Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this hairdresser is missing the point, we caught Soph out using a prerecord, she had major roots before cos she hadn’t seen a hairdresser due to the pandemic, that video of Ron and her last night had those same roots, her hair wouldn’t have grown out to that extent in 2 weeks as she went to the hairdresser and had her roots colour matched to the rest of her head the day before the UK lockdown started, any sane person knows you don’t grow 6 inches of dark brown roots in a fortnight, hairdresser or no hairdresser! 😂😂
Yes ... this 👏🏼 I was going to write something like that when they commented but couldn’t be bothered

that man on the radio interview was a slime ball like jayymeeee. I noticed her Christmas thingys weren’t on the table either 🥴🥴 she finally mentioned zoflora then 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
WTF
She still can't believe iTT

@6.15 The girl presenter asked about ZOflora and that she (the presenter) had filled up a few buckets with hot water, left it and it smelt so clean. (I think it was a set up).

Watch her reaction, she is delusional. basically gave her fan's permission to be crazy fuckers with it, even though the manufacturer said no.

and

she kept flashing her bra, as her top was slipping off her bony shoulder.
I’m sure this radio interview is from weeks ago not today. ???

Reactions: 9
Re her engagement figures...
An Irish ex miss World has 252k followers and has just given birth to miracle twins. Her grid post announcing their birth amassed over 5k comments.
Grinch claims to have over 15 times the following but her grid posts only amass 1k comments.
How does that work???
To add... the Irish gal is not only beautiful on the outside but an absolute darling on the inside also.

Edit for spelling
The gal who did a weekend nutritonist / healthy eating course who thinks she's a dietician? Who is also known to filter her photos and block people who point this out to her . 💃🏼

That madam is almost Grinch personality level.

Reactions: 1
I bet there is a lot of people that know her from the past and present that are having to bite their tongues, why won’t they speak out, smug little.....
I talk to a girl every now and then in this girl chat I joined few years ago. She lives 15 minutes away from hinch and says her boyfriend knows her, and she’s lovely 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched the radio interview with fleur east et al. I didn’t watch it all just skipped to 6.15 and watched from there. My observations
-they were laughing AT her not with her. Especially fleur and the zoflora/teeth questions. Trying to catch her out for sure.
-she couldnt make eye contact at all.
- she looks so skinny in the face. But also haggard. Would you believe fleur is 3 years older than her? Now that’s natural beauty.
-She really believes she’s got BANTER. Love that’s not banter.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just watched the radio interview with fleur east et al. I didn’t watch it all just skipped to 6.15 and watched from there. My observations
-they were laughing AT her not with her. Especially fleur and the zoflora/teeth questions. Trying to catch her out for sure.
- she looks so skinny in the face. But also haggard. Would you believe fleur is 3 years older than her? Now that’s natural beauty.
Honestly she’s as funny as a bout of raging cystitis, I can’t imagine her drunk and trying to have banter 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said that she wrote the book to explain what it’s like to be ‘thrust’ into the limelight. She wasn’t ‘thrust’ into the limelight though! It was a gradual build up of followers. She could have closed that account at any point of the process but she chose not to.

Reactions: 23
The gal who did a weekend nutritonist / healthy eating course who thinks she's a dietician? Who is also known to filter her photos and block people who point this out to her . 💃🏼

That madam is almost Grinch personality level.
No the girl im speaking of studied for 8 years and has an msc in nutrition. Also suffered 14 miscarriages and just gave birth to miracle twins after enduring a surrogacy journey last year. So happy for her xx

Reactions: 7
I really wish Instagram would do another clear out of spam/bot accounts. Get rid of a load of Hinchs followers.

Love how her book has been spotted piled up in various shops too.

Reactions: 22
Omg yes Fleur asked her how her teeth were so white, and Hinch replied that they aren’t whitened, but that it’s probably because she doesn't drink coffee. She also talked about body image 🤦‍♀️ It was a terrible interview. She’s bad at most things tbh: interviews, cleaning, and remembering her own lies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My understanding of Astro turf is that it is not a good thing with dog piss. The piss has nowhere to go and you end up having to hose it all down with chemicals - dogs piss at least 4 times or so a day 😂

Basically if I had Astro I would end up having to clean it all the time and I can’t be doing with that

Also in the summer it’s not good for dogs to walk or lay on, as its plastic it gets really hot.
Do you know what? I have AstroTurf, my garden was like a bog constantly. Now I can use it all year no issues. Oh and the dog has no issues either. I clean with pet safe disinfectant so smells etc I have no issues. I do rather love my fake grass. Maybe astroturf is like marmite, you either love it or hate it 🥴

edited as sounded a tad unfriendly 😬 I’m still learning guys ATV 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
How on Earth has she gained 3,500 followers today when she hasn’t even been on insta??? FFS!!! 🤯

FDE8547A-1744-4BAA-9F91-2CFB0E239D2A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Something that always bugs me is how much money she has spent (and continues to spend!) on the house. Even with all the extensions, new kitchen and garden tit... her type of house has a maximum value. It’s on a new build type estate right? She’s just spending money and adding no value! It’s not like she’s brought a little bungalow and doing it up. I dunno, it just really annoys me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.