Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how many of you liked my crappy homemade gifts guuuuyzzzzz
She could take a large dump at the end of the sheep’s beds and they’d all laaaaaav itttttTTT.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just got round to watching this ... she’s nice & relaxed no anxiety there. Why wear such an uncomfortable looking top though??
Loves the Vileda mop that I haven’t seen her use in ages. Prefers bleach over toilet duck, not sure I’ve ever seen her use bleach.
If you’d never watched/listened to her before that interview, I think you’d come away thinking that she seems nice & bubbly, can have a joke with her. Then imagine, if they then read the woe is me tale & started following her, they’d soon see that she can’t really take a joke & isn’t who they thought she was!

Have never ever know her to say she uses bleach. Ever. In a toilet or a thing.

Reactions: 15
Another thought...(brain on overdrive this morning!)

So Jo Bloggs Huncher is sitting in her lounge looking at her Klarna paid for grey furniture, wondering if she can afford another bottle of Zoflora on eBay (special edition yanno) while ignoring her baby - feeling a bit sick with worry about Christmas coming and no money and then sees this tit about Hinch feeling sorry for herself....SURELY that’s got to hit a nerve somewhere? Or are they that spaced out on wax melt fumes that they just can’t join the dots? 🤷‍♀️
No it doesn’t hit a nerve with them at all I don’t think, if anything it makes her seem more relatable to them🙄 They think poor zoph has the same worries as me because of her woe is me act😕 You actually have to feel sorry for the ones that haven’t ‘woke’ up yet because she sure as hell has these poor people brainwashed😩

Reactions: 9
re, the test tubes

When she say "I can't believe how many liked them" she knows damn well that they were tit herself.

Soph hun, they are tit, people are just brown-nosing you, love.

Reactions: 16
This is so sad. Hinch’s life is incredibly boring. I bet this girl has a way better life than hinch. Hinch says she wants to lift the lid on the insta perfect life but she’s constantly perpetuates it. I bet a lot of her sheep are in fact jealous of her but their jealously manifests in adoration. That’s why whenever someone says they don’t want her life their only come back is ‘oh you must be jealous’.
I’m cross because this is what she does to people. I fecking ate her

The dogs bits all over the seats is just disgusting, my stomach is churning at the thought of it..I know it happens all the time but......🤢🤢🤢🤢
I’m sure that’s an Audi on the drive through the window

Reactions: 8
The way she is using her son and dog is really beginning to sicken me. They are both turning into a pair of trained puppets. Old Henners nearly had Tufters off the chair this morning, maybe he did as the recording stopped. This is total exploitation, Tufters has no choice.
Are they so delusional that they don't see the harm in it. I bet by the time he's older all this "influencer" tit will be gone and he is going to have a very bad reaction to how his family exploited him.
The way they are posed, shoved in that seating area pretending to be "brothers" :sick:
That story this morning I think Vest took that because Tufters was smiling, he never looks at Hinch like that.
Anyway looking forward to the cookie cock up, at least shes using up all that plain flour she bought. I'm off to run a cotton bud over my fridge seals.
ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder which lucky fucker are to be gifted her homemade goodies.

I bet they were waiting for a Rolex or Tiffany bracelet, but noo they get a specimen test tube full of cheap hot chocolate or a jar of cookie flour wrapped in HB plastic lol

I bet their face will be a picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh shady I keep thinking though ‘oh this time people // sheep must see her for what she is now’ but NO. She keeps doing it all and saying they’re all friends and little old her etc and they don’t realise they’ve lined her pockets and now they think she deserves it cos she’s so nice. Ffs
I often think this. We must remain positive though 😂 one day it will be a show off too far. It’ll surprise her as much as us and she’ll be done. I just hope it’s very very very public when she is ruined. Only what she deserves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The bit with the dog and kid on the seat looking out the window this morning seems to be gone, I wonder is it because the car was spotted or is it because the dogs dangly bit were all over the seat or because the kid was in a precarious situation ???

If someone has a few minutes could they give a brief on the Audi situation please. I missed all that drama 🤣

EDITED....its there, I just scrolled through the stories too quickly. Thanks @mammaof3

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The bit with the dog and kid on the seat looking out the window this morning seems to be gone, I wonder is it because the car was spotted or is it because the dogs dangly bit were all over the seat or because the kid was in a precarious situation ???

If someone has a few minutes could they give a brief on the Audi situation please. I missed all that drama 🤣
I was going to type it out but remembered @mammaof3 had it all in the wiki. Go to the 1 st page of this thread and it’s all there. Enjoy! Hope that helps 😉

Reactions: 4
I was thinking this, and thought it's only a matter of time that she ceases to exist, because even her followers will get bored eventually
I was just having a glance through her grid posts over the last year and the amount of people I know that would have liked her posts this time last year vs now had drastically reduced, it's down to 1 or 2 people I know on the last couple of posts. I'm obviously very relieved about this as I now don't have to do a mass cull cutting people out of my life 😅

Reactions: 12
I'd see them as Hinchs cast offs...eh, no thanks. A bit insulting tbh.
Donate them to a housing association or charity.
Exactly. Those family/friends who are given things will never be able to get rid of them because she’ll throw a strop because they’ll have to keep them forever to show their gratitude to Queen Sophie of Maldon who is so ‘kond’. 😂

Reactions: 11
She’s got to be taking the piss now with the ‘adventures of Ron & Hen’ shite. It’s literally the same footage every single day, Augustus Pooch is fed ham by a vacant looking Ronnie and then they run down the hall, pretend the postman is there and then sit on the new pointless, uncomfortable seating.

I’m calling bingo on some horrific jus roll Christmas creation today and some footage of emotionless Ron “enjoying” the playhouse, to include slow motion footage of Ronnie giggling and the caption “never felt a love like this before, our Ronnie Hinch”

The one she balanced him on that time trying to prove he could sit up when he absolutely couldn’t😂
“ new pointless uncomfortable seating” 😂😂 it’s just tit isn’t it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see that the florist has been to Jonathan Ross this morning. Thought that the van load looked to colourful for grinch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.