Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how much Ronnie just doesn’t react to Hinch at all. Not bothered by her talking to him or laughing. I think as soon as she puts the phone down she doesn’t interact much with him at all, as soon as the phones out she’s animated and he just watches, not really interacting back. Weird!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I feel extra rage about these cookie jars she made, probably totally unnecessarily, but actually because I used to work for a lady who put her life and soul into making these a professional product, in her own kitchen, and her business is finally really starting to take off. I know that it doesn’t mean no one else can make them but Hinch is a millionaire, and I weirdly feel like when she has these gift ideas she could do a simple google search or Instagram recommendation and find them to buy from a small business, and in the process photograph them and publicise to her millions of followers!! Rather than buying all the bits from eBay and big supermarkets and letting all her sheep do the exact same. Anyway rant over

Katie Bakes is the name of the business by the way in case anyone wants to have a look.....

Reactions: 16
I don’t watch her stories anymore. Does she still make tit wasteful recipes for lunch?

just watched Jamie’s story. His bio of Mrs hitch biggest fan 🤢. I could bet my house on him having an affair behind her back!!!
Christ Almighty who'd have an affair with him? 😂😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Can anybody help me out with this whole Audi thing please?

I have read the Wiki on the first page of this thread and I know she denied having bought an Audi despite it being parked outside.

But... didn't she address it in the MEmoir and admit to buying it? (I haven't read the book and the whole saga was well before I discovered Tattle - I didn't even follow her back then). Has she denied it again?

Christ Almighty who'd have an affair with him? 😂😱
Soph did 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s getting a bit boring now. Tattle says we haven’t seen star drops for a while. Mrs hinch brings out the star drops. Why is she pandering to us? Shouldn’t she be bending over backwards for her sheep?

Reactions: 19
Someone I'm in a group with did this and I can't stop laughing
I just saw this on fb too.... dare I say we may have interacted on there 😂😁
Damn it you're too quick I just came here to share it. Hilarious

Reactions: 9
Lidl were selling kilner style jars filled with the ingredients to make cookies or brownies for about £2.99 a jar. I thought they would be a nice gift as the jar alone would cost a similar amount to buy.
They also came with instructions of what else you need to add in order to make the actual item. Did Hinchy mention that, watching without sound as himself has the football on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
"rain or shine we will be on the pergola"
"rain or shine we've been in Ron's house"

And why does everything have Ronnie's name on it? Does she forget his name?
She said she prefers non personalised stuff as it makes donating (Selling on) them hard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's hard to make a critical well rounded judgment because we see such short snippets but I agree he never looks like a happy engaged child 😔
Yes I totally agree, it's a tiny part of his day. But you'd think (being as she does it with everything else) she'd be a bit more selective with her footage and show him laughing/showing her/babbling to her. Unless of course he just doesn't!?

Reactions: 6
She said she prefers non personalised stuff as it makes donating (Selling on) them hard
I bet members of her army would happily pay full retail price so that little Jayden-Kai can wear a tracksuit that says Ron, as worn by Ronnie Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re Audi-gate, if she addressed it in her memoir, it’s only because she got found out here. It was all deny deny, “I have no idea why we are here, what even is a car?!”

We don’t care that she has an Audi. We take issue with her being secretive and deleting the photo of it when showing off at Christmas then making a big song and dance about making her personal account private and only following people she actually knows because of nasty trolls pointing out the truth constantly 🙄

Memory lane...link below, where it all began.
8D53988D-6DDB-4AC6-AF78-604D14616AEC.jpeg

Reactions: 17
I bet members of her army would happily pay full retail price so that little Jayden-Kai can wear a tracksuit that says Ron, as worn by Ronnie Hinch!
Don’t give her ideas! She’ll launch it as a range like it’s the new chav hun brand -‘Ron Lauren’ or ‘Ronnie Hilfiger’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.