Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't believe people that said my son would grow up really quick when he was born. He is nearly 16, years not months 😂

Why didnt she get a jacket on and get outside with them instead of filming crap for her insta stories! Or is spending time with her son only required when he is her little insta manz! 🙄🤔
Oh my god, the time just flies by. I've got 4 kids, all grown up now & left home, but I relished as much of their childhoods as I could. You never get the time back & they change so quickly. We've got wonderful, happy memories of days out, holidays, Xmas & birthdays, and just all spending time together at home. They've always all got on so well & still do, and that makes me so happy too. She has lost all of that, it's so clear Ronnie has no time for her.

Reactions: 9
I haven’t been on here for a while but imagine being friends with a millionaire and they give you a couple table spoons of hot chocolate and marshmallows in a test tube for Christmas. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also..if she's making these biscuit jars for presents...why doesn't she make some biscuits with ronnie? Im sure he would love it, especially getting messy
Have you lost your mind? Ronnie getting messy? I'm surprised the poor little bugger isn't still in his bag of amniotic fluid, peering out and wondering how to escape! Messy is something Ronalongadingdong will never experience! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was the playhouse gifted do we know
Well influencers get round this by saying “ we paid for it” but how much did they pay 🤷‍♀️ She is one of the stingiest instagrammers there is so I can imagine a deal was struck in return for advertising it

Reactions: 10
Poor Ronnie trying to drill his own ears out rather than listen to his mothers shrieking for one second longer! Pass it to me next Ron mate, I’ve had enough too 💙 x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Too bloody right, me too! I pity whoever gets them. As for the painting by numbers she's got on the go. What the actual duck. Imagine receiving that 😂
She'll think she's the equivalent to Picasso and whoever receives her painting by numbers ought to think themselves #blessed that they've been given such a wonderful gift. I wouldn't be surprised if she signs the finished piece Hinch and draws a bleeping heart on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's getting painfully obvious how you guys mention something (ie big discussion about the grass being artificial) then the next minute it ever so subtly appears on her Instagram - far too often for 'coincidence' now. can't be good for her mental health constantly trying to prove everyone wrong 24/7/365 while she ignores her cult.

Ps: Sophie just because you show it doesn't make it real considering how many prerecords are in your phone and how often you LIE.
One day she will reach the conclusion that no matter how hard you try, you will never out tattle a tattler! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As I was looking for Audi photos, I came across some fun stuff. Remember the Audi I mean mirror spray she said her dad and definitely not the dealership gave her? 😂

Remember the limp sausage casseroles on repeat? 😂
This just goes to show JSP was exactly right in what she said. She is not brand loyal at all. It’s whoever is paying her at the time.

Reactions: 18
Her latest story of him playing... honestly not being mean, I have 3 children of my own... but he always looks so vacant. Like he doesn't get much interaction, I don't know. He just doesn't look like a very happy child :-(
He’s looking like that as he’s thinking who is this woman screeching at me 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I bet that play house has a diary room, can Ronnie hinch go to the diary room and explain why he’s sussed the storage cupboard opening 🤦🏻‍♀️
I bet that playhouse locks from the outside so he can’t get out and she feeds him through his very own drive through window.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Could this be why she was off today? 🤔
What a total pile of crap🤥🤥 Doesn’t know why her teeth are so white and doesn’t have her teeth whitened 🤦‍♀️ (didn’t mention the very obvious veneers though). Same old crap, didn’t know how it happened blah blah blah. Had a chance to address the Zoflora stunt but didn’t, she did seem to stutter when the girl mentioned placing buckets of Zoflora and hot water on her radiators though, surely that was from copying Hinch but obvious oblivious to Zoflora response, and that Hinch doesn't even use it anymore. The content all the way through just made me cringe...OMFG!
im with you on all points, I’ve just watched this and am really shocked by what she said abt that stupid Zophlora hack! I thought she was actually going to tell Fleur not to do it!
All in all, I thought it was a proper arse licking fest, if im honest

Reactions: 7
It's getting painfully obvious how you guys mention something (ie big discussion about the grass being artificial) then the next minute it ever so subtly appears on her Instagram - far too often for 'coincidence' now. can't be good for her mental health constantly trying to prove everyone wrong 24/7/365 while she ignores her cult.

Ps: Sophie just because you show it doesn't make it real considering how many prerecords are in your phone and how often you LIE.
If she was just honest it would save her loads of hassle.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.