Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fabulous gift from a millionaire ! If I was a friend that got one I would hit her on the head with the jar and shove the test tube up her arse :)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It pains me to say but I actually really like the decoration on the jars. I quite like little homemade things like that but I'm not a millionaire that can afford to give fancy tit to friends and family. I don't really like the idea of putting baking ingredients in the jars though for gifts. Genuinely shocked she didn't crack an egg and whack that in though.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wondering if she has cooking instructions to give out with the jars of handfondled ingredients. And is she supplying the wet ingredients needed aswell?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a boring witch. Just utter drivel/ lazy content she is putting out. She's still rattled after LW/Janet and so is her mate SS who really needs to get therapy from seeing her posts. She really should feel embarrassed because she is just another cringe faker.
No wonder JS is off fishing again. He may be an annoying twit but how the hell does he put up with SS.

Reactions: 11
Merry Christmas, here’s a jar of flour, sugar and a handful of sweets.
Lots of love from, your millionaire daughter/sister/friend xxx ATV xxx
She’s the type that would retort to any criticism of the jars with “ it’s the thought that counts” but would have a witch fit if all she got for Christmas was some half arsed jar with ingredients for biscuits 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she going to give the recipients a method of how to make the cookies too and what else they need to add? Got a feeling that might be a step too far for her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah, new nails... that's why a day off was needed. 🙈 Sorry if.my question sounds ignorant, but I honestly don't know: What are the rules for going to get your nails done at the moment?
Not to defend her, but they look like the stick on nails she bought before, so I don't think Trace did them as she has longer nails when they're done.

Reactions: 8
😂 I saw that and raced here to mention it!! I assume old wet teaspoons have been in and out that sugar leaving deposits for her to put in gifts, no ta!
I agree, especially with them sugar "rocks" falling out as well. This looks like my Nan's sugar bowl after an intense afternoon of tea, scones and bitchy natter. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
About 12p worth of ingredients in those jars. Soph you're all heart!! 🤣

Note: I am not throwing shade at any regular folk who do this. But millionaire Grinch needs to stop trying to appear relatable and actually buy some thoughtful gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It pains me to say but I actually really like the decoration on the jars. I quite like little homemade things like that but I'm not a millionaire that can afford to give fancy tit to friends and family. I don't really like the idea of putting baking ingredients in the jars though for gifts. Genuinely shocked she didn't crack an egg and whack that in though.....
Presumably you would have to know everyone’s potential dietary intolerances 🤔
It’s a cute idea if you are strapped for cash
Cue no baking ingredients in the shops or mason jars as hinchers have bought them all

Reactions: 5
Also..if she's making these biscuit jars for presents...why doesn't she make some biscuits with ronnie? Im sure he would love it, especially getting messy

Reactions: 17
A paint by numbers already completed and some ingredients that’ll barely make 4 cookies. Wow Soph you’re just the gift that keeps on giving aren’t you

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please 🤣🤣🤣make it stop!
Just wrap up a packet of Betty Crocker and an egg
(Other cake mixes are available)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a fabulous gift from a millionaire ! If I was a friend that got one I would hit her on the head with the jar and shove the test tube up her arse :)
Too bloody right, me too! I pity whoever gets them. As for the painting by numbers she's got on the go. What the actual duck. Imagine receiving that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So these are from ‘the hinch family’ not each person as individuals. She’s branded the whole family!!! She’s lost herself to this bullshit life she chosen but she’s also forcefully loosing her child’s identity in the process. The poor kid will be know as Ronnie Hinch, the lad who’s mum shined her sink and cried about it in books and interviews

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.