Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A104C4AB-5C5E-4823-88F4-B6CB5CEE9EB0.jpeg

Except this isn’t a Mr and Mrs Hinch cake cos she doesn’t use stardrops anymore, she’s not used the pink stuff in years and she’s dropped Zoflora because as Ma Barker says “people change” what a joke 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“At her happiest” what under the duvet on the sofa without her actual son. Well that’s sad. I’m at my happiest when I have both my children snuggled into me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
She is definitely on a sulk today. She is thee most false & annoying woman on the planet! Grow up soph hun :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Probably still mortified from looooooooose women’s

The damage limitation plan:
Talk about fatsos Willy
Stick the play house stuff up
Have a day off to cringe along with your mate Stacey dissecting where they fucked up
Then back to normal like nothing has happened 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Evening all,

Look closely at the grass on the grid post I think it’s photoshopped 🤔
529ED582-C392-4AB4-9A43-32F9EFD5D3B5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
You’ll likely find me on there haha :cool: I love reading other people’s stuff and wondering who they are on here 😂
I'll let you into a secret. Back when I had no idea that tattle existed, I put a tweet up slagging her off about something. When I joined tattle back in summer, I decided to take a peak at some much older threads and came across a post from last year that had a screenshot of my tweet 😂 I was so proud that I was clearly a tattler at heart all along 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Just the meandering thoughts of an old c*** ,but could today's performance have been a pre-record?

Reactions: 12
That’s the misconception among current Hinchers. That we are all just haters of Sophie because I’m their eyes she is “perfikt” and we are jealous. No, we dislike the fact she portrays something she clearly isn’t. She is a very skilled saleswoman, married to a sales manager (who she had an affair with) and is a very deceptive one at that.
In actual fact, most of us were drawn in by her. Then we realised how many lies she told and how scheming she was, how little she cares about the damage her bad advice causes and the detriment it’s had on people’s mental health and finances. We are all educated, intelligent people who in no way personally “troll”
What a surprise on the sofa with the dog. Has their heating broken? No need for that duvet in their tropical home temperature!
yeah spot the dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oops. Mr Inch blocked me for asking him if he would be selling the lawn mower now that he’s got AstroTurf. Then posts that story. Hmm. Must be a coincidence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
A sensory carpet?? duck off! It’s been put down because you’ve been given a free sample and she doesn’t want him getting muddy while he’s in there because God forbid the child should get a bit of dirt on him. If they were that bothered about sensory stuff they’d have a bit more than some Astroturf on the floor and that tit board she made.

Reactions: 30
I can’t believe he’s posted a pic of soph with the dog and said she’s at her happiest, what when Ronnie is in bed?????

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I think we can all agree. This trend is OVER. Thank duck 🙌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m confused over the playhouse. So she has posted Jamie putting it together so I assumed this was a new project ? And recent purchase but on her grid she says she has enjoyed watching him play in it every day sun and rain . So assume it has been there for a while ?
She purchased it in Sept after seeing it on their Dorset adventure,

It has been glimpsed in the garden but not fully shown until today

1605905665962.png

Reactions: 10
My biggest concern/worry is how many strangers have shared that photo of ronnie in his playhouse!!! Her address can be eaaily found with one click of DR Google and she's not shy of sharing her locations either.
If Inch can share the shared photo then God knows who else is looking at that poor little boy. I wish there was a way to report this but I feel like the NSPCC and social workers have bigger concerns at this given time.

*Note* A big part of my old job was "spotting" vulnerable children or children who could become vulnerable when they presented to hospital whether as a patient or just alongside family.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.