Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Audi-gate, if she addressed it in her memoir, it’s only because she got found out here. It was all deny deny, “I have no idea why we are here, what even is a car?!”

We don’t care that she has an Audi. We take issue with her being secretive and deleting the photo of it when showing off at Christmas then making a big song and dance about making her personal account private and only following people she actually knows because of nasty trolls pointing out the truth constantly 🙄

Memory lane...link below, where it all began.
View attachment 319016

Thank you. Looks like I'm off down the rabbit hole that is thread #63.

I wasn't defending her by the way, just wondered if I had missed something recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Always happy to admit when I’m wrong but it’s not over until the fat lady sings. I’m gonna cling onto that Astro turf theory because it makes me laugh 😂😂😂.

I don’t mind the cookie jar things (annoyed cos I was going to make some for my nieces 🙄) but my one issue is marshmallows on cookies? Hmm. No thanks. Rocky road yes but not cookies.
On Inch’s stories

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jaymeee in the garden playing football with Ronnie. Just caught him as the video ended 😂 at least Ronnie has one interested parent.
Yet that she doesn’t film. She’s gonna regret not being present in that boys life. She will blink and he’ll be grown up. People say it and it’s so cliche but it does go really quick. She’s already missed 18 months of his life and what she has seen she’s views it through a phone

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s so sad that she is inside creaming her knickers shining her crappy lanterns, whilst Jaymay is outside playing with the kid. She is missing so much of his life, and the saddest part is I genuinely don’t think she even cares

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I've never seen a kid of Ronnie's age look so bored when playing. My kids were all smiles, laughing, talking to themselves in baby talk. I know it's different he's the only one, but my eldest always looked happy even when she was on her own. He just looks so fucked off with everything everytime she shows him, I feel so sorry for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Omg her content is so boring. Who in their right mind sits and watches someone clean bloody lanterns and enjoys it😭🤣 hinchers are weird

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beloved pastry trolls, 'simmer down Jamie Montessori' is without doubt one of the best things I've read on here. Straight into my top 3 Tattle comments, top work @tippingpoint 👏

I can picture it now:

- Forest school, but the 'twigs' come from eBay and the children learn how to paint them grey
- Hand paintings, but not your hands little children, no, no, otherwise it looks tit. Mummaz has to do it
- Muddy play, but without the mud otherwise you'll be 'duty'
- Discovery maths, by counting how many lies you can hear in the me-mwah audio book
- Improve communication by singing, but only to Whitney
- Understand the world by constantly going on bleeping unnecessary trips in a pandemic
As we're coming towards the end of the thread, just another push for 'Simmer down Jamie Montessori' as the next thread title 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If your watching the lantern clean go back and watch the lantern clean on her highlights it’s like watching a different person, but of course she hasn’t changed !!! 🤥

Reactions: 11
Yet that she doesn’t film. She’s gonna regret not being present in that boys life. She will blink and he’ll be grown up. People say it and it’s so cliche but it does go really quick. She’s already missed 18 months of his life and what she has seen she’s views it through a phone
I didn't believe people that said my son would grow up really quick when he was born. He is nearly 16, years not months 😂

Why didnt she get a jacket on and get outside with them instead of filming crap for her insta stories! Or is spending time with her son only required when he is her little insta manz! 🙄🤔

Reactions: 11
It’s so sad that she is inside creaming her knickers shining her crappy lanterns, whilst Jaymay is outside playing with the kid. She is missing so much of his life, and the saddest part is I genuinely don’t think she even cares
I don’t like Jaymmmeee I think he’s a slime ball but he always shows interest in Ronnie and its clear he does all the looking after and loves his son. I’m so sad for little Ronnie and I know he doesn’t know any other kind of life but I hope he never realises that his Mum prefers the dog to him. Occasionally she’ll poke him with her pointy finger and thinks that’s bonding. Poor lad!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
re, the test tubes

When she say "I can't believe how many liked them" she knows damn well that they were tit herself.

Soph hun, they are tit, people are just brown-nosing you, love.
I'm always baffled when she says "I can't believe how many messages I've had about -insert what ever tripe she's peddling- guyyzzz" when she has so many followers. I appreciate the robots won't be messaging but I am sure some of her most loyal arse lickers do so why can't she believe it?
Or does she mean we can't believe how many fake messages she's had to write herself to further push the tripe she's currently flogging?:unsure:

Reactions: 8
I've never seen a kid of Ronnie's age look so bored when playing. My kids were all smiles, laughing, talking to themselves in baby talk. I know it's different he's the only one, but my eldest always looked happy even when she was on her own. He just looks so fucked off with everything everytime she shows him, I feel so sorry for him.
At least holding the drill to his ear drowns out her shrieking.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you. Looks like I'm off down the rabbit hole that is thread #63.

I wasn't defending her by the way, just wondered if I had missed something recently.
It’s ok. And people can defend her. It just usually ends up not holding much water. She plays the victim but will never admit she is the cause of most of her problems.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.