photo

it’s just all grey 😬
Won’t lie she looks rougher than my hole after a vindaloo and 6 pints, I really hope if she is in a bad place she feels like she’s not got to be forced to produce content by Jamie and Jareth the directing duo to fund their fag and willy hill habits!

Reactions: 13
My husband in the summer built this for our kids, he used scrap wood & bits of pallets he had, then found locks & hinges he has in his shed cost us nothing & the kids love it....
Love this x clever hubby u have got x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.