Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might have to completely bow out from watching this horrible cow until the new year once she puts her Xmas decorations up. I’ve always struggled with guilt and anxiety at Xmas time. I’ve got two kids of my own and I force myself to make it special for them just so they have happy memories. But as someone who had a bit of a difficult childhood I’ve always struggled as an adult when thinking about kids who don’t get a nice Xmas and any people that are lonely and don’t have family. It absolutely kills me and if I didn’t have kids I wouldn’t do Xmas. I don’t begrudge people treating their families because I do it with my children but it’s something I battle with while doing so. I get that you can’t put your own issues on other people but she’s just so bloody greedy and doesn’t ever spare a thought for the wider picture. And to have the cheek to post about a Xmas charity event when it’s merely a distraction to the fact it’s come out in black and white that your a millionaire is just disgusting. She will miss the entire message of what action for children do and it’s really just a gig for her and her husband to get out there more as a duo. As someone else mentioned, at least they might make a fair bit of money out of it, I just wish they wouldn’t stoop so low as to choose someone with the worst morals

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Hey pastry guyzzz.... I’ve had to take a Zoph break as she was doing my head in. I’ve chosen a terrific week to return. Well done JSP, best bit for me was when she said, I TRIED reading your book last night, as much as I could anyway.... 🤣 She must have thought Zoph’s memwah made an Enid Blyton novel read like War and Peace!

We all love our kids and want what’s best for them but Ronnie is spoiled plain as. She is not a terrific mum therefore!. He won’t knowFather Christmas has been, he’ll think it’s just a regular day. She never corrects him. Not once at the garden center did they tell him not to touch stuff. Toddlers are difficult and a handful but this age onwards they learn. This is why they throw huge tantrums because they don’t want to listen. They record for the gram, laugh and say they can’t cope. Same with the dog, she never tells him not to touch the dog, or antagonize him.He gets to pull stuff out of cupboards ( which fine if that’s her thing, but I notice she doesn’t have a lock on her under under sink cupboard, so how would Ronnie know what’s an ok cupboard and what’s a not ok cupboard

But I bloody love your posts guyzzzz you have me in stitches!!!

Disclaimer- none of this is little Ron’s fault. He’s too young to know. I’m blaming Inch and Sophie-Roze as his parents 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Find it so confusing people are using the term turf to describe astroturf when to me turf is real grass that you get in rolls and lay down 😂
She doesn’t have astroturf, you can see in her new grid post that it is grass. It’s just been filtered to duck to make it greener than the Grinches ballsack.

does anyone else think the playhouse is a bit small? The door is the perfect height for Ronnie now; but it in a year he will already be too small for the door??I dunno, not a Wendy house expert but seems titchy to me

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Find it so confusing people are using the term turf to describe astroturf when to me turf is real grass that you get in rolls and lay down 😂
She doesn’t have astroturf, you can see in her new grid post that it is grass. It’s just been filtered to duck to make it greener than the Grinches ballsack.

does anyone else think the playhouse is a bit small? The door is the perfect height for Ronnie now; but it in a year he will already be too small for the door??I dunno, not a Wendy house expert but seems titchy to me
She will just dispose of it and replace with something new. Everything in her life is disposable
#wheres polly????🤣

Reactions: 11
Kate to the party. I purposefully took a screenshot of her caption yesterday when it was fresh as we all know how she likes to edit it. Why has she taken out the "only"?! She's so odd.
Also not sure if this has been touched upon yet. Grinch said she she can't wait to have Rex and Ronnie in there playing together. The playhouse was supposedly built in September and the pampers party was supposedly end of September. So why haven't they had chance to play in it yet?!

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Wonder what this mornings motivational quote (copied from Pinterest) will be? 🤔 We all know it’s really for herself, to help her clear her conscience from previous days faux pas!! 😉

Reactions: 10
Wonder what this mornings motivational quote (copied from Pinterest) will be? 🤔 We all know it’s really for herself, to help her clear her conscience from previous days faux pas!! 😉
Hope she posts it soon, I can't start my day without it....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wow Inch is going to need to wack out the credit card to pay for some more likes and comments....

she gets more tragic every time she posts. Just can’t get over all those up her arse comments she makes me want to puke, and that child is going to be such a selfish brat when he’s at school age. The kid you dread yours to be friends with!

Reactions: 17
Just popped on to say I had a dream about Hinch last night 🤣 havent watched her stories for a good week now or been on this thread for a few days so no idea where it came from
Anyway, I got kidnapped and held hostage. I had a bag over my head and all I could hear was a horrible accent and I couldn't pin who it was. I screamed 'who is it?' And I he went 'I cant hear you. Shout lauuuddaaa lauuudaaa' then it clicked it was Jaaaymayyy.
Then I started crying and begging for my boyfriend 🤣 then he appeared and saved me basically and we left Castle Greyskull. I turned round on my way out and Soph was in the window with a BOW IN HER HAIR putting the two fingers up to me 🤭

So I went to view her stories out of curiosity I see her playhouse has made an appearance after the LW tit show. 🤣 why didn't she get one for the summer instead of focusing on HER pergoooalaaaa. Loser. And them hot chocolate things wtf if my relative got 24k for (some) ads I'd be fuuuuming if I got that. Id be like 'Soph you tight cow. Giz us at least a hollibob to the Maldives or 24k in a card there girl'

Anyway she reminded me how much of a dick she is. Over & out guyshhhh love yous 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just catching up on her stories. Imagine having a mate with a seven figure sum in the bank and getting some cocoa powder in a test tube for Christmas from them.
the thought that counts? My thought would be that they were tight as a camels arse in a sandstorm.
Could have at least bought some of the posh ones on Amazon for her friends that she buys herself

Reactions: 10
She did one of her pathetic hinch lists and it said Ronnie's playhouse this was 2 weeks after she came back from Dorset. I remember saying on here many threads ago that we haven't seen his playhouse yet.
Why has she waited this long? Wrong type of weather for him to be in a playhouse.
She's tagged the company in a comment.
That'll be more debt her Hinchers will get into.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
going back to the charity quiz it seems that £10 is a suggested donation and you can actually sign up to the quiz without donating anything. I can imagine there will be a fair few Hinchers that won’t donate but will take part in the quiz anyway. It’s funny coz they probably wouldn’t think twice about spending £30+ on cleaning products but when it comes to something that actually matters I bet they hesitate

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.