Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe she replaced this perfectly fine kitchen that wasn’t even old. She is such a wasteful witch. Same with her front door. Not old or anything wrong with it, yet she replaced it for one that looks the same
I have just bought new couches and there is nothing wrong with my old ones after 7 years but i have arthritis and really wanted recliners as I’m never comfy but it’s killing me as I’ve never bought anything before without the previous one being In tatters. It feels very frivolous but it certainly doesn’t bother that ring piece in the slightest. Maybe its because we work for our money!! Easy come easy go for some 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So another boring day over on her insta of the same old stories? 🙄 it’s so repetitive and boring as duck. Why doesn’t she just announce she literally has no more ideas left?!
Money to burn and still had to give it to her Dad so she could visit it, I bet the door is on another relatives house. She always gives her cast offs to friends or relatives Coffee table to a friend, oven from old kitchen to her friends Mum. Old sofa replaced with exactly the same sofa supposedly went to heart foundation I think as suggested by the sofa company if my memory serves me correctly.
To be fair, it’s more responsible to do that than chucking her told tit into landfill where poor old Polly probably is

Reactions: 7
And shes back with another installment of "How can I force my dog and my son to look like they're best mates for the gram"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She had a day off yesterday and 3 of her stories so far have been a quote, old pic of holiday and now a share of her book. The only thing she’s actually posted is the once again thrilling adventure of Ron & Hen and I doubt that’s from today. Soph get your arse off the sofa and let Ronnie out of the play house, he’s out there in all weathers 😂
She is too busy shouting her orders at Poppybelles, Ron Ron is prob at Old Mad Barkers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So another boring day over on her insta of the same old stories? 🙄 it’s so repetitive and boring as duck. Why doesn’t she just announce she literally has no more ideas left?!
I was thinking this, and thought it's only a matter of time that she ceases to exist, because even her followers will get bored eventually

Reactions: 11
Another thought...(brain on overdrive this morning!)

So Jo Bloggs Huncher is sitting in her lounge looking at her Klarna paid for grey furniture, wondering if she can afford another bottle of Zoflora on eBay (special edition yanno) while ignoring her baby - feeling a bit sick with worry about Christmas coming and no money and then sees this tit about Hinch feeling sorry for herself....SURELY that’s got to hit a nerve somewhere? Or are they that spaced out on wax melt fumes that they just can’t join the dots? 🤷‍♀️

There has to be! There have to be members of the 'army' waking up everyday and suddenly realising the mess they have got into and the fact that others round about them aren't spending ridiculous amounts on cleaning products and tat, yet have 'dream' homes or are working in similar jobs with similar home set ups yet are not worrying about buying Xmas and making their next Klarna payment, all whilst Hinch is vague moaning because JSP asked if she is essentially a commercial commodity and Zoflora distanced themselves.

I don't believe for a second that a huge proportion of her sheep don't read these posts and think 'get a grip and come walk in my shoes', but then quickly forgive and forget as soon as they remind themselves she is being 'trolled' and she's shown 'the boys' and more tat they can buy.

Like someone else already mentioned, I don't believe she has many followers now that genuinely have no money to spare, I feel like once she grew and dropped all what were essentially cheap cleaning methods (her vinegar, bicarb, stardrops etc.) for the big expensive brands because she could get paid, she'd have lost many of those who were cleaning on a tiny budget. Around that same time her house started filling with *gifted* items which I'd have thought would have turned them off too. BUT...there will likely be some still watching and going without more essential things believing that 'it just happened and she doesn't know how it happened' holding on to hope that it will happen for them too if they persevere.

However, I do believe the worry is for that group that do have seemingly slightly more disposable income. But not huge amounts. Nothing they could make huge purchases with in a single week/month, so instead of saving or making significant purchases, it is actually being put down their sinks and toilets regularly, or wasted on cheap tat, so come Christmas or necessary purchases there is panic as to how they are going to happen. When their car breaks down or the washing machine needs replaced, they are hoping payment in now 'out of favour' bottles of zoflora taking over all storage space will be accepted. This is still the group she seems heavily marketing towards. She tries to hide a lot of the huge purchases and gifts, whilst peddling unnecessary B&M and ebay tat. Other than her ridiculous LV story, there has been no reference to even quality clothing purchases that her sheep may want to then save towards, it's all cheap tat off of ebay or those websites involved in the wage scandal.

Now each to their own. Their money is their's to spend as they wish and if keeping up with an IG influencer is what they wish to do, go do it. But that is why it annoys me so much when the #ads and #gifted disclosures aren't made clear though. There are so many out there spending every penny they have, potentially even using credit to try and have a lifestyle that is being portrayed as 'normal' and 'achievable by anybody' when in reality none of this stuff would be sitting in the influencer homes if they weren't gifted or part of a paid advertisement. They wouldn't have cupboard filled with excessive cleaning products if they weren't being gifted, paid or striving hard to be noticed whilst doing a lot of work in the background beyond IG stories to make sure it is being noticed.

If they were all just honest so that their followers could actually see how much they were spending out of their own pockets versus being given, and also made it clear that all these purchases were helping add to the influencers bank balance. Social media wasn't a huge thing as I grew up (in fact Facebook only came into existence here whilst I was at uni and it was for certain unis - you needed a uni email address and at that point only certain UK unis were on it determined by it being a uni with a large US student intake). Yes we were all taken in by glossy ads on TV and in print magazines, but we were also very much aware we were looking at adverts. This secretive switch to making everything look part of 'normal' life is just so sneaky, especially when there is a lot of money to be made off of it by those wanting attention and fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The adventures of Ron and Hen is like “fetch”, stop trying to make it happen Hinch, it’s never going to happen.
She’s gonna make one of those personalised printed books for Ron and Hen for Christmas I guarantee it.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
If poppy belle are going to hers are they allowed to do this under the current restrictions? Surely it can’t be classed as essential work
They are allowed a certain love island was very clear when she showed hers on Instagram that they were within guidance and regulations

To be fair, it’s more responsible to do that than chucking her told tit into landfill where poor old Polly probably is
Of course it is but I’m sure there would have been people in need of a kitchen, oven, coffee table but she gives to friends who most likely are not in need. That kitchen and oven would been a great gift for someone but no it’s in her mums outdoor kitchen space! I think she does it so that when she visits people she can think that’s mine, they wouldn’t have that except for me.

Reactions: 8
The adventures of Ron and Hen is like “fetch”, stop trying to make it happen Hinch, it’s never going to happen.
She’s gonna make one of those personalised printed books for Ron and Hen for Christmas I guarantee it.
And it will go something like this..... it was such a magical moment I just luvvvvvvvv ittttttt, the boys went running to the lounge and underneath there was loads of gifts waiting for them ( well 1 for Ron Ron, 300 million for Fatsomes) then there was the special lunch Ron had his favourite pastry with turmeric and undercooked chicken, while we all had Mummys special frozen roast, Ron sat behind the sofa eating his, so Fatsomes could sit in the high chair and scoff his face, it was so special I just cried to see my first born enjoying himself. In the evening when the kid was in bed me inch and Fatsomes snuggled up watching our wedding video eating nachos and icecream. It was such a perfect day guys 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A picture that makes you smile?? So a picture of herself, in that case??? Not one of your son? Right....

Reactions: 21
Wow, so little integrity to not credit the origin
She has ZERO integrity, and JSP sussed that out when she called her out on being paid to promote 🤣 Anyone with half a brain can see her for what she is....and STOP with the adventures of Ron and Hen! They don’t go on any adventures poor souls. She really needs to get a dictionary and look up the REAL definitions of ADVENTURE and TROLL - she’s clearly very very confused 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I have just bought new couches and there is nothing wrong with my old ones after 7 years but i have arthritis and really wanted recliners as I’m never comfy but it’s killing me as I’ve never bought anything before without the previous one being In tatters. It feels very frivolous but it certainly doesn’t bother that ring piece in the slightest. Maybe its because we work for our money!! Easy come easy go for some 😐
Exactly this. We’ve just moved house and my sofas just don’t fit in the new living room (they’re too big) so we’ve had to buy new and I feel exactly the same. I feel like it’s such a waste. She just spends money because she is bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't understand this "adventures of" business. I appreciate we can't go on holidays etc at the moment, but if they were out at the park, walking through the forest, feeding the ducks etc I'd almost get it. But she literally doesn't leave the house (except for essential trips to the garden centre.)

I don't know about the rest of you but a day or two indoors over the weekend without the school run and I feel cooped up and lethargic if we don't get out anywhere. That child is stuck within 4 walls being filmed 24/7, it really is sad. Does she really think we believe he's been in that playhouse all day everyday. She doesn't bloody move from the sofa!!

Reactions: 10
In my local Sainsbury's this morning and the display stand of her wash tablets and fabric conditioner was full. I wasn't even tempted to smell it. So was it a home bargains (or wherever it started off) exclusive then because it didn't sell they rolled it out to other supermarkets/stores? Don't think the people of Warwick who shop in Sainsbury's want your tit products Soph!! ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.