Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’ve been out in it everyday apparently yet the best she could do to introduce the playhouse was pretend she was cleaning up outside. Where’s all the footage from being out there every single day for 2 months? Also her goodnight post looks like it’s from Ronnie being put to bed. Funny that Tattlers said that we never see his bed time routine and now here’s a glimpse of it. I swear she spends more time trying to please us than she does trying to please her fans.

Reactions: 30
See that’s why none of this is adding up. But we can see it. Her army of ass kissers can’t
Nothing adds up? I Keep thinking about her promising to address conspiracy theories which amounted to nothing,such inane stuff mentioned in the memwarlapse,I think I would stamp on rumours like my mad ma tried to buy my nephew before I denied I had a cleaner? Or is that just me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So why is Ron’s playhouse on her Hinch list? What needs doing/cleaning with it apart from tidying toys away at night if he has played out in the garden? She’s scared of spiders so she’s not dusting the cobwebs away 🤔
I reckon it’s on her list as a reminder to post it. I can’t believe that she’s had it for weeks/months and only just sharing it now.

Reactions: 7
She’s missing the point with the playhouse same as the mud kitchen- he literally had no mud or pots and pans to use it properly and the playhouse looks empty 😬

Reactions: 16
I must say for all the time we've had to wait for the playhouse reveal its pretty naff and disappointing. Considering the effort that went into the Per-Go-la its a bit of a half arsed job and not the most inspiring for a small child.
plus there are a fair few ragged edges , some visible splintered wood around door windows , I’d have definitely gone over it with an electric sander.

Reactions: 9
Just caught up on the last thread

I think that coffee machine is Big Freda’s, seems to have only appeared since second lockdown?

She has turf!!! No denying it! That’s why she had that crappy firework projector because real fireworks would have set the whole garden alight!!

edited to add: rewatched this mornings elbow grease story - LOOKS LIKE TURF!!! I have turf so can spot that uniform green-ness a mile off (I have bad hay fever so it allows me to sit in the garden!)
this? I agree it Doesn’t look like real grass
DDC9953B-86DB-4ABF-8287-4BFAEEB8497F.png

edit- I tried to find an older one from the same angle- got bored scrolling through so this is the best I could find. You get different tones and not a straight edge with real

13FE0DB7-7C75-4158-B0DA-AE226AE63479.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can't believe the amount of comments on the Ronnie House grid post from people I know! All praising her and saying how amazing it is 🤦🏼‍♀️. Why can't people wake up to her?
I know right
People saying how she's an amazing mum...what for buying a bleeping playhouse!
How the hell will that make others feel who are worried about Christmas etc this year
What is wrong with people.

Reactions: 33
Just caught up. She's bleeping minted looking at that accounts thing. She makes crappy hot chocolate test tubes and she's got two million quid. I put 3/4 heaped spoons of hot chocolate in my mug. She didn't put much in them tubes. Tight bleep. The playhouse was built in the summer. Ron is in t-shirt and shorts and the sky is looking lush. So why didn't she show him playing in it all summer? Why does she show things much later? Cos who buys garden stuff in winter? Weird as duck. I wanna see the loose women fail but can't have audio on my phone I'm in work.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Went to this mornings stories to have a toot at the Astro turf. Is that Ronnie‘s tablet on the table? I thought he wasn’t interested in watching things unless it was sponsored by Sky. Is that a baby bottle of juice next to it? Can anyone spot the sweets she probably gave him as well to keep him quiet 😂

She'll be stapling the Home Bargains snow blanket to the roof 😂😂
It will have its own reindeers and sleigh on the roof snow blanket. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg just watched the loose women on you tube. Absolutely terrible. I interview people a lot and when confronted with questions they really aren't happy about this is the exact reaction that comes back. Defensive and aggressive response fast talking and breathless panting. Absolute gold. Janet 1 hinch Nil there. Worst interview she came across terribly.
Money doesn't matter to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ruth getting her name wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stacey trying to rescue her back (and failing) after she could see her demeanour and attitude changing with the JSP question.

TV GOLD "GIVING ME LIFE TODAY" ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Some people haven’t got a clue, although maybe they know Zoph doesn’t give a fig about lockdown rules! As far as I was aware Rex is his only friend as he hasn’t been given the opportunity to make anymore!!
It’s people like that why we are going to be in lockdown forever. “He can have some friends around”? Erm yeah, how are they getting there? With an adult you tit. It really upsets me people like that are birthing the next generation. That asteroid needs to hurry and put us all out of our misery 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
It’s people like that why we are going to be in lockdown forever. “He can have some friends around”? Erm yeah, how are they getting there? With an adult you tit. It really upsets me people like that are birthing the next generation. That asteroid needs to hurry and put us all out of our misery 😂
Come the revolution Citizen Shaddy 😂 There are no words for her sometimes are there?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just catching up on her stories. Imagine having a mate with a seven figure sum in the bank and getting some cocoa powder in a test tube for Christmas from them.
the thought that counts? My thought would be that they were tight as a camels arse in a sandstorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.