Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it is but I’m sure there would have been people in need of a kitchen, oven, coffee table but she gives to friends who most likely are not in need. That kitchen and oven would been a great gift for someone but no it’s in her mums outdoor kitchen space! I think she does it so that when she visits people she can think that’s mine, they wouldn’t have that except for me.
I'd see them as Hinchs cast offs...eh, no thanks. A bit insulting tbh.
Donate them to a housing association or charity.

Reactions: 11
She’s definitely trolling us guyyzzz. She can’t believe how many people loved them hot chocolate test tubes 😂😂 is she for real?! They are tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can Ronnie speak? I’ve not heard him but she types as if he does. Wouldn’t of this been shown off by now if he’d said his first words 🙄 the poor boy can’t have a bath without the world seeing it so bit odd she’s not made a song and dance about speech

Can Ronnie speak? I’ve not heard him but she types as if he does. Wouldn’t of this been shown off by now if he’d said his first words 🙄 the poor boy can’t have a bath without the world seeing it so bit odd she’s not made a song and dance about speech
You’re exactly right - she shows everything! It’s like when she claimed he could walk months before she actually showed him doing it. I don’t know why but most influencers seem desperate to claim their baby’s advancing quicker than most would in terms of development, it’s weird. Like Lydia from TOWIE reckoning her baby’s cutting teeth about two weeks after she was born. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 7
Adventures of Ron and Hen.... the worlds most boring adventure, with them basically running out the kitchen to the back door and to the front window to look for a postman. That isn’t an adventure Soph that’s the most mundane life in the world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is an example of how rich people stay rich. Tight fucker, worth 2 mil and she's made these. Half a cup hot chocolate test tubes.
So true, I once dated a guy who earned over fifty thou a year and he used to tell me off for using too much toilet paper 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Bet the unfortunate people who get her gifts can’t wait for microscopic cookies and hot chocolate 🧐

• Haha
Adventures of Ron and Hen.... the worlds most boring adventure, with them basically running out the kitchen to the back door and to the front window to look for a postman. That isn’t an adventure Soph that’s the most mundane life in the world
The Adventures of Ron & Hen, Book One: Groundhog Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Go for it Soph! I think if she comes on showing the house decked in all this tit, that’ll be another nail in her insta coffin. Crack on babes
Oh shady I keep thinking though ‘oh this time people // sheep must see her for what she is now’ but NO. She keeps doing it all and saying they’re all friends and little old her etc and they don’t realise they’ve lined her pockets and now they think she deserves it cos she’s so nice. Ffs

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.