Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One commenter has written “children find happiness in the simplest of things”.. honestly are they really this thick?! A £400 playhouse is not the simplest of things 🤦‍♀️ A simple thing would have been to build a playhouse out of the many hundreds of cardboard boxes she gets from buying all her tat, something they could have actually done together as a family and decorated it how the child wanted to. But no that would have been too much effort, much more “simple” to just go online! Honestly these people are bloody simple

Reactions: 44
1E8B1F35-67C7-4D39-8C4D-0D7875B17773.png

She’ll be creaming her minky over the recognition from molly mae, but crying over the comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know right
People saying how she's an amazing mum...what for buying a bleeping playhouse!
How the hell will that make others feel who are worried about Christmas etc this year
What is wrong with people.
My kids never having a playhouse and that’s not because I’m a bad mother, it’s because I rent and when we move I don’t want to be lugging a literal damp box of spiders and cobwebs around with my soft furnishings😂 but she’s gonna make other mums feel like tit that can only maybe afford 5/10 presents this year for Christmas! She’s not got a clue about the real world!!

Reactions: 17
Some people haven’t got a clue, although maybe they know Zoph doesn’t give a fig about lockdown rules! As far as I was aware Rex is his only friend as he hasn’t been given the opportunity to make anymore!!
Under 4’s are included cos my nieces and nephews are all 4 and under and I haven’t seen them all together since before March 😭 Stupid hinchers don’t have a fecking clue!!!

Reactions: 17
Turf people have got to be tattlers, there couldn’t possibly be another innocent slip up after the pergola incident 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The turf comment is a hoax. I found the insta and it was created tonight. Has just one follower. Don’t get excited guyshhhh

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
I’ve just realised, that quiz is gonna drag on for hours because Soph’s not gonna be able to get a question out cos Inch is gonna be talking over her and getting Henry’s cock out. Jamie may I remind you it’s a quiz to save the children and the children do not need to see a dog schlong. Keep it PG you perv!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My kids never having a playhouse and that’s not because I’m a bad mother, it’s because I rent and when we move I don’t want to be lugging a literal damp box of spiders and cobwebs around with my soft furnishings😂 but she’s gonna make other mums feel like tit that can only maybe afford 5/10 presents this year for Christmas! She’s not got a clue about the real world!!
Exactly
And to be honest mine were happy with dens made out of blankets etc
Not saying I wouldn't of got a playhouse if I could afford it
But it doesn't define anyone as a parent because they spent £400 on playhouse.

She is a really insensitive twit and I just cannot believe again she fucks up so much and nobody calls her out

Am I neive to think everyone else is struggling this year because right now all I see is people praising someone for buying a £400 gift right before Christmas and then advertising a charity quiz for children in need

Reactions: 23
She can throw all the expensive toys she wants at that boy, but no matter how much she spends or is #gifted, it’ll never buy her a bond with him.
She uses food and material objects as ways to show her “love”. I don’t doubt she is fond of the child, but it isn’t a love like she has for that dog.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Had a nosy at the grid post & got to say, I think that play house is a bit tit & spartan considering how minted she is. I was expecting something with way more bells & whistles, thought she’d have something kitted out so that he could spend all of his waking hours in it, stop him making ‘mischief’ in Castle Greyskull! 🤣

I remember her boasting about ordering it back when they went on holiday, so it seems odd that she’s only just revealed it. I’m sure there will be some ulterior motive for the random timing, there usually is with Grinch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She can throw all the expensive toys she wants at that boy, but no matter how much she spends or is #gifted, it’ll never buy her a bond with him.
She uses food and material objects as ways to show her “love”. I don’t doubt she is fond of the child, but it isn’t a love like she has for that dog.
She always says she misses her old life and she’s only started saying that since Ron was born, doesn’t take a genius to work out what she misses. No amount of money can buy actually being their for your child!

Reactions: 31
The turf comment is a hoax. I found the insta and it was created tonight. Has just one follower. Don’t get excited guyshhhh
Literally felt like I was on a rollercoaster then thinking she’d been rumbled for the turf yaaaaayyyyyyooooooohhhhhnnnoooooooo 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.